Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,528 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN (6524 Views)

2023: Desperate To Install A Stooge As Governor, Enugu Government Cabal Bribes L / Handle Amina Zakari With Caution, PFN Tells INEC, Security Agencies / Ganduje Bags ‘Best Governor’ Award Despite Bribe-taking Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by Babygiwa(f): 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN

The Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) has described Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State as the best governor in the State since the return to democracy in 1999.

Chairman of the Enugu State chapter of the PFN, Bishop Dr. Godwin Madu, said this shortly after he was inaugurated alongside 28 others for a second term in office.

Bishop Madu described Gov. Ugwuanyi as “a good man”, who honours and worships God and “believes and recognizes everybody”, declaring that the PFN would do all within her powers to ensure that the governor was re-elected for a second term in office.

Maintaining that Gov. Ugwuanyi has performed creditably well in office, the Church leader said the governor had “ended all manner of discrimination against some section of Christians”.

According to him, “the PFN was not carried along by the government of Enugu State in the past. But under this very administration, we have not been left behind; everybody is being treated in Enugu now unlike before.

“I want everyone to ensure that we vote rightly. When we see something good, we need to say keep it up. Enugu State needs to go on and the PFN is saying that Governor Ugwuanyi should go on; we will not disappoint him.

“I plead with everybody here, in case you have not obtained your PVC, please do, that is your ticket to the voting hall, that is our power for tomorrow.”

In his remark, the Senior Special Assistant to Governor Ugwuanyi on Religious Matters, Rev. Chinedu Nwoye, who was at the event, assured that the government would continue to treat all the residents of the State with fairness and serve them with the fear of God.

http://thepunditng.com/14670-2/

Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by willexyaho(m): 7:28am On Jun 23, 2018
Yes you are right.

But first of all I will like to use this opportunity to thank you all for this very opportunity of leadership. As I celebrate my FTC.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by wildcatter23(m): 7:28am On Jun 23, 2018
cheesy
Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by Juchii(m): 7:30am On Jun 23, 2018
I don't know for you but I don't like this man's style of governance. You can't point out any capital project he has executed since he assumed office. What he does most is sharing of money in the name of youth empowerment, child support, women empowerment, increase in civil servants salary. Campaign for him and he will roll out cash. Carrying religious and trandinal leaders everywhere he goes, and each trip, he must surely oil their hands. This is the main reason why everyone is singing his praise.
But in other hand, this is very bad, no business strategies, no plans for the future of Enugu state, Enugu keeps sliding back in terms of infrastructure.
You know the money you always spend is not your own. It was gotten from another state mostly niger Delta, why not use it to invest, build industries, and invest on other things that has an economic significant. Do you think the money will be coming forever? Good leader always receives a tons of criticism for the things they have done, but this one receive none because he has done nothing. He should borrow a leaf from buhari, sow before you can reap.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by Africonji: 7:31am On Jun 23, 2018
Where does that leave Sullivan Chime

6 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by kikiwendy(f): 7:32am On Jun 23, 2018
I agree.. The little time I've spent schooling in Enugu state, governor Ugwuanyi has done great works ranging from construction of roads and provision of infrastructure. Long live gburugburu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by supereagle(m): 7:32am On Jun 23, 2018
Big Envelope I think.

5 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by MARKone(m): 7:34am On Jun 23, 2018
I think that Accolade should go to Sullivan

13 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by bennymark(m): 7:34am On Jun 23, 2018
This one is busy working to make Enugu a better place while some cows controlled by herdsmen will always cry about being marginalized.

I pity the stupidity of some igbos, you better wake up and make the East stand out as the tech and manufacturing hub it should be in the country. Politics will always be about interests, your politicians like number 3 can only brain wash you while they sponsor the propaganda of marginalization. Or surprise me!

You keep calling the Yoruba's slaves to the hausa's, even if, are they not doing well?

If an igbo president emerges, your interests are a guaranteed priority, but how can that illusion materialize when you do not even agree to be a citizen willingly. The e-warriors willing swing swiftly, but remember, it is only the truth.

Will the igbo nation continue to suffer till the day the so-called biafra becomes a reality?
How soon?
How possible?

Don't allow a few brain wash you while their pockets fill with gold coins, many died again recently but where is Nnamdi Kanu?

But again Wetin consyn me, I am just an ordinary Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by donvicky2007: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2018
Sullivan brought the coal city back to life.
The current governor is trying but hasn't match Sullivan 's achievement yet.

11 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by Bugatie(m): 7:37am On Jun 23, 2018
Gov Ugwuanyi is not close to the governor that Sullivan Chime was!

Under Ugwuanyi's administration and watch,my beautiful coal city is almost loosing it's beauty

12 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by donvicky2007: 7:38am On Jun 23, 2018
Like for Sullivan and Share for Ugwuanyi.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2018
Dem don give dem envelopes

5 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by Nedukkc: 7:43am On Jun 23, 2018
Chime still the best

8 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by Nedukkc: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2018
Bugatie:
Gov Ugwuanyi is not close to the governor that Sullivan Chime was!

