Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar (12755 Views)

Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar / President Buhari Approves The Establishment Of Federal Polytechnic, Wannune / Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 22, 2018
according the the CIA factbook, nigeria is over 50% muslim

muslims are represented in every profession in this country

for those butthurt christians - suck on it. this country is for everyone

if you feel traditional worshippers are a significant percentage of nigeria, and if you are daft enough to think that babalawo outfits can be worn in a professional environment - go for it

3 Likes

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by Nikejah(m): 10:49am On Jun 22, 2018
Religious extremists

If you dare quote me....

1 Like

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by Harkholarworle(m): 10:51am On Jun 22, 2018
Saheed9:
AlhamduliLlaah, may Allah reward this sister abundantly.

She was patient enough and Allah has granted her such a great reward.

What a beautiful Jihad!

What will you do for the sake of Allah? Yes, you!
Alhamdululahi, that is the true Jihad of the 21st century, May Allah reward her abundantly. Aameeen

4 Likes

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2018
if this is true,i am happy for her.

i am not a muslim nor a lawyer but i am happy they allowed her to be called to bar

This is a message to Nigerians that you can sue the government or any government body if you think that your fundamental human right is being threatened or you are being discriminated based on your religion or ethnicity.

How i wished Nigerians could understand their constitution and the right it provide.

she is a smart girl,a proper feminist and will be a very good lawyer for knowing her right.she is better than all those lazy female trying to impose feminism on other people on social media.

3 Likes

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2018
Next is other religion. Shango worshipers will come with lightening Ace. And if anyone lied in court, god of thunder would just judge the person immediately.

1 Like

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by Newerakings(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2018
Lies... This story is false.

1 Like

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by adesina746: 10:53am On Jun 22, 2018
bigtt76:
They got it all wrong ....I won't be surprised if there's another law suit challenging the body of benchers' decision. Have they repealed the existing order of dressing for the call to bar? This is choosing to please a religion over professionalism. The lady in question was not professional enough to accept the rules of an institution she signed up for as a member and ought to be reprimanded instead of upholding such behavior. #ThisIsNigeria though ....what do I know undecided
Please can you say what is professional about opening your hair? A lady decided to follow what God has ordered her to do and you people castigate her for it and you call opening of hair professionalism? Hate it or like it she has freedom of expression which her religion is under that expression and there is nothing anyone can do about it

3 Likes

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by adesina746: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2018
Nikejah:
Religious extremists

If you dare quote me....

Yeye man go kill urself if u feel it is religious extremism to fight for what is right

1 Like

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by olajide21: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2018
Pepsi101:
They should be ready to invite traditional worshippers with their full regalia.

If that is what they wear everywhere they go in public. I mean wear to school, parties, hospitals, work etc. No wahala.
It's only an hypocrite that would equate the status of hijab on Muslims females to choir gowns. Choirs only wear their gowns in churches and no more.

Why note ask catholic sister to dress with hot pants and tear jeans?

2 Likes

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by DaudaAbu(m): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2018
Sijo01:
Hope they will also approve the use of choir, babalawo outfits when the time comes.

Whatever happens afterwards, firdaus has fought not jst herself or her faith but for people of other faiths as well.

2 Likes

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2018
LIVIYA:
Maybe the Christians should also wear their choir uniform or chasuble to law school. Lawless country
How does this concern Christianity?

2 Likes

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by vertueptime: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2018
LIVIYA:
Maybe the Christians should also wear their choir uniform or chasuble to law school. Lawless country

Its nt a competition

2 Likes

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by vertueptime: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2018
Vesuvius:
Effing two timing Islamic fanatics. I knew this was the longterm plan. Firdaus Amaus was the chosen forerunner. Mission Accomplished. God punish the devil.

They didnt say all xtians should or must wear it, why are u angry

2 Likes

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by FrostyButter: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2018
adesina746:

If you are behind as a person do not blame anybody or nation for your backwardness. Your hate for other religion cannot take you nowhere. And that may be the cause of your backwardness
thank God I'm behind a key board typing... You would have probably hacked me to death... Thank God!

