Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 (2810 Views)

Esther Adunni-Eweje, Obasanjo's Sister Buried Today: (pictures) / Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead / I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by segxydanoy: 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2010
OUR VISION , To make ogun state an Industrial hub, economically vibrant, peaceful, politically and culturally harmonious, and socially secured, where tolerance and rule of law are entrenched.

OUR MISSION.To build a truly democratic state where premium is placed on good governance occasioned by wish of the people,Accountability,Transparency,Equal opportunity for all citizens while ensuring the vibrance of the Economy.
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by yemmight(m): 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2010
Who is Dr. Titus Olusoji Eweeje? And mind you, we may not have Ogun in 2011.
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by segxydanoy: 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2010
dr titus olusoji Eweje is an aspirant of vying for the post of Governor in ogun state and presently his the chairman of yewa north local government in ogun state, his seeking for the mandate of the people of ogun state to support him. ogun state 2011 election will definitely come to reality. i think have answer ur question.
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by segxydanoy: 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2010
also you can check this link to know whom am talking of, http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=123220264378557&ref=ts
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by stormm: 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2010
How Titus go be guv, titus na fish na?

Eh bros, don't mean to demean, just joking. For me its not about zoning or warever. Its about the quality. Anything is better than OG-419D. But at the same time, Ogun State demands something better. We want to do away with all the thugs, cultists, armed robbers and never do wells. If you're sure of urself, pls be ready for the great debate. Looking 4ward to reading about ur ideals.
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by segxydanoy: 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2010
definitely yes, that is what we need in ogun state, we need someone that is competent and someone that have charisma, someone that we eradicate the issue of thugs and cultism in our great state, and i want you to know that the person that will emerge the governorship post as to be someone that will actualize the dreams of the people of ogun state, so i believe dr titus olusoji eweje is the man that can do it.
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by darren20(m): 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2010
When did he become a Dr?,What has he done for the people of yewa north? another thief in the making,a thief will always be a thief,is there no other decent candidate from yewa awori?,this guy does'nt have a good record.Period!
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by segxydanoy: 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2010
you dont like him dose not mean you should called him a thief, and by the way what has he stole in your father's house? why cant u say ur opinion than calling him a thief,i think u should ask your father that he should tell u his story,then u will now see that his the one that fit the word thief that u mention, u better mind your comment or else u will be block from this site, probably u have asked for money, and he refuse to give u simply because of your bad behaviours and rubbish comment.
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by darren20(m): 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2010
I will not trade words with you,but I feel that if the best that yewa awori can present as a candidate is this guy,then yewa awori is not yet ready to govern ogun state.
For record purposes can you please list all the developments that this guy has done ever since he become the chairman of yewa? even within ayetoro?.
Talking about my father shows the level of your decency.
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by oderemo(m): 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2010
OUR MISSION.To build a truly democratic state where premium is placed on good governance occasioned by wish of the people,Accountability,Transparency,Equal opportunity for all citizens while ensuring the vibrance of the Economy
at poster, can we stick to facts other that illusions , which govt in the world delivers the above. even u.s and British govt. struggle with accountability,{heard of house expenses scandal last yr.},transparrecy, la la la etc.
pls. its better to promise those Little things that will have impact on ppl. lives, roads, education, water, all these projects , the state govt can ex cell if managed properly.
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by segxydanoy: 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2010
the issue of good roads, education, and water, is part of his budget which i believe he will fulfill it as soon as he emerge the governor of ogun state.
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by oderemo(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2010
^^^, dont know of this Titus guy apart frm noise from pirate radios in London , Ogun politics need redeeming, is he d person to deliver? don't know.
but if we are electing him simply because he is yewa and not for his past performance as the chairman of a local government., that will be a mistake.
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by violent(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2010
OUR VISION , To make ogun state an Industrial hub, economically vibrant, peaceful, politically and culturally harmonious, and socially secured, where tolerance and rule of law are entrenched.

OUR MISSION.To build a truly democratic state where premium is placed on good governance occasioned by wish of the people,Accountability,Transparency,Equal opportunity for all citizens while ensuring the vibrance of the Economy.

big hiss!

Isn't this the same trash every bigot says before coming around with a big ghana-must-go bag to loot?

I can swear down i have heard those lines word for word from many past politicians who are now either neighbors with Bode George, or will soon be {by God's grace}.

What exactly qualifies this dude as a governor? How has be bettered the life of an average Nigerian as a chairman?

The fact that he even had someone as unruly as you { the poster} who would rather much revile when confronted with simple questions, as a campaigner shows the kind of company this governor probably keeps.

I don't know who the dr bla bla bla is and i seriously don't care if he existed to begin with, but from the sounds of things, he's prob just another one of those thugs we pray never to see again!

