Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun (65646 Views)

Kidnapper Of 6-Year-Old Girl Arrested While Withdrawing Ransom Money in Ondo / 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau / Kidnapper Of Sheik Dahiru Bauchi’s Grandson Apprehended, Ransom Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by NaijaCover(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
The Ogun State police command has arrested a suspect for kidnapping a military officer and stripping him off his uniform and using it to commit a crime.

The incident occurred at Odo Pako Ota, in Ado Odo Ota Local Government Area of Ogun State.

The suspect was alleged to have made an attempt to snatch a Dane gun from a vigilante operative.

The police spokesperson in the state, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi said the suspect Waliu Oloyede was arrested following a distress call received by the Divisional Police Officer, Sango Ota divisional headquarters, CSP Godwin Idehai that vigilante men are having issues with an army officer at Odo Pako area of Ota.

“Upon the report, the DPO led his team to the scene where the suspect, who dressed in full military camouflage uniform with the rank of W02 but could not give a satisfactory account of himself, was apprehended and brought to the station.

“Upon interrogation, the suspect was unable to give an account of how he got the military uniform, or address of the unit where he is serving, hence he was detained for impersonation”

“While in detention, police got an information that the suspect and others at large abducted W/o2 military officer at about 11:30 pm of 16th July 2021and took him to their hideout in Alagbado Lagos State where he was stripped off his uniform, collected his identity card, his three ATM cards and phone before the victim escaped from them,” the police statement read in part.

Oyeyemi said the suspect wore their victim’s uniform and used it to commit another crime before they were arrested.

The commissioner of police CP Edward Ajogun has ordered the transfer of the suspect to an anti-kidnapping unit of the state criminal investigation and intelligence department for further investigation.

The CP also ordered a massive manhunt for other accomplices with the view to bringing them to justice.

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/07/19/suspect-arrested-for-kidnapping-military-officer-using-his-uniform-to-commit-crime/amp/

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by PlayMaker14: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
"It was the victim's uniform the suspect put on to commit another crime before he was arrested. 'Abimbola said"

See how the Mumu use him life play like N10 buns...

Now, eyes and lips don swell up like person wen juju kill.

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by PlayMaker14: 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
Just take a look at the picture and see the idiot feeling like Daddy Yo...

Dem for leave like two hot Boris for him legs.

81 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by pdppower: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
Somebody wet them supposed to have cut his two legs still dey pose for picture.

11 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Machinegun91(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
What is his name?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by HONESTFACT101(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
be like say Ogun want use force trend this weekundecided

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by temitope27(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
Which kind wahala be this nw, buhari see ur fault

12 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by TarOrfeeek: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
Accomodators have given accommodation to a military officer

grin

They need to share free helmet for people living in Ogun state.

Please oh.

16 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
Criminals are liable to die young.
Govt should start doing the needful.

Better to be childless than birthing criminals.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by CelestineNelson: 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Crime does not pay.
Follow righteousness.
Don't destroy your future please...
For this young man he is going to spend if am not exaggerating the rest of his life in Jail...I bet you don't wanna tor this path...

8 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
For his punishment, they should romance him at the barrack

6 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by tydi(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
grin

Those Fulani soldiers wey be like sticks lazy lizards, if not for the ammunition they possess boys go Dey mend them steady.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by xcesspaschal(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Wahala has finished

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Uber11: 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
lol
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
See face grin

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by SIGE(m): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
Is this guy dull? With his bow leg he use form military.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Coronavirus84: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
If possibly a military man can be kidnapped and stripped off his uniform, who am I in this country? Ordinary civilian can not can again in this country. Nah wah oooo

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by GraceAndPeace: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
This is very bad

I've seen a great evil. Satan and his demons are influencing men to allow evil in their minds as long as it's done to a group they hate.

People are now laughing and having fun when bad things happen to others.

Don't let Satan use you to prepare the coming of his man of perdition. You must hate evil equally no matter where you see it. Come to Jesus who turns the chiefest of sinners to righteous men. He has the power to do that. Not you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Kindfund: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Lolzz the size of the cloth gave him out...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by donprinyo(m): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
[/b]Waliu Oloyede[b]

IPOB terrorists and kidnapping.

The person who introduced kidnapping to Nigeria. Your guess is correct as mine. He is IPOB
As usual, jobless dumbass

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by temitope27(m): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
See im leg sef, grin oloriburuku somebody

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by notoriousbabe: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
See as him resemble lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by GreaterFuture(m): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hhh
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Goldbw122(m): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by EXLOVER(m): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
This reminds me of the gay man that kidnapped and raped two robbers that came to rob him for 4 days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by paulolee(m): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mk dm carry am go barracks first for interrogation....na die e dey n na only military personal go fit handle e case
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by moscobabs(m): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mumu, they suppose kill the idiot and parade his corpse. How on earth would a young man become a Warrant Officer? You must have spent 25years as a soldier bfre you can get to that Rank. If I see somebody of his age wearing that Uniform in public I don't need a Pastor to tell me he's a fake Soldier. He was able to Kidnapped that original soldier cos he (soldier) is an old man or maybe they are many.

I wish it was Army that arrested him

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by miniziter(m): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Naija a state of wonder. I think the respect I gat for the military is gradually going down.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by notoriousbabe: 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ogademo1:
See face grin
him resemble lalasticlala I swear

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Cultist Terrorising Osogbo / N51M Range Rover SUV Abandoned By Smugglers In Ogun (Photos) / Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.