Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested (74819 Views)

Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video / Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo / Michael Ibu's Killers Arrested After Visiting His Home As Sympathizers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by onatisi(m): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2018
And just some few days ago some bloody bastards we're circulating the news that these kids were killed by sars people.

https://www.nairaland.com/4575145/sars-killed-julia-imaga-boyfriend

3 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Xagaa(m): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2018
Life of crime never pays but they wll never listen and learn

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by zinizta: 11:02am On Jun 23, 2018
una no blame sars as usual....
dumb youths always passing the buck....
blaming others for their own decisions...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by realitychick: 11:02am On Jun 23, 2018
Pataricatering:
keep quiet! Broke ass ! This is not the time for stupid advise ! Story of your lies fe - you can’t be broke and be chasing girls that are above your standard - that’s why you can’t get a girl and are crying on Nairaland like a b off topic !

Is this one okay,how do you know he is broke was cos of advice,,,keep trolling, you 'll jam one day.Your type the one waiting for yahooboys to come give you standard.
Mumu ochi,,,,,yeye dey smell .

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Dopenigga(m): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2018
Pataricatering:
keep quiet! Broke ass ! This is not the time for stupid advise ! Story of your lies fe - you can’t be broke and be chasing girls that are above your standard - that’s why you can’t get a girl and are crying on Nairaland like a b off topic !
bitch why you so pained.dude just gave his honest opinion and you're here blabbling about being broke.keep following yahoo boys you here.By the time e go happen to you,your eye go clear.

3 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2018
All the characters in this story are morally bankrupt if not they'd not be in the news for the wrong reasons. Yahoo boy, girlfriend and the useless idiotic waste of sperm up there, are all foolish.

5 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by tejiri4(m): 11:04am On Jun 23, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

I do not pity the girl. A young girl of her age shouldn't be after a guy, a Yahoo guy for that matter. All the girls dating Yahoo guys knows they are into illegal things. If you row with bad gangs be ready to also pay the price. I only pity their parents.

Nice
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 23, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Well before even opening this thread i knew the kind of cultists that will carry out such an act out of envy. They hate seeing Clean dudes. Africa My Foot
Bkack Axe aka Neo BlackK Movement... Bunch of wicked dark envious murrafukkas Rip to the dead.. But the guy error sha, him dey fear to jam them die

3 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by tejiri4(m): 11:05am On Jun 23, 2018
Dopenigga:
bitch why you so pained.dude just gave his honest opinion and you're here blabbling about being broke.keep following yahoo boys you here.By the time e go happen to you,your eye go clear.

Dont mind her death dey wait for her make she dey continue girl with no sense na pu**y dey suffer.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 23, 2018
All this cult rubbish. What annoys me the most is it doesn't pay for shit. Then why do it?

5 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Born2Breed(f): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
ok baby,.

BTW: not pained mentioning my siblings, so many said that and I still service them real good. in fact, I work away from home but I can offer you free service, I'm good using every thing, tongue, finger and the kokobelow

Ride on product of incest.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by onatisi(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2018
zinizta:
una no blame sars as usual....

dumb youths always passing the buck....

blaming others for their own decisions...
The boy got rewarded for the pains and anguish he has caused his victims ,maybe their curses caught up with him
The girl paid the price for not knowing the kind of person she was dating and there is no way she won't know the guy was a fraudster,she just loved been the big girl.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by mukthar2000(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2018
nawa oooo, law of camal always prevail on this yahoo guys shaa, pls any any yahoo guys out their pls repent oooo, RIP 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by theoldpretender(m): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

It's propaganda brother
For you to ask this question...

Shows your mind dey there

Propaganda for what exactly?

Nigeria police may be very backward, but that does not mean they don't get it right sometimes.

Propaganda for what? To get Buhari back into Aso Rock.? Like Police was not solving crime before Bubu thought about Aso villa. To make everyone forget that there are still bad eggs in the force? Yeah, right.

SARS did not kill that guy and his girl. A group of jealous parasities did. (And before you start, I have treated victims of SARS, so I know how far).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by livinbygrace: 11:07am On Jun 23, 2018
fallout87:
So the victim was a Yahoo boy using his stolen wealth of others to pay bribe to cultist.