Under Ugwuanyi's administration and watch,my beautiful coal city is almost loosing it's beauty
Exactly

5 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 23, 2018
They have promised these ones money cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by Checked86: 7:46am On Jun 23, 2018
Ugwuanyi is good but i hate when when people are being paid to talk rubbish. Ugwuanyi is a bae, 042 is culture

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by emmanuelchuks(m): 7:52am On Jun 23, 2018
Sullivan is da best, I witnessed d transformation of enugu by him myself

10 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by drvalency: 7:52am On Jun 23, 2018
kikiwendy:
I agree.. The little time I've spent schooling in Enugu state, governor Ugwuanyi has done great works ranging from construction of roads and provision of infrastructure. Long live gburugburu
which school are you in Enugu?
Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by Trackango: 7:52am On Jun 23, 2018
Praise singers everywhere. The worst thing is in there praises, you never get to hear want Ugwuanyi did to make him a good governor.
All they say is he is a good man.
Please, does being a good man equate to good governorship.

He has shared money to almost every body or organization. Shared money to all political party and opposition.

No development, no infrastructure, Nothing.
Most of the street lights done by Sullivan are no longer working. All the traffic light are no longer working.

They even have the mind to compare with Sullivan

5 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by 8stargeneral: 7:53am On Jun 23, 2018
True talk
Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by wink2015(m): 8:00am On Jun 23, 2018
Babygiwa:
Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN

The Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) has described Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State as the best governor in the State since the return to democracy in 1999.

Chairman of the Enugu State chapter of the PFN, Bishop Dr. Godwin Madu, said this shortly after he was inaugurated alongside 28 others for a second term in office.

Bishop Madu described Gov. Ugwuanyi as “a good man”, who honours and worships God and “believes and recognizes everybody”, declaring that the PFN would do all within her powers to ensure that the governor was re-elected for a second term in office.

Maintaining that Gov. Ugwuanyi has performed creditably well in office, the Church leader said the governor had “ended all manner of discrimination against some section of Christians”.

According to him, “the PFN was not carried along by the government of Enugu State in the past. But under this very administration, we have not been left behind; everybody is being treated in Enugu now unlike before.

“I want everyone to ensure that we vote rightly. When we see something good, we need to say keep it up. Enugu State needs to go on and the PFN is saying that Governor Ugwuanyi should go on; we will not disappoint him.

“I plead with everybody here, in case you have not obtained your PVC, please do, that is your ticket to the voting hall, that is our power for tomorrow.”

In his remark, the Senior Special Assistant to Governor Ugwuanyi on Religious Matters, Rev. Chinedu Nwoye, who was at the event, assured that the government would continue to treat all the residents of the State with fairness and serve them with the fear of God.

http://thepunditng.com/14670-2/

GOVERNOR UGWUANYI IS ONE OF THE RESPONSIBLE GOVERNOR IN THE SOUTH EAST.

He is miles ahead of Governor Rochas Okorocha ( THE STATUE GOVERNOR )
Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 23, 2018
EastGold:
Dem don give dem envelopes

It's shameful to see pastors doing this shit.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by lastempero: 8:04am On Jun 23, 2018
bennymark:
This one is busy working to make Enugu a better place while some cows controlled by herdsmen will always cry about being marginalized.

I pity the stupidity of some igbos, you better wake up and make the East stand out as the tech and manufacturing hub it should be in the country. Politics will always be about interests, your politicians like number 3 can only brain wash you while they sponsor the propaganda of marginalization. Or surprise me!

You keep calling the Yoruba's slaves to the hausa's, even if, are they not doing well?

If an igbo president emerges, your interests are a guaranteed priority, but how can that illusion materialize when you do not even agree to be a citizen willingly. The e-warriors willing swing swiftly, but remember, it is only the truth.

Will the igbo nation continue to suffer till the day the so-called biafra becomes a reality?
How soon?
How possible?

Don't allow a few brain wash you while their pockets fill with gold coins, many died again recently but where is Nnamdi Kanu?

But again Wetin consyn me, I am just an ordinary Nigerian.

Since yesterday Nigerians have been united as one,plz dont start another tribal war with ur derogatory statement.
Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by FBIL: 8:12am On Jun 23, 2018
When it favours them, they say the governor is the best. Just by merely recognizing Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN), Ugwuanyi is now the best governor since 1999, Tufiakwa!! No one can equal the achievements of Sullivan Chime in terms of projects especially roads, and creating new towns out of slums.

7 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by tayo4ng(m): 8:15am On Jun 23, 2018
Still waiting to hear of one tangible project that Yahaya Bello of kogi has done for almost 3 years in office
Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 23, 2018
grin
willexyaho:
Yes you are right.

But first of all I will like to use this opportunity to thank you all for this very opportunity of leadership. As I celebrate my FTC.

Thanks.

Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by jubianose(m): 8:26am On Jun 23, 2018
Governor Ugwuanyi has done few projects here and there in Enugu, but he "is not the best governor Enugu has ever had". This is so because Governor Chimaroke Nnamani and Sullivan actually did more than he Ugwuanyi has done in their first four year. I must say that Ugwuanyi is God-fearing and a gentleman buy he should focus on bringing infrastructure development and industries in Enugu to create more employment for the youth. and he should as well bring back street lights to all the street in Enugu just like during Sullivan time. robbing of people handbag and phone reduces in the night if the street light is on working. I must commend Sullivan for bringing back street lights to Enugu, now it is left for Ugwuanyi to continue to the good work.
peace to everyone that loves Enugu state my state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by massinola(m): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2018
Juchii:
I don't know for you but I don't like this man's style of governance. You can't point out any capital project he has executed since he assumed office. What he does most is sharing of money in the name of youth empowerment, child support, women empowerment, increase in civil servants salary. Campaign for him and he will roll out cash. Carrying religious and trandinal leaders everywhere he goes, and each trip, he must surely oil their hands. This is the main reason why everyone is singing his praise.
But in other hand, this is very bad, no business strategies, no plans for the future of Enugu state, Enugu keeps sliding back in terms of infrastructure.
You know the money you always spend is not your own. It was gotten from another state mostly niger Delta, why not use it to invest, build industries, and invest on other things that has an economic significant. Do you think the money will be coming forever? Good leader always receives a tons of criticism for the things they have done, but this one receive none because he has done nothing. He should borrow a leaf from buhari, sow before you can reap.
Talk wetin you know please. Enugu is among the top 5 states with high internally generated revenue. Google is your friend please. Saying that there's no capital project on ground is a blatant lie and only means you hate good things. Haba!! Have you been to enugu north senatorial district? Every community in Enugu has a project from the government. Every local government has road projects from the government. Employment of the youths is on the increase. Go for ground check yourself and see. Enugu is in good hands

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by lexy2014: 8:51am On Jun 23, 2018
jubianose:
Governor Ugwuanyi has done few projects here and there in Enugu, but he "is not the best governor Enugu has ever had". This is so because Governor Chimaroke Nnamani and Sullivan actually did more than he Ugwuanyi has done in their first four year. I must say that Ugwuanyi is God-fearing and a gentleman buy he should focus on bringing infrastructure development and industries in Enugu to create more employment for the youth. and he should as well bring back street lights to all the street in Enugu just like during Sullivan time. robbing of people handbag and phone reduces in the night if the street light is on working. I must commend Sullivan for bringing back street lights to Enugu, now it is left for Ugwuanyi to continue to the good work.
peace to everyone that loves Enugu state my state.
how is d dude God fearing?
Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by blastac: 10:29am On Jun 23, 2018
Is it the same Enugu I have spent my entire life living in....

Gburu gburu have done nothing and absolutely nothing when it comes to infrastructure. Forget the nsukka road apart from that he has nothing else to boast of. Enugu is dwindling back to stone age. Let me start with the traffic light, street light, port holes and the constant construction of estates while there are other estates built by the previous administration that are rusting. The one that is vexing me is the park that was proposed to be built by de previous administration before they left office then this 1 entered and turned it to horizontal estate.

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Best Governor Enugu Ever Had - PFN by Juchii(m): 10:47am On Jun 23, 2018
massinola:

Talk wetin you know please. Enugu is among the top 5 states with high internally generated revenue. Google is your friend please. Saying that there's no capital project on ground is a blatant lie and only means you hate good things. Haba!! Have you been to enugu north senatorial district? Every community in Enugu has a project from the government. Every local government has road projects from the government. Employment of the youths is on the increase. Go for ground check yourself and see. Enugu is in good hands

Calm down sir, I am an indigen of Nsukka, the governor's home town. You should know what I mean by capital project, it is not all about grading of roads, there are more to that. There are also what we call capital investment. Yes Enugu was among top 5 state with highly generated revenue. But let me also tell you that there was a time Enugu was at top 3. What made it to come down to 5? You see? Other state are already improving and that made Enugu to come back to 5. Enugu remains static, no improvement at all. We all should stop living in past glory and in self denail and call a spade a spade. Enugu is no more progressing but fast retogressing. This governor is going to leave Enugu state in worse condition than he met it. You are celebrating top 5 when you have state at top 1.

And for employment, to be honest, there is no job in Enugu state. What we have is government job; that is civil servants. Creating job is not about employing 20000 people in a job 500 people can do. That is bad for business and for a state that is dependent on federal allocation. It is just like sharing federal allocation to people for doing nothing. What I need is industries, companies etc

And help me tell that governor to stop wasting state money on campaigns when he has no major opposition. We all know he will come back for second term whether he campaign or not. There is no need of him trying to prove a point where there is none. This PDP state.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka / Fayemi Congratulates President Bola Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory / Watch & Download Video Abubakar Shekau, Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.