Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar (12758 Views)

Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar / President Buhari Approves The Establishment Of Federal Polytechnic, Wannune / Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by Opinionated: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2018
We deserve an Apology from Mynd44

https://www.nairaland.com/4575190/firdaus-amasa-invited-call-bar

You casted aspersion on our integrity.

Seun take note.

1 Like

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by okadoo: 10:25am On Jun 22, 2018
All na fake news

1 Like

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by Donopsiano(m): 10:26am On Jun 22, 2018
sentiments everywhere. Why cant we be professional for once......cultists too should be allowed to put on their regalia. grin grin grin
Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by grandstar(m): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2018
It was arrant nonsense from the start not allowing her to use a hijab

Note: I am not a Muslim

4 Likes

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by lakesman1(m): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2018
whatever but atleast sango worshipper can rock there all red attire to bar too

1 Like

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by josite: 10:28am On Jun 22, 2018
the end results will be christian law firm refusing to offer employment to hijab wearing lawyers.
Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by N0favors: 10:28am On Jun 22, 2018
Saheed9:
Alhamdulillah
what is mudulilA about this shameful bigotry?
Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by Avicol: 10:28am On Jun 22, 2018
This is not entirely true. For the complete picture, pls read

http://thenigerialawyer.com/extra-use-of-hijab-for-call-to-bar-not-a-blanket-approval/

1 Like

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by MENELIK11: 10:28am On Jun 22, 2018
LIVIYA:
Maybe the Christians should also wear their choir uniform or chasuble to law school. Lawless country

It is not the same, hijab is expected to be worn by Muslim women all the time but choir robe is worn occasionally but if it is preferred by them no problem.

4 Likes

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by skales67(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2018
Wetin concern me?

It does not stop me from reminiscing about Amina whom I f*cked last weekend hustling codedly in Lagos street at Abuja wearing full hijab without pant.
Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by deebsman1(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2018
Victory for Islam

4 Likes

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by sureheaven(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2018
Let’s see how it ends because I’m sure it can’t happen.
Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by Sirjamo: 10:30am On Jun 22, 2018
Masha Allah, truth shall always triumph over hatred and bigotry. I love my Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by Jokerman(m): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2018
Good... buh the funny thing is that Christians will still be blind... Hope you are beginning to see why you need your people in places of authority... Hell no, let's keep sleeping in our churches .....
Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by statusquoante: 10:30am On Jun 22, 2018
Rubbish and nonsense.
Hijab is a ground for bias and prejudice.
That's why passport photographs are not allowed on CVs.
Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by bigtt76(f): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2018
They got it all wrong ....I won't be surprised if there's another law suit challenging the body of benchers' decision. Have they repealed the existing order of dressing for the call to bar? This is choosing to please a religion over professionalism. The lady in question was not professional enough to accept the rules of an institution she signed up for as a member and ought to be reprimanded instead of upholding such behavior. #ThisIsNigeria though ....what do I know undecided

1 Like

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by 8kingz(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2018
Amasa Fridaus is really a heroin, hate her or love her she caused a youth quake and stood her ground till the end....this has made her make history positively in Nigeria and the world...Big thumbs up sis, more like you Insha Allah

6 Likes

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by Josh1000: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2018
josite:
the end results will be christian law firm refusing to offer employment to hijab wearing lawyers.

No that's not Christianity

1 Like

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:34am On Jun 22, 2018
nabegibeg:

It is not fake news
What? It has better be a joke

1 Like

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by alienvirus: 10:36am On Jun 22, 2018
Mynd mynd.

Can you close this thread as you closed the thread, with this same news, yesterday. Fake news bla bla bla

Seun see your employee o
Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 22, 2018
Vesuvius:
Effing two timing Islamic fanatics. I knew this was the longterm plan. Firdaus Amaus was the chosen forerunner. Mission Accomplished. God punish the devil.
lol.deal with it .if u r nt happy ,follow up ur legal relevance or simply pray to the almighty for "justice"

1 Like

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by LaIabobo: 10:38am On Jun 22, 2018
bigtt76:
They got it all wrong ....I won't be surprised if there's another law suit challenging the body of benchers' decision. Have they repealed the existing order of dressing for the call to bar? This is choosing to please a religion over professionalism. The lady in question was not professional enough to accept the rules of an institution she signed up for as a member and ought to be reprimanded instead of upholding such behavior. #ThisIsNigeria though ....what do I know undecided

Well, This is Nigeria.
Our constitution puts religion before any professional regulations.
Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 22, 2018
and the shithole keeps sinking by the seconds!

