Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,240 members, 7,839,264 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics (47505 Views)

One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? / Breaking News: PopularĀ  Prophet Odumeje Spotted Been Beating In Public ( Video) / VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics by michoim(m): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
That is PDP for you...
Re: Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics by senatordave1(m): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
This clearly shows that fayose is a scam,yahaya bello is even better than him.pdp warriors are even trying to claim that its re asphalting or resurfacing.common sense which fayose may lack demands that before you commission a project,it should be 100 percent completed and ready to be in use or already in use.how would fayose remember this when he hardly undertakes project execution which makes him look like a novice whenever he manages to finish any.
Again,that flyover cant be up to 17 billion.there are several superior flyovers that cost less than that amount.fayose and his puppet eleka are sure going to lose to fayemi.fayemi odds to win has fallen to 1.30 odds.up apc.i pray for a successful and peaceful convention tomorrow
Re: Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics by deomelo: 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
OsamaB:
Even if it is been repaired, that should be good sign that the government may have pressured the contractor to fix defects. Not everything should be political. Even the opposition in Ekiti should support when projects are enhanced for the benefit of the public.

See hypocrisy, if na Rochas, you people won't make up such silly excuses or defend him with such excuses...

1 Like

Re: Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics by slimfit1(m): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
weyreypey:

Children of sadness

Where them day ?
Re: Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
How the hell do you build a flyover of just over 1km for over N17billion. shocked Even half that price would have been inflated. The theft is so obvious it's laughable.

1 Like

Re: Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics by sigiyaya(m): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
deomelo:

No, you need to visit Anambra

The best project commissioned by obiano.

The village bricklayer bridge started crumbling apart less than 1 year after commissioning and it's still getting bricklayer patch patch treatment.

Now I see why Igbos are defending the mediocre rubbish in ekiti, they are used to the same mediocrity in their own anambra village

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin Bro laugh wan kill me but you need to understand that this is not a matter of IPOB or Biafras this happen in every state in Nigeria, this useless politicians are eating our future and destroying our destiny as a people and all of them are guilty be it APC, PDP, APGA etc. Bro make we no de deny the fact that Nigeria is not working and something urgent need to be done and if breaking this CAGE called Nigeria will set the people free then so be it cool cool

1 Like

Re: Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics by deomelo: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
sigiyaya:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Bro laugh wan kill me but you need to understand that this is not a matter of IPOB or Biafras this happen in every state in Nigeria, this useless politicians are eating our future and destroying our destiny as a people and all of them are guilty be it APC, PDP, APGA etc. Bro make we no de deny the fact that Nigeria is not working and something urgent need to be done and if breaking this CAGE called Nigeria will set the people free then so be it cool cool

lmao...

Igbos are just the most horrible people on the surface of the earth, see how they ignore the despicable rubbish and the most mediocre and substandard infrastructure in the history of mankind, but they are always quick to cry, shout and wail over other people's business..

Obviously, the worthless rubbish had serious structural defects because it wasn't put together by construction engineers and reputable contractors and instead of hiring structural engineers to rectify the problem, they hired village bricklayers to do patch path job with cement.

Mind you, this is is the best project by the best village governor in the whole of that ipobian region..

Just imagine...This is 2018, not 1909.

grin grin
Re: Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics by Oblang(m): 12:17am On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=Firefire post=68726927][/quote]

Whistle blower..
Re: Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics by Samadonis: 2:12am On Jun 23, 2018
This is a blatant lie, I passed just yesterday and nothing like such. the picture here is the construction stage. God will forgive you
Re: Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics by mutvy: 2:34am On Jun 23, 2018
Yet Goodluck Jonathan called it "A World Class Flyover"
Re: Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics by safetyInspector(m): 3:10am On Jun 23, 2018
Asphalt failure can occur in less than a week after the road is released for use. I have been into construction (home and abroad) for over ten years, asphalt is not like concrete that's why they conduct laboratory test after each layer of asphalt pavement.
deomelo:

Failure in less than 1 month?

You people and your mediocre mentality sef..

grin grin grin
Re: Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics by GoodMuyis(m): 4:42am On Jun 23, 2018
weyreypey:
He started and completed this. What has Buhari initiated ... Started and completed since 2015? Just one project.

Meanwhile this is a lie..... Just another BMC miseducations and misinformation

Wisdom demanded that you finish pending job before starting another.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics by weyreypey: 4:58am On Jun 23, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Wisdom demanded that you finish pending job before starting another.
Just like he finished herdsmen and boko haram before joining issues with unarmed ipob?
Re: Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics by Rekyz(m): 5:02am On Jun 23, 2018
sigiyaya:
grin grin grin grin But seriously OP you need to visit Owerri and see and the death trap Rochas constructed in the name of Flyovers

Fear no gree make people waka on top not to talk of cars plying on it grin grin grin

But to be serious what we all have are wicked and heartless criminals called leaders and Nigeria will never move forward with this kind of people as leaders cool cool cool

My brother, those are d worst Flyovers I've used. I was gripping in fear while using them. Rochas is USELESS!
Re: Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics by deomelo: 6:08am On Jun 23, 2018
safetyInspector:
Asphalt failure can occur in less than a week after the road is released for use. I have been into construction (home and abroad) for over ten years, asphalt is not like concrete that's why they conduct laboratory test after each layer of asphalt pavement.

safetyInspector:
Thank God for Nnadi Kanu. If not him who would have remembered these war veterans. Buhari is trying his best to buy the favour of once 5% people.

