Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

How To Create Content That Goes Viral - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create Content That Goes Viral (292 Views)

Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) / Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) / Someone Please Give Me Solution To My Fiverr Sales That Goes Up And Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Content That Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
You hardly get people's attention to content you post on your timeline or groups?

No one is buying your product or even reading the post?

I get you!

By the time you finish reading this post, you will know how to fix it.

One of the ironies of the internet is that when you write things you expect people to read, nobody reads them.

The content you think is not likely to go viral will then be the one that goes viral.

I bet it has happened to you many times.

Are you a marketer and you hardly get people to engage with your content?

I know the problem. And not just the problem, I know the solution too.

But first, here is the problem....

�The problem is that you don't know how to create headlines that raise curiosity in the mind of your targeted readers.

It is your headlines that predict if your targeted readers will engage with your post or not. There are some headlines hack you will need to learn to be able to get anyone's attention in seconds, sorry milliseconds.

And Papa Joe will show you how. (Also, remind me never to refer to myself as Papa Joe never again.)

�You don't know how to communicate effectively with your content.

How do you start your post? Do you know that if the three first line of your post doesn't attract your readers they won't engage with your content?

So, what is the proper way to begin a post to get people engage with your content?

Keep reading....

�You don't even know how to format your posts on social media for easy reading. Yes, you. You are a victim of this, and you know it joor don't lie.

Now wait....

Take a look at my content. What do you see?

A lot of spaces right? Ain't they easy to read?

Talk true, is that how you write?

Anyways......

The solution?

It is very simple.

What you need is to learn those things I just listed above, and how you can learn them is so simple.

Click this link www./TheWriterpreneursDen and place a request to join the group.

You want to know why?

I will be sharing the solution on those problems I just shared with you above.

I will be sharing with you for FREE how to create content that goes viral.

Just join joor I said it is free!

P.S. Don't even know why I added this to the post.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Organic Body Butter And Body Oils / Business Riddle From My Friend Need Solution. / Any Perfect Money Exchanger In South Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.