Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" (66038 Views)

Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku / Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku / Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by owomida1: 7:31am On Jun 23, 2018
automatix:
sadly bro. Even here on nairaland, you can't see any place where a dresses without some sexually laced comments from guys.

All is well.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by automatix: 7:34am On Jun 23, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
women's fakeness knows no bounds. women really have a problem with reality. losers.
men are the ones fuelling all the darkness.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by Fourwinds: 7:39am On Jun 23, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Just imagine what all these Christian girls are turning this country into.
All in a desperate bid to show the world that their vagina has ponmon

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:49am On Jun 23, 2018
automatix:
men are the ones fuelling all the darkness.
no ways. women know what men want and fake it if they dont have it. you cant blame men for women's insecurities. men also know what women want (6packs, huge dick etc) but only a very few men fake those things. men dont have insecurity issues. if they dont have something they make peace with that and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by wink2015(m): 7:53am On Jun 23, 2018
This Daddy Showkey sorry DADDY FREEZE don tire to dey fight churches and Men of God ( Pastors )

Daddy Freeze is getting bored dwelling on Church issue.

He is going back to fight in his own house and profession.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by Tamarapetty(f): 7:54am On Jun 23, 2018
darkchild64:

are u sure u are a girl?
no oh, i be boy undecided so me being against such now means i'm a boy? nawa
Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by tunjilana: 7:56am On Jun 23, 2018
As a woman...If a man walks unclad in front of you, won't you feel sexually harassed, so what makes you think a man should not feel same way when u do same

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by Lloydfather(m): 8:11am On Jun 23, 2018
Muzanga:
I agree with him because if you go thief for cement shop you suppose ready to carry load.
see proverb, men am still learning.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by dangotesmummy: 8:42am On Jun 23, 2018
nairamaniac:

I totally agree with daddy freeze on this one.

Wow!!! So this is what 1st to comment feels like?

Seun, I would send my bank account to u.

@Topic:

Girls exposing tits&camel toes is tantamount to completely being unclad.

God didn't place all those things on women merely for babies sucking milk and urinating.

There were also placed there, so men would get attracted, have sex and reproduce.

God is very particular about reproduction.
If men weren't attracted to women, they wouldnt wanna fvck, and if they don't fvck, they wouldn't born.

But sadly, on the other hand, God gave men more libido than women.
Even though women enjoy sex more.
Deny the above as much as u wanna try to, but it's a fact.

Women enjoy sex from the very begining till the very end.
A man's highlight is the 6seconds of vomiting Akamu. And that's it.
And women also have those same highlights in multiple moments(under condition the man's rod is as sweet as mine).

Now women showing as much as camel toe is a sexual assault on our HIGH LIBIDO.
It becomes an assault when you put the aroma under our nose and you ain't serving the dish to us immediately(on the very spot)?

Mind you, men aint dogs, but we aints so much different.

Same way women ain't prostitutes, but they ain't so much different. No offence, but how do you explain women feeling they should be rewarded by men for satisfying a man's sexual desire?

Meaning:
All men could be dogs(unconsciously)
All women could be prostitutes (unconciousely)

According to Daddy Freeze, On the judgement day, every woman that has sexually aroused a man would be tried next to the rapist.

However, no excuse whatsoever, should a man(albeit victimized) violate a woman's sexual privacy.
spot on. You are 100 percent right. I'm a woman and I hate women playing victims everytime. How can you be displaying camel toe and not expect something offensive. As much as men try hard these days to control konji, women aren't helping matters. Men's ratio of controlling konji differs o so respect yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by JhyMedex: 8:49am On Jun 23, 2018
I find my self agreeing wir Freeze..Tanx for laying out dis issue the way it shld n laid..

we live in an era whr some women want to eat their cake n srill av it ...

Lol as a kid i used to b very scared to "cameltoe"...Seeeing it gave me jitters n made me run away..
Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2018
9jaown:
you be fool

I love the painting
Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by kunleweb: 9:14am On Jun 23, 2018
nairamaniac:

I totally agree with daddy freeze on this one.

Wow!!! So this is what 1st to comment feels like?

Seun, I would send my bank account to u.

@Topic:

Girls exposing tits&camel toes is tantamount to completely being unclad.

God didn't place all those things on women merely for babies sucking milk and urinating.

There were also placed there, so men would get attracted, have sex and reproduce.

God is very particular about reproduction.
If men weren't attracted to women, they wouldnt wanna fvck, and if they don't fvck, they wouldn't born.

But sadly, on the other hand, God gave men more libido than women.
Even though women enjoy sex more.
Deny the above as much as u wanna try to, but it's a fact.

Women enjoy sex from the very begining till the very end.
A man's highlight is the 6seconds of vomiting Akamu. And that's it.
And women also have those same highlights in multiple moments(under condition the man's rod is as sweet as mine).

Now women showing as much as camel toe is a sexual assault on our HIGH LIBIDO.
It becomes an assault when you put the aroma under our nose and you ain't serving the dish to us immediately(on the very spot)?

