Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,147 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

"Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN (15469 Views)

Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun / Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Medina Vs Jerusalem — Religious Tension Brews Over Renaming Of Oyo Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
CAN of worms throwing empty tantrums.

When an organization becomes political,it should expect political missiles hurled its way.

1 Like

Re: "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN by SarkinYarki: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
Laurretta doensnt know na small small dey deyvdo Nigerian govt work

1 Like

Re: "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN by AKPON1: 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
Child of bond woman. I can see that from your name grin

yusuf99:
laureta called them can of worm but me I called them Cancer worm, they r not religious body but unregistered political party because what they r doing is partisan politics
Re: "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN by DjAduba(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
Thank God she is not a Muslim....
But she had mad a valid observation ... I know doz who insult her don't know much about them (CAN my FOOT - OBJ)
Re: "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN by phoenix90(m): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
2019elections:
Who has rohr's number should pls tell him to bring in iwobi. There is no connection between the midfielders and the strikers. No creativity. Musa isn't the solution. He can't turn, he can't dribble. Pls abeg, make una tell am before my ticket cut.

Aye mi temi bami.
How far with Musa? undecided
Gbenue soun
Re: "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN by Avater0147(m): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
This ugly old witch no go put herself for one place. all because of money, see as she turn her self to sex tour and sex slave with no direction.
old ugly witch, mumu old fool. where is Femi Fani-Kayode, na him fit this old witch, na him they size am
Re: "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN by Ahmeduana(m): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
That name "Lauretta"sounds like the name of flesh traders for ojuelegba.
Re: "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN by babaireti(m): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
May be CAN of Poo
Re: "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
CAN of worms
Re: "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN by Omeokachie: 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
What do you expect of an alcoholic?

Blame it on the alcohol.

Re: "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN by mamaafrik(m): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
oloshi nla.......,she no learn from obj's predicament with bubu
Re: "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
jahsharon:

And Pastor Reno Omo Kirikiri, the drug addict FFK, Asari Dokuboh, Edward Clarke and other nonentities from the land of drugs and crime have been making "love speeches". After Buhari is declared winner of 2019 presidential election, Nigeria's population will reduce by 25% because several miscreants, nonentities and riff-raffs like the ones mentioned above will run away from Nigeria because it is going to get really really really hot.
please can we have a one on one. Like both of us caged like in the WWE combat. I don't care about your physical strength,i just want to bite you.

Re: "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN by Biodunalley: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
2019elections:
Who has rohr's number should pls tell him to bring in iwobi. There is no connection between the midfielders and the strikers. No creativity. Musa isn't the solution. He can't turn, he can't dribble. Pls abeg, make una tell am before my ticket cut.

Aye mi temi bami.
Hope ticket Don drop grin
Re: "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN by Realist2: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
This drunk prostitute is doing every thing to impress her demi god buhari, but I can assure her that the table will soon turn around, her end will be terrible that she can imagine.

Re: "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN by Pascal181: 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
God will make her family like one of those in IDP camp.useless slave
Re: "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
jahsharon:

And Pastor Reno Omo Kirikiri, the drug addict FFK, Asari Dokuboh, Edward Clarke and other nonentities from the land of drugs and crime have been making "love speeches". After Buhari is declared winner of 2019 presidential election, Nigeria's population will reduce by 25% because several miscreants, nonentities and riff-raffs like the ones mentioned above will run away from Nigeria because it is going to get really really really hot.
And you think he is going to stay there forever abi highest is another four years and someone will come and make his own life difficult
Re: "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN by Mejor79(m): 8:18am On Jun 25, 2018
The woman have been known as a prostitute.
So none of her reaction matters, when she is done she certainly step down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Sacks Pondei, NDDC Interim Leadership / Monsurat Ojuade: Police Dismiss Samuel Philips For Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl / Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.