Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed (52592 Views)

New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) / "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder / HTC Smartphone President Resigns As Company Records Worst Revenue In 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by MarieSucre(f): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
blessedvisky:
Oh Lord, may I never met a woman who will cause my downfall o sad. First it was that OAU professor, now this cry. Stay woke Men. Be very careful around this ladies o.

How is it the woman that's caused his downfall. Did she rape him?

1 Like

Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by MarieSucre(f): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
Bulletproof:
Hmmm.......
Perpetual Power of Pussy, Precariously Polluting Popular Profiles:Pastors,Prophets,Presidents...

Pussy polluting ko polluting ni. Somebody go think say na force dem force the men. Pesin go carry eye enter fire say na pussy, pussy push you near fire abi na your 2 legs.
Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by pedrilo: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Women body na woe unto men
Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by sisisioge: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Haba nau! E never reach that level nau...hian!
Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by MarieSucre(f): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
tenmariner:
Can u just imagine how a brilliant career was laid to rest cos of the man could not control his d*ck

fixed.
Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by MarieSucre(f): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
lanre316:
Pvssy is powerful. See how it destroyed this big man's career.

D!ck is powerful, see how it destroyed a man's career.
Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by damola1: 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
When people spend long time together at work usually they tend to bond. Especially at ceo level where there is more time spent there.

The man knew what he was doing. He knew his life was better off choosing the woman. And he decided all of his life work from 1983 was worth it.

1 Like

Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
After God, fear women.
Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by Speakdatruth: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

Abeg leave women out of your mouth. Men did that to themselves. Abi dem rape the men.
You better crawl back to your rabbit hole
Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by oneitalia: 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
A company that is built on strong foundation and ethics. A Naija company CEO would have sex with his co worker's wife and no one dared to question him.
Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by Moorish: 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
ameri9ja:

I know u r right but how do I convince my dick! grin
Pray
Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by sexdoll: 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
lanre316:
Pvssy is powerful. See how it destroyed this big man's career.

pussy is only powerful to those who cannot control their quest and thirst for pussy.
Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by alezzy13: 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
women why? sad
Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by Boss13: 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
This men don’t get to learn an important rule; don’t play with your food.
Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by MarieSucre(f): 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
Speakdatruth:
You better crawl back to your rabbit hole
You crawl back to yours.
Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by MarieSucre(f): 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
Magnifik18:
After God, fear women.
Before women fear Men.
Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by Bimpe29: 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
No matter how good he was, breaching corporate values is prejudicial and gross misconduct in such an environment.
Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by Speakdatruth: 11:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

You crawl back to yours.
Wannabe women advocate
Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by Bigprick9inches: 12:10am On Jun 22, 2018
so one cannot Bleep an employee in piece again. humans make sex so over rated
Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

Before women fear Men.

Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by donqx: 1:11am On Jun 22, 2018
hmm
Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by boyjo: 7:27am On Jun 22, 2018
tenmariner:
Can u just imagine how a brilliant career was laid to rest cos of woman cos of lack of self control

Modified by Boyjo 7:26am 22/06/18
angry
Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by 400billionman: 9:27am On Jun 22, 2018
zicoraads:
Lol.

Nigerian male bosses will be laughing at this news grin cheesy

Resign over a relationship with a female staff? How? grin
The policy also exists in Nigerian multinationals and companies who disobey it ultimately collapse
Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by MarieSucre(f): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2018
Speakdatruth:
Wannabe men advocate
fixed.
Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by MarieSucre(f): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2018
Magnifik18:

Pls start your meninist movement under another comment. Cheers.
fixed
Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

fixed

Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by MarieSucre(f): 11:32am On Jun 22, 2018
Magnifik18:

Lolz. Hasty to fix comment but not fast enough to fix fish brain.

B!tches who depend on men 4 air are the once quick to be all feminist. Bullshit.

Pls, take your NONSENSE rant to your lane. Lots of your type will support you cos I can't remember where I had any cut to attract fly.

By your logic you should ask the nearest white man to pull down his trousers to you can kiss his butt seeing as you depend on him for the air but yet I don't see you doing that neither do I see any white men demanding that.

Unto the topic, if you walked into a shop and stole a phone, would you blame yourself, the phone or the devil for your actions.

If you were asked not to eat yam, rice and and some other carbohydrates that it would cause high blood sugar, you do and your heart and kidney shuts down and you're rushed to the hospital. Would you blame yourself, the carbon hydrates or the devil?

Finally, if you're a top oga who enforces the rules on others and have asked others not to engage in intra-organisation romance as per the code of conduct of your organisation, and you're caught romancing an employee. Would you blame yourself, the employee or the devil?
Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

By your logic you should ask the nearest white man to pull down his trousers to you can kiss his butt seeing as you depend on him for the air but yet I don't see you doing that neither do I see any white men demanding that.

Unto the topic, if you walked into a shop and stole a phone, would you blame yourself, the phone or the devil for your actions.

If you were asked not to eat yam, rice and and some other carbohydrates that it would cause high blood sugar, you do and your heart and kidney shuts down and you're rushed to the hospital. Would you blame yourself, the carbon hydrates or the devil?

Finally, if you're a top oga who enforces the rules on others and have asked others not to engage in intra-organisation romance as per the code of conduct of your organisation, and you're caught romancing an employee. Would you blame yourself, the employee or the devil?

Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by MarieSucre(f): 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
Magnifik18:

Judging by your incoherent statement above, you win.

I don't usually waste much time entertaining lousy females with significant impairment of intelligence.

Common sense is not really in you. Indeed after God fear men.
Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by gwama: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
Me, that's what I like about the white man, the law is the law, applicable to all citizens whatever their level. cool cool
Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

Common sense is not really in you. Indeed after God fear men.

Mariesucre, you win.

When Beyonce sang "who run the world" I bet you were among those screaming "GIRLS" in cap letters.

If God created the world and women claim to run it; who should one fear after God ?

That being said, I didn't mean to come off rude earlier. I just wasn't in the mood to be rational at that time & also cos i don't like feminist stuffs being thrown at me for no particular reason.

You didnt mean any harm, your comments were reasonable and valid . I just didn't agree with them.

I take back every single insult I typed earlier cos there were a 101 reasonable ways I would have responded but I choose the least reasonable.

Do accept my apology and have a great weekend.
Re: Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed by MarieSucre(f): 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Magnifik18:

Mariesucre, you win.

When Beyonce sang "who run the world" I bet you were among those screaming "GIRLS" in cap letters.

If God created the world and women claim to run it; who should one fear after God ?

That being said, I didn't mean to come off rude earlier. I just wasn't in the mood to be rational at that time & also cos i don't like feminist stuffs being thrown at me for no particular reason.

You didnt mean any harm, your comments were reasonable and valid . I just didn't agree with them.

I take back every single insult I typed earlier cos there were a 101 reasonable ways I would have responded but I choose the least reasonable.

Do accept my apology and have a great weekend.

Beyonce said so. Beyonce is not the authority on who really runs the world. I also apologise if I was rude to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) / Why You Should Not Pose Like This When Taking Selfies / Facebook Domain Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.