Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Urgent: Standard Chartered Test! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent: Standard Chartered Test! (2351 Views)

Graduate Vacancy At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria / Graduate Personal Assistant At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria / IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: Standard Chartered Test! by willbeck: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2007
Droped my CV with standard chatered and I got a call from them yesterday evening saying i should come in for a personality assesment test. Any one heard any thing about such a test. I NEED HELP PLSSSSS ASAP!
Re: Urgent: Standard Chartered Test! by Rhea(f): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2007
go to their website
google it if you don't know the site
Re: Urgent: Standard Chartered Test! by 1forall: 10:30am On Mar 23, 2007
Its computer based and in 2 parts, numerical reasoning and verbal critical reasoning. The questions are not hard but the time is inadequate so your 3 focuses should be speed, speed and speed!
Good luck.

Just curious, when did you drop CV?
Re: Urgent: Standard Chartered Test! by willbeck: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2007
i droped my CV last week
Re: Urgent: Standard Chartered Test! by arosoye(f): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2007
Hi,

I hope the standard Chartered bank test is not the one i did and i refused to take u the job because of the conditions. Those includes:
1. That you will be their sales representative/agent
2. That you will be paid N25k (although i later got to know tha they people who took the job are paid N30k)
3. That you will be going almost every where to get customers for the bank on foot and with your own money as transportation.
4. That you are not a staff but an agent

Their test is quite easy to pass but time is too short really!
All the best.
Re: Urgent: Standard Chartered Test! by Aproko(f): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2007
go to shl.com u'll find the format for a personality test. remember to be consistent in your ans. and try to present yourself as purpose driven, a team player and a good leader.it just might help.all the best in your test.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainees Opportunities- Please Apply Now / Area Sales Manager (food And Beverage-fmcg, Tyres) REF: CODE ASM 001 / MTN Cal Centre Urgent In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.