Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,053 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Omoyele Sowore Want To Become The Next President By All Means. - See (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Want To Become The Next President By All Means. - See (pictures) (2712 Views)

White Lady Asked What The Slang, 'JAPA', Means. See This Nigerian Response! / What Does Sowore Want? / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoyele Sowore Want To Become The Next President By All Means. - See (pictures) by whizpet: 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
Nigerians have been clamouring for young and vibrant candidate to become the next president of Nigeria. Most people are sick and tired of the present Presindent because he is old and unable to lead us to where we wanted to be by this time of the year.

I saw this poster of Sowore and I really like the concept.

Can Omoyele Sowore become the next President of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Want To Become The Next President By All Means. - See (pictures) by aminu790(m): 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
sai bobo

gringringringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Want To Become The Next President By All Means. - See (pictures) by Mutemenot(m): 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
whizpet:
Nigerians have been clamouring for young and vibrant candidate to become the next president of Nigeria. Most people are sick and tired of the present Presindent because he is old and unable to lead us to where we wanted to be by this time of the year.

Too many dreams aren't fulfilled same goes to Sowore. Let him go n finish with his Sahara reporters where fake news are published
Re: Omoyele Sowore Want To Become The Next President By All Means. - See (pictures) by Tonnexy: 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
Sowore like other Afonja's, have one thing in common. They are never serious

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Want To Become The Next President By All Means. - See (pictures) by GreatOlu1: 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
There is a clear difference between an activist and a politician, because you fight for the right of people doesn't mean you can govern them.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Want To Become The Next President By All Means. - See (pictures) by GMBuhari: 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
Not serious but has probably visited your village to see your eze or whatever title they bear there ??

Its not do or die have fun along the way , that's the way Yoruba is

However Sowore is not becoming a president not next year , till now he does not / has not announced the platform hes running on ,

He'll only reduce the number of votes Buhari will get
Tonnexy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Want To Become The Next President By All Means. - See (pictures) by ElsonMorali: 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
Tonnexy:

I guess you're looking for likes right?

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Want To Become The Next President By All Means. - See (pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
This guy is not serious, he doesn't sound any different from the people he so want to replace

I would fix road without tell how you would finance it and how much you think it would cost

I would provide 24 hrs power when you don't know how power generations and transmission operates

I would create employment without saying the sector and how you would make it happen

As a young educated man, give me facts, figures and time frame

A typical example of what I'm talking about is simple

We need 50,000km of road in this country, each km cost average of 200m

That would cost ten trillion and I plan to achieve that in 8 years, each road would have a minimum duration of 20 years

First I would give state governors 70% of the funds for specific road construction and federal 30%

It's would cost 1.25trillion per year and we can get this by simple taxing each car and tricycle owner and average of #100k per year minimum of #30k for keke and max of 1.5m for big truck drivers(na them they spoil road)

That's would generate over 2.5 trillion the rest goes into rail way to reduce pressure on roads

This young people should give us facts like this..

Someone can debate me I don't like this tax method because of this and that

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Want To Become The Next President By All Means. - See (pictures) by Tomson992000: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
GreatOlu1:
There is a clear difference between an activist and a politician, because you fight for the right of people doesn't mean you can govern them.
D
and you think that PMB will be better than him
Re: Omoyele Sowore Want To Become The Next President By All Means. - See (pictures) by whizpet: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
aminu790:
sai bobo

gringringringringringringringringrin
lol.. that's how he might get to win the election.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Want To Become The Next President By All Means. - See (pictures) by whizpet: 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
Mutemenot:

Too many dreams aren't fulfilled same goes to Sowore. Let him go n finish with his Sahara reporters where fake news are published
whom do you now want as the next president?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Want To Become The Next President By All Means. - See (pictures) by mgbadike81: 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
whizpet:

presently, there's only three presidential candidates, PMB, ATIKU AND SOWORE. others are unserious. Sowore can pull a Trump card in the coming elections if he's serious and honest enough with himself. I'll end it here for now.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Want To Become The Next President By All Means. - See (pictures) by DeBrain045(m): 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
mgbadike81:
presently, there's only three presidential candidates, PMB, ATIKU AND SOWORE. others are unserious. Sowore can pull a Trump card in the coming elections if he's serious and honest enough with himself. I'll end it here for now.
you forgot to add kingley moghalu
Re: Omoyele Sowore Want To Become The Next President By All Means. - See (pictures) by mgbadike81: 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
DeBrain045:
i would add him when I see him actively making moves on the masses /voters. He has prospects though.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Want To Become The Next President By All Means. - See (pictures) by TheTakeOver: 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
DeBrain045:

Kingsley not as popular as sowore.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Want To Become The Next President By All Means. - See (pictures) by giftedheart1(m): 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
Tonnexy:
maybe u r wrong...
Re: Omoyele Sowore Want To Become The Next President By All Means. - See (pictures) by crackhouse(m): 12:15am On Jun 23, 2018
I am wondering the babalawo that deceived and told this man that he's going to win Wey make am dey waste his time like this. Sb need to call him back to order.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Want To Become The Next President By All Means. - See (pictures) by tungamaje: 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
I am with Sowore. I was with PMB the last time. We all agreed that we shall change him if he didn't meet our aspiration. We shall continue to try and try until we get a better president. Let's try the youth
Re: Omoyele Sowore Want To Become The Next President By All Means. - See (pictures) by whizpet: 9:11am On Jun 25, 2018
Mutemenot:

We will definitely need someone to be the next president of Nigeria comes 2019. We can't afford to be looking at this old man in the office without doing nothing. Sowore is young, vibrant, visionary and credible. we need someone to change this country.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Want To Become The Next President By All Means. - See (pictures) by luvmijeje(f): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2018
He can't be President. He doesn't have the political structure for it yet. By the way why is he starting from the top? Let him start from the state level.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Richest Governors In Nigeria And Their Net Worth (2021) / BBC: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed Over 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' / Twitter Rejected Fg’s Demand That Nnamdi Kanu’s Account Be Blocked– Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.