Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Ochendo: Honor To A Phenomenal Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ochendo: Honor To A Phenomenal Leader (505 Views)

Florence Ita Giwa, A Phenomenal Woman Of Substance – Donald Duke / Ochendo Mcsmith Reacts To Kanu's Sit At Home Order- Video / Akpabio Is A Phenomenal Traitor And Killer- Hon. Michael Enyong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ochendo: Honor To A Phenomenal Leader by AbiaOnline(m): 4:06am On Jun 22, 2018
He is my mentor, a Father and Boss, Equity personified, more importantly like Josiah 2Kings 22:2 did what was right in sight of God, pulling down strongholds of Baal and Okija in Abia State during his reign.

Today, AUTHORITY NEWSPAPERS will validate, ratify, authenticate and corroborate what we already know and believe about the immediate past Governor of Abia State, the man with the enviable political capital, equity keeping leader and the distinguished Senator representing Abia Central; Sen. T.A. Orji (Ochendo).

While I am certain that you have raised the bar of quality representation, when I look back on what you mustered unusual will to do while you were Governor, my appreciation for you gets a quantum lift. At a time it was almost impossible to stop having recourse to any graven image, when idol worshipping seemed a way of life, when politics seemed intertwined with voodoo and diabolism; you aligned with God and the common man.

I dare say that you will be remembered mostly for mutilating an old order that infringed the right to freedom of worship. You will be remembered for having the will to engage in developmental projects that were thought impossible. You will be remembered for giving Abians an Okezie Ikpeazu, an authentic history in a hurry, a visionary Governor.

Today, I thank you most immensely for finding time to school me in the rudiments of CIVIL SERVICE, the mathematics of political calculation, the need to never take the people for granted.

Congratulations Ochendo Global. God is with you.

ManofGod

Re: Ochendo: Honor To A Phenomenal Leader by ekesimo(m): 6:17am On Jun 22, 2018
thief thief man

2 Likes

Re: Ochendo: Honor To A Phenomenal Leader by drnoel: 6:23am On Jun 22, 2018
AbiaOnline:

He is my mentor, a Father and Boss, Equity personified, more importantly like Josiah 2Kings 22:2 did what was right in sight of God, pulling down strongholds of Baal and Okija in Abia State during his reign.

Today, AUTHORITY NEWSPAPERS will validate, ratify, authenticate and corroborate what we already know and believe about the immediate past Governor of Abia State, the man with the enviable political capital, equity keeping leader and the distinguished Senator representing Abia Central; Sen. T.A. Orji (Ochendo).

While I am certain that you have raised the bar of quality representation, when I look back on what you mustered unusual will to do while you were Governor, my appreciation for you gets a quantum lift. At a time it was almost impossible to stop having recourse to any graven image, when idol worshipping seemed a way of life, when politics seemed intertwined with voodoo and diabolism; you aligned with God and the common man.

I dare say that you will be remembered mostly for mutilating an old order that infringed the right to freedom of worship. You will be remembered for having the will to engage in developmental projects that were thought impossible. You will be remembered for giving Abians an Okezie Ikpeazu, an authentic history in a hurry, a visionary Governor.

Today, I thank you most immensely for finding time to school me in the rudiments of CIVIL SERVICE, the mathematics of political calculation, the need to never take the people for granted.

ManofGod

Bullshit, a man that did nothing for Abia state. Don't worry we are waiting

2 Likes

Re: Ochendo: Honor To A Phenomenal Leader by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 22, 2018
AbiaOnline:

ManofGod

You are a disgrace for glorifying a thief.

2 Likes

Re: Ochendo: Honor To A Phenomenal Leader by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 22, 2018
Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Ochendo: Honor To A Phenomenal Leader by dnawah(m): 9:05am On Jun 22, 2018
AbiaOnline:

ManofGod
i think God will give all those supporting evil the same punishment they deserved.

1 Like

Re: Ochendo: Honor To A Phenomenal Leader by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2018
God will punish all of you and your descendants for the evil that you all inflicted upon Abia State. My cousin was a teacher in the state, he was sick and needed money to go the hospital while Abia State was owing him arrears of salary, he later died of heart failure during T.A Orji's tenure. If they don't kill directly, they kill by owing salaries and bad roads.

2 Likes

Re: Ochendo: Honor To A Phenomenal Leader by okachie1(m): 9:46am On Jun 22, 2018
Ochendo onye oshiiii! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ochendo: Honor To A Phenomenal Leader by Rochas2023: 10:16am On Jun 22, 2018
Short man thief, this man stole Abia blind,

1 Like

Re: Ochendo: Honor To A Phenomenal Leader by EkeBarry(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2018
AbiaOnline! You are a hypocrite for eulogizing this man. You said Ikpazu isn't performing fine because his predecessors were so bad in leadership yet u are here praising this 1

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Poll: Court Fixes July 3 For Judgment In Suit Seeking To Disqualify Fayemi / Like Buhari Like Oshiomole... / Shehu Sanni, Hunkuyi Dump Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.