Mind you, men aint dogs, but we aints so much different.

Same way women ain't prostitutes, but they ain't so much different. No offence, but how do you explain women feeling they should be rewarded by men for satisfying a man's sexual desire?

Meaning:
All men could be dogs(unconsciously)
All women could be prostitutes (unconciousely)

According to Daddy Freeze, On the judgement day, every woman that has sexually aroused a man would be tried next to the rapist.

However, no excuse whatsoever, should a man(albeit victimized) violate a woman's sexual privacy.

Bloody hell shocked

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by newoffer: 9:15am On Jun 23, 2018
They show it to potential customers. They have agent who link them with clients. Ashewo is a big project. When a woman leaves her Marriage for Ashitress.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by yeman1(m): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2018
mere looking at d pussy figure can make u errect already .
nonsense.... they just want to give men high blood pressure
Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Continue to deceive ursef, we all know the religion and it's adherents who passionately canvass for unclothedness.

Why your own religion passionately canvass for terrorism and borning out of wedlock(they are here littering my town). Lol

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by 9jaown(m): 11:04am On Jun 23, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I love the painting
you again.. lol.. tanks
Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 23, 2018
9jaown:
you again.. lol.. tanks

Yes me again.. lol
Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by 9jaown(m): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2018
eCONTROL:

you are a clown.
who come be dis again nau!! I only complement Her by calling her “fool” didn’t you read what she said “person wey go thief cement should ready to carry load” that comment is the 2nd tin that made my day after Nigeria Match. “ you be fool” with the comment I quoted and the meme I used is no an insult. If you know you know grin @muzanga

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by 9jaown(m): 11:23am On Jun 23, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Yes me again.. lol
hehe and the painting ain’t Jamaican and you are loving it tongue

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 23, 2018
9jaown:
hehe and the painting ain’t Jamaican and you are loving it tongue

What's that supposed to mean?
Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by NairaMaster1(m): 11:35am On Jun 23, 2018
darkchild64:

are u sure u are a girl?

She's the natural and real girl.

You people now legalized prostitution and we are here to fxxxxk hell out of you and random.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by akinszz: 11:41am On Jun 23, 2018
akinszz:
cameltoe... d word itself very irritating...
women don suffer.. camel toe grin no be only camel toe na donkey toe
Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by 9jaown(m): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
JamaicanLove:

What's that supposed to mean?
meanining,what Ar mi fi tell yu as a Jamaican, you suppose like somthing that are green, something that are give you inspiration, something that ar aya so nice and good, big man ting, are bring you to da level high than na low, but ya say, ya like paint, me know say paint maad but only ting ar supppse like is green grin do ya ting

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by akinszz: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
owomida1:

See am.
this na donkey toe cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
9jaown:
meanining,what Ar mi fi tell yu as a Jamaican, you suppose like somthing that are green, something that are give you inspiration, something that ar aya so nice and good, big man ting, are bring you to da level high than na low, but ya say, ya like paint, me know say paint maad but only ting ar supppse like is green grin do ya ting

Smh morning craze

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by ImaIma1(f): 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
I agree with Freeze on this. When did camel toe become a fashion statement? Is it that these women are not wearing panties?

I feel embarrassed when i see a fellow lady with her camel toe in full view.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by 9jaown(m): 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Smh morning craze
lol.. thought everybody is mad in Nigeria

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by akinszz: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
So natural “contour” na sexual harassment kwa ni? cheesy

So men with the “bulge in their arab” nko?
Are they not sexually-harassing women? wink

Nor be “snake hesd” be dis wan? undecided

that second pix is what Yoruba call 'koropon' that is, koro epon ... cheesygrin
Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
9jaown:
lol.. thought everybody is mad in Nigeria

angry

I know you are mad

Alright, be gone.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by 9jaown(m): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
JamaicanLove:

angry

I know you are mad

Alright, be gone.
that one pain sha. cry

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
9jaown:
that one pain sha. cry

undecided

Wetin dey do you?
Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by 9jaown(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
JamaicanLove:

undecided

Wetin dey do you?
you said “ I know you are mad, alright be gone” how do you know am mad, does a mad man have phone, does a mad man brows or can a mad man quote someone on nairaland!! And then you said “alright be gone” how will I go, is nairaland yours! The money I use in subscribing for data so I can browse, are you the one that gave it to me! There is no light, I bought fuel for Gen to charge my phone, so I can use my phone and you are telling me “alright be gone” go where, am in my house, in my bed “am not a lazy youth oh, remember it’s weekend, that’s why am still in bed” and you are telling me “alright be gone” you said “I know you are mad” Are you a prophet!! Wait!! The mad you meant, is it the one that I will be walking fast? Or the one I will be dancing or the one I will be running after cars or the one I will be writing on books. And I don’t do drugs or do greens, how will I get madt..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger Goes Braless, Dances In See-through Outfit. Fans Blast Her / Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.