PS.  Here is a tip, and i'm giving it free of charge {you can thank me later}

If you prob trying to win people's vote for this guy of yours, do so with some level of decent English devoid of insulting terms
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by segxydanoy: 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2010
before we can elect anybody to be the flag bearer of the party will base on such persons performances and experience, and his good work, titus olusoji eweje has qualified in all aspect, that i've mention
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by oderemo(m): 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2010
Let me first appreciate the governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, for his directional leadership which is a model for me. I also want to appreciate the leadership of the labour union in the state for recognizing our modest contributions with the award. I’m happy, and pray that God will sustain them. I want to assure them that when I become the governor of this state, I will give priority to their welfare.”
that i got from your man on that fb,
the bolded becomes a serious worry for me to support your man.
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by stormm: 8:19am On Jun 07, 2010
@segxydanoy

I've just done a little reserach on your guy and found out he's the least qualified of all the aspirants from the Yewa axis. A lot of unpalatable info on the guy, in fact he's a load of trash with the fake doctoral title he's parading about. The guy's got just an OND, he was part of the Kila crew that killed NYSC with the looting spree. He's got several cases with EFCC and he's just one dirty shit that the Ogun State people are better of without ilks like that. Tell me, as a sitting LG Chairman, what are his achievements apart from kowtowing to OGD whims?

Poster, pls find another job as this guy is definitely a loser.
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by violent(m): 8:22am On Jun 07, 2010
segxydanoy:

before we can elect anybody to be the flag bearer of the party will base on such persons performances and experience, and his good work, titus olusoji eweje has qualified in all aspect, that i've mention

Rubbish!
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by Akanbiedu(m): 8:38am On Jun 07, 2010
ha ha. That man that shot one tout when they refused to join PDP at that time. See what Ogun is turning into.
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by darren20(m): 11:20am On Jun 07, 2010
@ Poster, Just to let you know that I will be setting up a group of Ogun indigines abroad to expose all this touts like your man who want to be Governor of our dear state, the time of ignorance is far gone,be on the lookout on saharareporters and pointblanknews for this messy details we have at our disposal, just to let everyone know quality of this people.
Just wondering can the poster explain Titus role during NYSC saga with Kila embezzling up to $35million dollars?
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by segxydanoy: 11:54am On Jun 07, 2010
@ Akanbi, what u are saying is not true, it's just a political propaganda.
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by Akanbiedu(m): 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2010
[/quote][quote author=stormm link=topic=457760.msg6166461#msg6166461 date=1275895149]
@segxydanoy

I've just done a little reserach on your guy and found out he's the least qualified of all the aspirants from the Yewa axis. A lot of unpalatable info on the guy, in fact he's a load of trash with the fake doctoral title he's parading about. The guy's got just an OND, he was part of the Kila crew that killed NYSC with the looting spree. He's got several cases with EFCC and he's just one dirty poo that the Ogun State people are better of without ilks like that. Tell me, as a sitting LG Chairman, what are his achievements apart from kowtowing to OGD whims?

Poster, pls find another job as this guy is definitely a loser.

I have this feeling that this Eweje is considered most loyal successor to OGD. Not the most qualified.
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by Akanbiedu(m): 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2010
segxydanoy:

@ Akanbi, what u are saying is not true, it's just a political propaganda.

You are big liar my friend. Start campaigning for another candidate. That man is a loser.

If you guys in Ogun west are serious, you'd better come up with a serious candidate.
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by yemmight(m): 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2010
@segxy

Are you his campaign manager?
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by supereagle(m): 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2010
Which Senatorial Zone does he belong to . Ogun West should be given a chance .
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by stormm: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2010
segxydanoy,

darren20 has raised more issues, why don't you respond to that? The man says he has an expose that will soon be on SR. Ol' boy, your candidate is in deep mess.

Like I wrote earlier, find another job
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2010
yemmight:

And mind you, we may not have Ogun in 2011. 

really.
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by segxydanoy: 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2010
am not scared of what people say about the aspirant,all i know is that his a good man and by the grace of God he will emerge the post,@darren, if u really mean it to expose him, u can go a head, all i know is that he doesn't have any skeleton in his cupboard.someone said i should find another job, lol i dont have much to say, lets wait and see who will finally find job,
please i f i post any comment and u dont like it, u can just express ur mind and feeling towards the comment,not that u should be telling me to find another job, and i definitely know that u will have ur own candidate for this same post,God in his infinite mercy should preserve everyone of us souls so that we can see the outcome of the race.

AM NOT FEAR TO SAY IT, I WILL STILL BE SAYING IT THAT OLUSOJI EWEJE FOR GOVERNOR OF OGUN STATE 2011. NO SHAKING
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by marvix(m): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2010
Quote frm segxyadony

AM NOT FEAR TO SAY IT, I WILL STILL BE SAYING IT THAT OLUSOJI EWEJE FOR GOVERNOR OF OGUN STATE 2011. NO SHAKING

What is ur level of education
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by segxydanoy: 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2010
@marv am so sorry for my mistakes, probably because am rushing,and i want u to know that is better to correct me that to ask me that whats the level of my education, pls my bros it looks insulting,
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by FIGILO: 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2010
who is dis man self?
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by FIGILO: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2010
I VED WENT THRU HIS PROFILE, DIS MAN REALY DESERVE TO BE DERE,
Re: Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 by segxydanoy: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2010
@figilo, his name is titus olusoji eweje vying for the post of governor in ogun state 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas Did Not Vote For GEJ, Igbos Did / Jonathan Is Second Boro / Security Problems May Lead To Violent Change – Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.