I can't wait to see sango, obatala, esu worshipers etc in their traditional regalias!

#BRING IT ON!
Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by Briteiyobo1(m): 10:39am On Jun 22, 2018
ok na we dey come wiyth our own regalia just wait
Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by madridguy(m): 10:40am On Jun 22, 2018
There's no existing law that barred her from wearing her hijab just hatred.

bigtt76:

2 Likes

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by Akkord4gov: 10:40am On Jun 22, 2018
LIVIYA:
Maybe the Christians should also wear their choir uniform or chasuble to law school. Lawless country
Which one should be approved? The Catholic own or Aglican,or CAC or Redeem, when you are one,then we can take u serious. Hijab is for every Muslim no matter whether u are Shiites or others. Covering of head (HIJAB),isn't even only for Muslim girls but Christian ladies too,though since u have abandoned your bible teaching and only follow what your pastors say that favour them,you will continue to live in ignorance

9 Likes

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by Mrjaz(m): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2018
Fake News #expiredcountry# rubbish Nigeria.
Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by alienvirus: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2018
Opinionated:
We deserve an Apology from Mynd44

https://www.nairaland.com/4575190/firdaus-amasa-invited-call-bar

You casted aspersion on our integrity.

Seun take note.

See this one too. 5:37pm

https://www.nairaland.com/4575178/breaking-law-school-approves-use

That mynd44 of a guy hand dey pepper am or he hated that news.

1 Like

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by LIVEBYTRUTH: 10:43am On Jun 22, 2018
Permit me to share this vital information on this site, though i know it doesn't suit the news, kindly forgive me for using this platform to share this ugly news with you.Let it be a warning to every one who patronizes BET9JA, this company is a BIG FRAUD, before the beginning of this 2018 FIFA World cup they brought a betting option which they assumed would be very hard to win, people took the risk which i am also included bet the option, when the first game match entered being C.Ronaldo of Portugal to score more than 3 goals in their match with Spain, which many people /I bet he would not score more than 3 goals entered , they stopped the bet not to be green as it supposed to be, from there they started looking for an excuses to dupe the stakers when they saw that many people got all the games right, when i went to their office at Owerri the manager said that there were so much winner, and asked how i expect them to cough out millions of Naira to pay to the winners , then i asked so they only prefer coughing in peoples money than coughing out, he asked if i am a lawyer, he linked me to Lagos, where the officer there said i should go to the agent to take the refund of my staked money, how would they refund money if we lost the bet, again he said that people misunderstood them , that the option was for the whole tournament and NOT the single matches, pls be careful with BET9JA from now on wards because they are another MMM. Please pass this information around. BET9JA IS A BIG FRAUD.Thanks for your time,
Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by adesina746: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2018
FrostyButter:
If this story is true, then its just sad how 'these people' can hold a nation to ransome at will.

If for anything its cause of 'these people' we are behind as a nation trying to compete glabally ... Sickening

If you are behind as a person do not blame anybody or nation for your backwardness. Your hate for other religion cannot take you nowhere. And that may be the cause of your backwardness

1 Like

Re: Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar by olas24u(f): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=Saheed9 post=68692795]AlhamduliLlaah, may Allah reward this sister abundantly.

She was patient enough and Allah has granted her such a great reward.

What a beautiful Jihad!

What will you do for the sake of Allah? Yes, you! [/qote]
disturbing other people with religon

(1) (2) (3)

We Won’t Participate In Any Renegotiation With FG, Says ASUU / NOUN Acquires Printing Press, To Stop Outsourcing / Fg Threatens To Invoke ‘no Work, No Pay’ Law, With Ssanu, Nasu, Naat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.