I know even right now you are thinking about it... Your wet dreams... Driving a knife through my neck , or strapping an explosive around me.

I counldnt give a rat ass about how you feel and thats how its going to be... So you can keep mentioning me and burning calories or go back to hitting your head on the ground .

By the way, I have muslim friends , and "they" refer to the extremist like you.

2 Likes

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by Fraiser(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2018
with the way this country is being run, we will just wake up one day and see that the country name has been changed to Islamic Republic of Nigeria, I pity the future of this country under the rulership of all this Islamist.

1 Like

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by vertueptime: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2018
Sijo01:
Hope they will also approve the use of choir, babalawo outfits when the time comes.

Let them apply na,

1 Like

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by lastempero: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2018
They should also allow her to wear hijab inside court room instead of wig. Nde ara shocked
Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by abuhari: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2018
Great news.

1 Like

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by nairavsdollars(f): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2018
Muslims will always have their way

1 Like

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by Bonapart(m): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2018
Saheed9:

What a beautiful Jihad!

Allah is the problem of the world. Mohammad is in hell

1 Like

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by LCevent: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2018
All those that almost killed their selves because of the Amasa issue!

Shame on you!

2 Likes

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by Originalsly: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2018
Hmmm.... I can't see why there is a problem wearing hijab.....when wearing the wig should be like taboo.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery...none but ourselves can free our minds

1 Like

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 22, 2018
Pepsi101:
They should be ready to invite traditional worshippers with their full regalia.

Sorry if it pains you. Go and buy paracetamol for pain relieve. lolz

2 Likes

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 22, 2018
Fvvck this shiiiiiit hoole country.
Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by baarak66(m): 11:08am On Jun 22, 2018
LIVIYA:

Ohhh, I get you right. Only if you can bring forth proofs for those uniform in the Bible..... U wouldn't fight for ur right not until Muslim does there's. U now concluded theyre trying to islamize the country. Where were you when they stood up to fight. Hypocrites..... MTCh eeeewww.....

1 Like

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by iyerikan12: 11:09am On Jun 22, 2018
Nana Firdausi may God reward you for this wonderful Jihad

1 Like

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 22, 2018
olajide21:

If that is what they wear everywhere they go in public. I mean wear to school, parties, hospitals, work etc. No wahala.
It's only an hypocrite that would equate the status of hijab on Muslims females to choir gowns. Choirs only wear their gowns in churches and no more.

Why note ask catholic sister to dress with hot pants and tear jeans?
Oh, it's about where the religious group wear their regalia?

It's only a fanatic that wears his religious regalia to preside over a secular matter.

It's only a fool who is not allowed to practice law in her religion because she is female (sub-human) will want to bring the extremities of that same religion into a secular group that accepted her despite being less than human.

They should get ready to accept traditional worshippers, reverend sisters etc

1 Like

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by gazilion: 11:09am On Jun 22, 2018
Saheed9:

What a beautiful Jihad!

Lord Jesus, appear to him and let him see the LIGHT!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by Bonapart(m): 11:10am On Jun 22, 2018
Advans:

your wish. Islam keeps flourishing worldwide. Islam for the wise
Islam for fools

2 Likes

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by gulfer: 11:10am On Jun 22, 2018
I think they (authority) should have been silent on this and allow whomever to put on whatever..........With this tacit approval, i will not be surprised if a BH bomber disguises and gains entry to cause havoc especially in the Abuja Campus in no distant future lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by baarak66(m): 11:11am On Jun 22, 2018
Seenyo:
and the shithole keeps sinking by the seconds!

I can't wait to see sango, obatala, esu worshipers etc
in their traditional regalias!

#BRING IT ON!

Let them do it. No be dem do tire last last!!!
Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by Mynd44: 11:12am On Jun 22, 2018
8. Don't post false information on nairaland

(1) (2) (3)

Kwara Poly Student Protest Over Killing Of Colleague / Can English Article (An) Be Used For Happy? / No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.