Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

So - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / So (741 Views)

Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. / Hook Up Zone.... Share Ur Mxit, 2go Id And Bb Pins Here. 4dating... Adults Only / Lesbo-ville: The Meet Up Place For Lesbians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 23, 2007
Re
Re: So by Creamish(f): 10:28am On Mar 23, 2007
Minez d 19th of November--yeah i heard we're like dat--personally, im a very strongwilled, humorous and secretive babe---used to be vengeful but ive learnt to hand it over to God. D part i aint a member is d Sex freak issue! cool
Re: So by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2007
D part i aint a member is d Sex freak issue!

Hmmmmmmmmmm?

Creamish, now you have seen the reason why we should get hooked grin
Re: So by ugo247: 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2007
tHANKS FOR CREATING THIS SCORPIO'S ZONE. SCORPIOS SHOULD TRY NOT TO BE VENGEFUL AND TRAPPING THERR MEN WITH THEIR SO-CALLED ASTRAL POWERS. ALLOW YOUR MAN FREEDOM AND HE WILL LOVE YOU MORE.
I LIKE YOU ALL FOR ONE THING::::: uR FUN CRIES ARE ALL THE SAME.!!!
Re: So by Creamish(f): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2007
Kamura---Scorpio and Scorpio isnt rily a good idea---for d sake of peace grin
Re: So by ugodaniel(m): 10:27am On Mar 26, 2007
Creamish:

Kamura---Scorpio and Scorpio isnt rily a good idea---for d sake of peace grin

well said so which star are you guys campartible with?
Re: So by Creamish(f): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2007
Im not too sure but i think some books say Cancer----we cant be with pple who have a vengeful anture too and secretive---we're introverts too and can b snubbish--imagine when both partners are like dat---I think we're compatible with Aquarius and Sagitarius undecided
Re: So by ugodaniel(m): 11:08am On Mar 26, 2007
So, are you in introvert creamish? undecided
Re: So by Creamish(f): 11:25am On Mar 26, 2007
Yeah im an introvert---used to be called a snob on daily basis but i think ive worked on maself sha---Work has made me kinda get used to goin out now--used to b a core and addicted home based babe grin
Re: So by Creamish(f): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2007
SCORPIO - The Addict
EXTREMELY adorable. Intelligent. Loves to joke. Very Good sense of humor. Energetic. Predict future. GREAT kisser. Always get what they want. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Romantic. Caring.
Re: So by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2007
I can sense Horoscopic craze in Nairaland! cool cool cool grin grin grin
Re: So by Creamish(f): 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2007
r u scorpio?
Re: So by ugodaniel(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2007
Creamish:

SCORPIO - The Addict
EXTREMELY adorable. Intelligent. Loves to joke. Very Good sense of humor. Energetic. Predict future. GREAT kisser. Always get what they want. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Romantic. Caring.

Waoo, all that!!! am impressed

why dont you include their weaknesses too to balance out!
Re: So by Creamish(f): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2007
got dat from somewhere---I know we r vengeful, secretive,and snobbish----but we r determined too wink
Re: So by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2007
hmmmmmmmmm?

Creamish, u hav said it all.

Dat be me, u know.

We just can help being so nice to people, and when they act so stupidly, we give them the scorpio's sting.

We are the goal getters, the heros, the winners, we just have a way of getting what we want, by any means necessary

grin wink
Re: So by Creamish(f): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2007
Amen----any challenges being a scorpion? any part or side of u u'd gladly change?
Re: So by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2007
I guess am too emotional sad

I had a backstab for being such.

Am working on that very seriously, i dnt want to experience another broken heart anymore.
Re: So by ugo247: 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2007
iF ONLY THE LAUGHING TYPE OF SCORPIO CAN CALM HER QUICK TO DETECT INSULT (MANY AT TIMES WHEN THERE ARE NONE) AND MOODINESS, SHE WILL BE WHAT I CALL THE NEUTRAL AND PERFECT SCORPIO( SOMETIMES CALLED UNIVERSAL SCORPIOS) BECAUSE THEY CHOSE A SIGN(PARTNER) AND WORK ON HIM AND AT THE SAME TIME GET ABSORBED AND PART OF HIM WITH FULL CONTROL CPOUPLED WITH POWER OF LAUGHTER. SCORPIO + SCORPIO = VIOLENT RELATIONSHIP, SCORPIO + AQUARIUS = LONG LASTING BUT VERY EXPLOSIVE AT START, VIOLENT AT TIMES.
SCORPIO + TAURUS = WONDERFUL, SOBRESALIENTE (IN SPANISH) PERFECT.

SCORPIOS= LOOK FOR A TAUREAN OR VIRGO.

OR AT LEAST A CANCER OR AQUARIUS

REMEMBER YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE POWER TO BE VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD, USE IT WELL AND YOU'LL BE PERFECT!
Re: So by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2007
Funny, am fallin' for a LEO. I guess i have the power to make it right cheesy
Re: So by Creamish(f): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2007
hmmmm---interesting,

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Nice Nigerian Girl / . / Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.