[quote][img]http://1.bp..com/-hcAF283by6Y/VngP19WlRBI/AAAAAAAALFw/b15buTkvNuU/s1600/aa1.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536748_br_jpegc8117c630082344e94d7be0bf2d0edc6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536749_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5340963_p6131929562_jpeg71ac4f0ae60335fa57529b51af594697

Keep quiet, you are just another ipob, an unpatriotic and anti-Nigerian element making silly and meaningless excuses just to justify incompetence and mediocrity.

I won't even bother responding to your ignorant nonsense about asphalt failing in less than a week, that's this most ridiculous and absurd nonsense ever.

This hypocrite didn't have any excuse to make on behalf of Rochas and his roads he bad mouth all over the place, but all of a sudden, he's a village asphalt construction expart.

Btw, how come you Igbos don't have anything to say about the 1-year-old crumbling bridge obiano saddled them with in anambra? Is it also normal for a 1-year-old bridge to break apart?

You need to keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics by safetyInspector(m): 7:21am On Jun 23, 2018
Responding to you actually doesn't make a sense because you obviously lack sense. We are talking of asphalt you are showing me a cracked concrete. I am a construction man with local and international experience, I don't discuss the subject I knows nothing about. Currently on my construction site we are doing asphalt laying. If you need picture I will load you with many. Even in middle East and Sub Sahara we do experience such issue, but you are arguing with what you have no knowledge of in Southern Nigeria terrain.
deomelo:

Re: Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics by Floricalcium: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2018
Well,how are we sure that here is Ekiti state? Even, if this is the newly commissioned bridge, there is nothing bad in repair or adding finishing touches. Whatever the name given to this,its all about MAINTENANCE which is very paramount in any project either Government or Individual's project regardless of political party. Even a new car u bought,u still have to maintain it. Maintenance culture is very common in advanced countries. As for the bridge,that is MAINTENANCE.
Re: Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics by deomelo: 7:54am On Jun 23, 2018
[s]
safetyInspector:
Responding to you actually doesn't make a sense because you obviously lack sense. We are talking of asphalt you are showing me a cracked concrete. I am a construction man with local and international experience, I don't discuss the subject I knows nothing about. Currently on my construction site we are doing asphalt laying. If you need picture I will load you with many. Even in middle East and Sub Sahara we do experience such issue, but you are arguing with what you have no knowledge of in Southern Nigeria terrain.
[/s]

Really not interested in your ignorant regurgitations, you need to confine that rubbish your yourself and your kind.

When are you going to use your rubbish village construction knowledge to explain to us the reason why obiano's 1 year old bridge in anambra crumbled in less than a year.

Or your vast village construction knowledge is not up to par when it comes to the rubbish flyover in anambra?
Re: Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics by deomelo: 7:59am On Jun 23, 2018
Floricalcium:
Well,how are we sure that here is Ekiti state? Even, if this is the newly commissioned bridge, there is nothing bad in repair or adding finishing touches. Whatever the name given to this,its all about MAINTENANCE which is very paramount in any project either Government or Individual's project regardless of political party. Even a new car u bought,u still have to maintain it. Maintenance culture is very common in advanced countries. As for the bridge,that is MAINTENANCE.

lol @ maintenance in less than 1 month..

Bridges are built to last for 30 - 100 years, but maintenance is needed in less than a month simply because of shoddy, substandard and mediocre construction job.

These Igbos fit kill pesin with lafta I swear..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics by weyreypey: 8:26am On Jun 23, 2018
safetyInspector:
Ignore it.

1 Like

Re: Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics by Codes151(m): 8:51am On Jun 23, 2018
how is that a major repair
that fool calling GEJ at this stage in time needs a dirty slap.

besides, contractor should be asked to ascertain quality assurance....
Re: Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics by kollykolly: 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
deomelo:

The IPOB guys are the most virulent on line insurgents we have now. They are so emerging without decorum and honour.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics by temmyt007(m): 1:55am On Jun 25, 2018
That people believed this shit even without any pic as evidence is really laughable. I was still around this bridge on friday morning between 8:30am and 12noon when I went to obtain the state employment form at the pavilion beside the bridge, drove on the bridge later in the afternoon and nothing like any repairs. Or was friday not 22nd of June? I am confused here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Areas Buhari Is Searching For Oil In Nigeria (LIST) / Osinbajo Stopped His Convoy To Engage Protesters That Blocked Road (Pics, Video) / Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.