Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,405 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Speaks On Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Defence Academy Speaks On Recruitment (24031 Views)

Is there embargo on recruitment in Fed. Universities and Poly In Nigeria ? / PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening / FG Places Embargo On Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Speaks On Recruitment by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
The NDA is an elite force.AKA Man know man.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Speaks On Recruitment by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
Gentlesniper:

Oga, so many people without connection are getting admitted into NDA steadily, Stop passing wrong information.
An applicant guarantors must be a senior army officer in the rank of major general.Equivalent to the ranks in the air force,police,navy or senior civil servant not below level 16 with other difficult guidelines.Bro,how person without connection wan meet those requirements?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Speaks On Recruitment by Jabarzee(m): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
Gentlesniper:

Oga, so many people without connection are getting admitted into NDA steadily, Stop passing wrong information.

OGA it is a big lie, please don't annoy me this night,nobody can tell me he relied on is jamb and nda entrance exam to get admitted
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Speaks On Recruitment by OlujobaSamuel: 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Are you an insider,if not then you do not know. NDA is mainly for the north. We ha a family friend who got into the academy in the 90s,we use to call him uncle Gbolahan. He told us a couple of things we know about it. If you do not have connections in the armed forces,govt or know wealthy men at the corridors of power,you cannot get it. Northerner are given priority,followed by south-westerners,middle-beltans before even considering south-south and south-east. Why wonth they feel marginalized.
I got admission into nda without knowing anyone for a pgd course few years ago, although I forfeited it as i got to know very late. I tried reaching out to people, and they were saying except you can reach so so senator, governor, monarch etc, I just ignore them, alas, i was one of the few from my state(osun) and the only one from my lga

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Speaks On Recruitment by chedoson(m): 12:48am On Jun 22, 2018
BrainArk:
Artyman, how is our father's academy?
Arty men just leave those bloody civilians cos they don't know anything they never see anything
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Speaks On Recruitment by Smartjob1(f): 1:51am On Jun 22, 2018
Interesting...

Still looking for a job? Want to recruit easily? Join the world's smartest job network www.bejite.com today. Recruit smartly, find and get the right jobs easily. Connect to employers, business mentors, partners and jobseekers. Sign up now, it is free!

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Speaks On Recruitment by BrainArk(m): 7:47am On Jun 22, 2018
chedoson:

Arty men
just leave those bloody civilians cos they don't know anything
they never see anything
What can I do, ignorance is really a disease and I don't think me can cure this their own.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Speaks On Recruitment by Gentlesniper(m): 10:38am On Jun 22, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Are you an insider,if not then you do not know. NDA is mainly for the north. We ha a family friend who got into the academy in the 90s,we use to call him uncle Gbolahan. He told us a couple of things we know about it. If you do not have connections in the armed forces,govt or know wealthy men at the corridors of power,you cannot get it. Northerner are given priority,followed by south-westerners,middle-beltans before even considering south-south and south-east. Why wonth they feel marginalized.
Yes I am an insider and passed through the system, and I still stand with what I said that niggas make it to the NDA with no connections.
I know an ibo guy who almost made it to the final stage of admission but was disqualified due to tattoo, next thing he started telling people that he was disqualified cos he is ibo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Speaks On Recruitment by CioAngels(f): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
For seven month running nothing has been said about DPR recruitment because they are still manipulating the employment for the politicians and the fulani children pass or fail. Keyamo, the president is not aware of this too. Your conscience is sold, bought and mortgaged.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Speaks On Recruitment by Daeyou(m): 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
BrainArk:
All of you screaming nda is for northerners, are just idiots who don't have idea on how nda conducts screening for admission of cadets. I was a cadet and I also know a lot of cadets like me who don't have any connection whatsoever but was admitted into nda. Though I quit nda but it is a decision I still regret.
Boss man, hw come, do u dashed?
are u applying for 71rc?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Speaks On Recruitment by NNAMDIII(m): 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
BrainArk:
All of you screaming nda is for northerners, are just idiots who don't have idea on how nda conducts screening for admission of cadets. I was a cadet and I also know a lot of cadets like me who don't have any connection whatsoever but was admitted into nda. Though I quit nda but it is a decision I still regret.
God is in charge bro. so you made 69rc? please why did you leave the academy?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Speaks On Recruitment by BrainArk(m): 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
NNAMDIII:
yes I did.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Speaks On Recruitment by BrainArk(m): 1:35pm On May 05, 2019
NNAMDIII:
yes I made 69rc, guess the saying it is easier getting into the academy than passing is true. sorry this coming late

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Shortlist Graduates For New OYES / Nestle Test Format / NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.