Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" (66057 Views)

Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku / Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku / Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by owomida1: 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

they put what? rags or tissue?

See am.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by Anwons(m): 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
Fridge, oh! Freeze, tell them. How can someone who fetched infested firewood not expect termite?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by Idrismusty97(m): 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
I don't know how in the world would a lady feel comfortable displaying camel whatever? How in the fûcking world?! Just imagine me or any man walking with a bulge in his trouser sticking out. You are basically telling the world you are nothing but sex object.

12 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by 9jaown(m): 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
Muzanga:
only you na bunch of fools.
“bunch” you go like follower sha

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by shugacain: 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
What are the advantages of having a camel toe pussy ?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by okenwaa(m): 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
Oloshos everywia

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by CaptainFM1: 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
I was struggling to grasp what the shepherd was referring to as Cameltoe, but after reading the contributions of all the bad and corrupt minded sheeple...I also felt instantly raped! Cameltoe indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by famousking2017: 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
Muzanga:
I agree with him because if you go thief for cement shop you suppose ready to carry load.
� �
Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by Baselm: 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
ladies are aware that men respond to sight the way they respond to touch, so if groping a lady is sexual harassment, then displaying sensitive parts under any disguise is a form of sexual harassment to the male folk. Daddy freeze was spot on, I just got confused on how he ended up queuing for Asun in church.

13 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by staymore: 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
I wonder what women are turning the world into.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by augustine: 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

OAP Daddy Freeze has reacted after Nollywood actress and producer, Mary Remmy Njoku made a post on her Instagram after she was left in shock over a producer who made an unflattering comment about a lady with huge camel toe.

According to Daddy Freeze, a lady showing off her Camel toe is sexual harassment and men are dying in silence.

Read his post below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkUxen0gDfN/

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/camel-toe-is-sexual-harassment-daddy-freeze-replies-mary-remmy.html

Come to think of it, 90% of the displayed camel toes are fakes.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
Metuh:
This stupid albino with his leaky mouth will always react to everything just to appear on news.

Wetin concern church with camel toe?

you know if you want to trend now, just link your trash to anything Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by JohnLou(m): 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
I see this on Instagram and I wondered why at all the girls put this out as a post. Showing off there lady flower is now a style or what?
They will come and tell you that they are not sex objects.
Respect yourself females and you will be respected.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Just imagine what all these Christian girls are turning this country into.
All in a desperate bid to show the world that their vagina has ponmon

Lol, I know that your stupidity is without measure, but let me tell you that 90% of the girls have see with camel toes in the street of lagos are Muslim girl, those girls without hijab. Mumuslim.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by AceDomino(m): 11:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
Awon OBO to shee
Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by IdeyFindWife: 12:04am On Jun 23, 2018
Baselm:
ladies are aware that men respond to sight the way they respond to touch, so if groping a lady is sexual harassment, then displaying sensitive parts under any disguise is a form of sexual harassment to the male folk. Daddy freeze was spot on, I just got confused on how he ended up queuing for Asun in church.

Our bunch of pseudo-intellectual ladies that we're heading these days are fast embracing a dangerous version of 3rd Degree Feminism that seeks to destroy every structure and facet of sociocultural moralism etc while labeling them as "legacies of patriarchy"!

Simply put, they're like a bunch of new campus kids drink on their newly acquired freedom an now furking up to living and behaving anyhow.

They react to every advice to common sense and good behavior. And what they come up with, as the alternative, is totally useless and impracticable, and they still claim to be offended.

They throw the first stone and they want to form victim. They will shout if men wore tight-fitted pants but want to flash their vagina everywhere and have us "like, follow & famz" them all over social media while calling their actions "Divine"! But, they draw no parallels between female lewdness and male-sexuality working on overtime nowadays.

I now accept the wisdom of the old men who said to much of everything is bad including a sense of entitlement to wanna do anyhow you please and I bet they were even referring to the womenfolk mostly sef.

They will now be complaining that we're banging them and their cousins and bridesmaids join, mtccheww!

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by MrMacinterchi1: 12:06am On Jun 23, 2018
QuietHammer:
I hope they won't upgrade to something worse

� lol

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by ponziponzi(m): 12:07am On Jun 23, 2018
Metuh:
This stupid albino with his leaky mouth will always react to everything just to appear on news.

Wetin concern church with camel toe?

So we shouldn't talk about decency in church again? Sorry I forgot, the church is now a motivational temple where people go to claim all sort of riches from their creator.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by Metuh: 12:08am On Jun 23, 2018
ponziponzi:

So we shouldn't talk about decency in church again? Sorry I forgot, the church is now a motivational temple where people go to claim all sort of riches from their creator.
Decency in church my foot.

So you believed what this mumu is talking about?
Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by akigbemaru: 12:11am On Jun 23, 2018
QuietHammer:
Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by ponziponzi(m): 12:14am On Jun 23, 2018
Metuh:

Decency in church my foot.

So you believed what this mumu is talking about?

On many occasions, like this one, yes I do.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by mimimile93: 12:28am On Jun 23, 2018
Black girls are written_off.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by fortunechy(m): 12:32am On Jun 23, 2018
this is the first time this deep freezer is making sense.... I concur
Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by Diso60090(m): 12:35am On Jun 23, 2018
Muzanga:
only you na bunch of fools.

Nor mind the bunch of idiots

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by SURElee(f): 12:40am On Jun 23, 2018
I totally agree with Freeze on this cameltoe thingy. It is disgusting. Why wear a clothing that will outline the vagina area. It just totally draws attention to the vagina area, my God.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by tbliss22(m): 12:45am On Jun 23, 2018
owomida1:

See am.

What will one not see in this world?? So they fake camel-toe too shocked shocked shocked

I give up already
Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by Billygee2u: 1:00am On Jun 23, 2018
nairamaniac:

I totally agree with daddy freeze on this one.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by enemyofprogress: 1:04am On Jun 23, 2018
Which one be camel toe again? Labake1 pls if you have it wear it come to my house tomorrow let me see it on you.

I know ajepako,mukina2, biacan, abimbawealth and rokia2 have boughted monkey toe

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by enemyofprogress: 1:05am On Jun 23, 2018
SURElee:
I totally agree with Freeze on this cameltoe thingy. It is disgusting. Why wear a clothing that will outline the vagina area. It just totally draws attention to the vagina area, my God.
see who is talking, what did you wear to alhaji's house last weekend?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by enemyofprogress: 1:06am On Jun 23, 2018
QuietHammer:
they've already upgraded to monkey toe
Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by dokyOloye: 1:31am On Jun 23, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Just imagine what all these Christian girls are turning this country into.
All in a desperate bid to show the world that their vagina has ponmon
Islamabad.
Islama'very'bad grin

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" by usebog: 1:43am On Jun 23, 2018
Agreed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) / Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.