Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady (65903 Views)

SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by y3mi(m): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2018
biodun95:
This post is a complete lie, they were not killed by SARS, the guy duped his fellow Yahoo guy of 30 million, the guy kidnapped him with his girlfriend and he transferred 12 million to him but the other guy was still not satisfied with the 12 million, though they were to share it 50/50, he killed him by turning his neck around and raped the girl with other guys that did the kidnapping. Two of the guys has been arrested including the culprit himself.
I know all this because I'm also a student of OOU and I know the deceased.
Don't believe everything you see online.
If it wasn't you, then who is it who witnessed all that you have briefly narrated regarding what actually occured. I am not saying it is or isn't SARS, but for you to have described what transpired there, you or someone must have witnessed all that. How is that possible. Okay, probably a confessed statement from one of the apprehended suspect(s), if true then how were they caught. Did one of them snitched on the rest ? My point is - the real slayer(s) of these young lads may never come to light because we all are in a hell of a country where nothing works. With the world is advancing now, there are likely to be CCTV cameras in the Biblical hell, thus making Nigeria more hellish to live.

Yourmmyblack10:
The lady that wrote this episode must be on high substance. Sars had nothing to do with this. It was kidnapping case and a guy was arrested inline with the killing. D lady was a post graduate student not secondary student. Can't believe anything on internet this days including this u r reading
How did y'all keep getting to know it was a case of kidnapping gone wrong! Did you people resurrect their corpses to inquire or did some sort of divination to know ? I don't get how some people are privy to know the real cause of their demise without any official reporting, wonder why they wont blame this on SARS who now happen to be the current reigning second champion of extra-judicial killings regarding body counts.
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by GMBuhari: 10:19am On Jun 22, 2018
It's funny people know who this SARS men are, know where they live, know how they live , know their wives, know the cars they drive all from proceeds of daylight robbery and nothing ever happens to them..
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by biodun95: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by biodun95: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
y3mi:

If it wasn't you, then who is it who witnessed all that you have briefly narrated regarding what actually occured. I am not saying it is or isn't SARS, but for you to have described what transpired there, you or someone must have witnessed all that. How is that possible. Okay, probably a confessed statement from one of the apprehended suspect(s), if true then how were they caught. Did one of them snitched on the rest ? My point is - the real slayer(s) of these young lads may never come to light because we all are in a hell of a country where nothing works. With the world is advancing now, there are likely to be CCTV cameras in the Biblical hell, thus making Nigeria more hellish to live.

How did y'all keep getting to know it was a case of kidnapping gone wrong! Did you people resurrect their corpses to inquire or did some sort of divination to know ? I don't get how some people are privy to know the real cause of their demise without any official reporting, wonder why they wont blame this on SARS who now happen to be the current reigning second champion of extra-judicial killings regarding body counts.

The culprit was foolish enough to be using the deceased iPhone X, that's how he was tracked, and mind you when they were apprehend by the police they confessed and some students bear witness to their confession hence that's how I know.
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by Torg77: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
Emmalez:
According to this twitter user, Julia was allegedly killed two days ago by SARS officers who suspected her boyfriend, an OOU student, was a Yahoo Yahoo boy. See her other tweets below

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/06/21/sars-officials-allegedly-kill-young-lady-and-her-boyfriend/

Ellasuccess
@pamelasuccess
Wrote:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/pamelasuccess/status/1009719362461356032

Is there any evidence that SARS killed them?
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by CioAngels(f): 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
soberdrunk:
I totally condemn their extra judicial killing by Sars but children of nowadays are doing things that are way above their age......... angry
That is no reason for SARS/POLICE to anybody leaving those that killing innocent Nigerians.
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by CioAngels(f): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=Bossontop post=68695848] undecided
So sad mhen......rip
Bhet when will these SARS pipu be made to pay for dia atrocities??[/quo te] When the victims families hold the government and the families of the evil killer uniform men responsible for their atrocities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun / Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto / Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.