Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory (42829 Views)

Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives / LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter / Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Jethrolite(m): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
asuustrike2009:

He has every reason because there was no public holiday or notification for students to go watch the match. I supported the lecturer on whatever decision he takes afterward
Your opinion, I'll stick to mine.
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Sardauna24(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
Archmed:
See the power of football!! Football is a religion! I swear!
why did u say so?
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Lalas247(f): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
this is Unilorin still better than where I schooled. A state polytechnic.

Mine was so bad we had 250 students in A, 250 in B and about 230 in C that was for OND

I can't even begin to say when I went through, but today it's just a story to tell. wink

Trust me this is why I love my country ...
Go getters!

Hopefully it will get better smiley
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by weyreypey: 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
Lalas247:

Go getters!

Remember my goal.....

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Lalas247(f): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
weyreypey:

Remember my goal.....

What’s that?
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
Lalas247:

Go getters!

common, don't mock us.

Nothing to love here. It's a stupid sh!t hole if you ask me, abnormal thing for an institution and a supposed giant.
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Macon1212: 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
Lazy youths
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by AlexJustin(m): 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
it must certainly be a general course for a class to hold at that time
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by jayboy17(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
Wow... This was my class yesterday,the man had to fake taken attendance so that we can be in his class. But our mind was not really in the class we were just refreshing livescore and we were so happy to see Ahmed Musa scoring he goal for us... MAT324 THIS CLASS WAS HELD AT NSLT 1....
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
eleojo23:
Look at the number of students in the classshocked

How will they see what he is writing on the board?

Every school should adopt use of projector for delivering lectures to such a large crowd

That's should be their LT1. I was there but I never had a problem copying from the board. Maybe it was due to the special way in which the theatre was shaped.
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
jayboy17:
Wow... This was my class yesterday,the man had to fake taken attendance so that we can be in his class. But our mind was not really in the class we were just refreshing livescore and we were so happy to see Ahmed Musa scoring he goal for us... MAT324 THIS CLASS WAS HELD AT NSLT 1....

If thats MAT324, then that should be Dr. M.S. Dada at the board...
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by mechanics(m): 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
They should have celebrated the victory after the lecture.
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by zyzxx(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by jayboy17(m): 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
AbdelKabir:

If thats MAT324, then that should be Dr. M.S. Dada at the board...

Na it's Dr Jos that's taking it now,Dr Dada is taking 308 now!
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
jayboy17:

Na it's Dr Jos that's taking it now,Dr Dada is taking 308 now!

Lol jos! He was my level adviser....So Dada is now taking mathematical modeling, good thing it has been taken from M.O Ibrahim, if not ehn, you guys for here am hot as he won't teach you anything...
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Ayandaseyi(m): 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
Enrol now

Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by jayboy17(m): 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
AbdelKabir:

Lol jos! He was my level adviser....So Dada is now taking mathematical modeling, good thing it has been taken from M.O Ibrahim, if not ehn, you guys for here am hot as he won't teach you anything...

Lol... Do you know Dr(Mrs) Bakare she's taking Mat306 now and that course is a living hell we did the exam on Friday,boys no too write og
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Nobody: 3:51am On Jul 30, 2018
jayboy17:

Lol... Do you know Dr(Mrs) Bakare she's taking Mat306 now and that course is a living hell we did the exam on Friday,boys no too write og

Yeah, I know Mrs bakare, Mat306 Abstract algebra a nice field, just that you nay not enjoy it since it is bakare that is teaching you as she only writes notes....

Is it Taiwo that is still taking that mat332?
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by jayboy17(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2018
AbdelKabir:

Yeah, I know Mrs bakare, Mat306 Abstract algebra a nice field, just that you nay not enjoy it since it is bakare that is teaching you as she only writes notes....

Is it Taiwo that is still taking thatm mat332?

Nah brah... You know he was once the H.O.D so he's not taking any course for now, Dr Bello is taking Mat332 �
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2018
jayboy17:

Nah brah... You know he was once the H.O.D so he's not taking any course for now, Dr Bello is taking Mat332 �

Oh! Una set get luck o...over luck sef, no taiwo, only Bello, people will so much pass this 332 compared to the record when taiwo was handling it...
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by jayboy17(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2018
AbdelKabir:

Oh! Una set get luck o...over luck sef, no taiwo, only Bello, people will so much pass this 332 compared to the record when taiwo was handling it...

Lol Abi naa ����

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video / Students Caught In PDA At Babcock University To Be Punished - School Memo / What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.