Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post (55010 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response / Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by RichDad1(m): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2018
Thick something
Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by anochuko01(m): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2018
Cladez:
I was just thinking aloud... What if Musa turns around and see iheanacho chasing him like this.
grin grin grin Musa go just run like that go where police dey......for cover
Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 23, 2018
Ellabae:
Ok he will definitely see someone's daughter.

Hello Bae, sorry I meant Ella Bae cheesy
Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by mynaijadj(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
E ba mi wa omo o.... Emi na fe love o
Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by Ellabae(f): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
cruchenutii:

Hello Bae, sorry I meant Ella Bae cheesy
cheesy funny u. How are u?
Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by advertizerhubs: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
This is an opportunity to earn good cash during the Worldcup....

This is For those who engage in sport punting. For your Worldcup Winning Tickets.

https://www.nairaland.com/4577060/worldcup- winning-rollovers-strategic-trading#68745544
Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
Don baba J one impregnate woman on top Musa Score...by proxy shocked grin lipsrsealed lmao
Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by Harrynight(m): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
grin

We heard he's impotent
Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by Folashade2016(f): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Who impregnant u!

I will tell Margaret your moniker on nairaland. You think you can give her belle and just waka away.
Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by Mysselff2: 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by Kylekent59: 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
cheesy
Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by seunmohmoh(f): 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
Cladez:
I was just thinking aloud...
What if Musa turns around and see iheanacho chasing him like this.
na die
Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by nazablossom(f): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
DonDemu:
Na with which limping impotent dick him wan impregnate the girl?
That he didn't join the trend of having a baby mama does not make him impotent. Some people still have their morals intact.
Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
Tamarapetty:
k
Beware The White walkers! they're watching, they're near. Feel the cold, Nothing to FEAR. The End Begins!!
Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by Tamarapetty(f): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
FADIOZ:
Beware The White walkers! they're watching, they're near. Feel the cold, Nothing to FEAR. The End Begins!!
Lol
Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
nazablossom:
That he didn't join the trend of having a baby mama does not make him impotent. Some people still have their morals intact.
Potential baby mama I see you
Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by phranq30(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
Folashade2016:
All I see is 2 little children playing in the rain.

check my SIGNATURE
2 little children that can fend for everyone on your family tree. Yinmu!!
Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by Folashade2016(f): 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
phranq30:
2 little children that can fend for everyone on your family tree. Yinmu!!
I won't reply you with anger. But it isn't funny.
Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by themodernman: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
Preca:
you say what

Fine Igbo lady, Yoruba no fit fine like this lailai.

The problem I have with igbo girls be sey their beauty they enter their heads...
Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ellabae:
cheesy funny u. How are u?

I'm good. I'm still waiting for you oh.
Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by osanga90(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
Preca:
you say what
girl you too fine and fully endowed
Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by nazablossom(f): 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
DonDemu:
Potential baby mama I see you
You missed, I'm happily married.
Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by Preca(f): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
themodernman:

Fine Igbo lady, Yoruba no fit fine like this lailai.

The problem I have with igbo girls be sey their beauty they enter their heads...
I'm Yoruba..proudly one
Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by Expl0rers: 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
anything for the gram

Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by Ellabae(f): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
cruchenutii:

I'm good. I'm still waiting for you oh.
grin I'm here. What exactly are u waiting for?
Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by Chimok: 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
That impotent small dick donjazzy, how is he gonna do dat?
Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ellabae:
grin I'm here. What exactly are u waiting for?

For us to go & print our I.V of course. What else would I be waiting for?
Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by themodernman: 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
Preca:
I'm Yoruba..proudly one

Eww! How come you now look mgbeke-ish allova sudden
Re: Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post by Preca(f): 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
themodernman:

Eww! How come you now look mgbeke-ish allova sudden
why do you hate Yoruba tribe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) / Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.