Anyone wonder why Nigeria is so corrupt look no further than this. The same people condemning the corrupt politicians are just as corrupt... some even more.

He killed him because he was not given him money !Most of these celebrities joining cult(Davido ,Burnaboy ,tuface)should take note of this
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 23, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

I do not pity the girl. A young girl of her age shouldn't be after a guy, a Yahoo guy for that matter. All the girls dating Yahoo guys knows they are into illegal things. If you row with bad gangs be ready to also pay the price. I only pity their parents.
Holiest of the holy men... Na ur own hand clean pass undecided
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by skales67(m): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2018
MURITALA BABATUNDE and TAIWO RASAK

Na dem!

Omoluabeasts doing what they know best

Innocent Pretty Igbo girl! cry cry

You shouldn't have mingled with that kpomo-lip bleaching yahoo boy hanging out with him by 11:00pm. May your soul rest in peace

Follygunners come and tell me the make of gun this your ijebu brother is holding in his hand because from your moniker, you are a gun runner! Don't worry...Abba Kyari will soon catch up with you! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by theoldpretender(m): 11:08am On Jun 23, 2018
PurplePatch:
All the characters in this story are morally bankrupt if not they'd not be in the news for the wrong reasons. Yahoo boy, girlfriend and the useless idiotic waste of sperm up there, are all foolish.

That's the sad truth about the story...the murder victim probabaly would have been arrested by EFCC within a few years, if it had not been for this happening.

3 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by doctokwus: 11:08am On Jun 23, 2018
blackboy:
I thought i was the only one who thought likewise. please 36 + FCT only Kyari andhis team. very wrong!!!
The guy craves publicity like tomorrow no dey.
There are other IRT teams doing very well too.
You would think his team is the only one.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by samuelchimmy(m): 11:09am On Jun 23, 2018
Shut up every body, a young man just lost his life, and you all can say is that he was living a fast life, is it his fault that he became rich at a young age..... This is wickedness and must be condemned, this also goes to that Christian that killed a Fulani Man and his son, he should rot in jail.....

Murder can not be tolerated no matter who it was perpetrated on.....

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:10am On Jun 23, 2018
dairykidd:
Holiest of the holy men... Na ur own hand clean pass undecided
Yes, I am holiest man as long as I don't engage in illegal things.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by moscobabs(m): 11:16am On Jun 23, 2018
Mutemenot:

As if your parents knows you are here on Nairaland .
Im old enough to be ur father...stop quoting me if u dont want to regret that
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Galaticos444: 11:17am On Jun 23, 2018
Yoruba Muslims av struck again.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 23, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Yes, I am holiest man as long as I don't engage in illegal things.
Good for u if u can sincerely say it to ur conscience when no one is around...

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by laborious(m): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2018
I just want to find out about the boys parent, because a 22 y/o boy driving a crosstour is very questionable, as for the gal, as I no dey pity woman I no pity am shishi.... D cultist no do well ooo, just wasted d poor boys life, anyway when person time done reach even joy fit kill d person....
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Patrinus: 11:20am On Jun 23, 2018
I will never support yahoo yahoo but I am pro life. If he knew his life was being threatened (am sure the murderer must have accosted him before then), why didn't he relocate? Out of the country if need be.

Abi dem tie hin destiny for Ogun State?

Kudos to NPF. Abeg kill the murderers.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by ajayiopy: 11:23am On Jun 23, 2018
Let us caution our girls , moving out with a guy at 11pm not good enough
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 23, 2018
sars, regular police, gang member and cultists are all part of the celebrated yahoo economy value chain. yahoo boys are expected to pay them protection money. there was on such yahoo riff raff living in magodo close to my boss crib. that was how they came to shake the guy down and my boss ran into them

to all of you celebrating yahoo boys. this is what you don't see. there really is no peace for the wicked. everybody knows you are flossing with stolen money and they all want their cut

3 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by jaxxy(m): 11:25am On Jun 23, 2018
Pataricatering:

Hahaha ure very funny, u made no sense in trying to defend gals stupid behavior, i see them everyday jumping arrnd from guy to guy well dat wat poverty mentality can do. I gave my advice like i wud give to anybody I cared about guy or gal. Don't roll with people solely based on money without values or sense. Money might be a huge deal to sm people bt not to all. All the money in the world can't satisfy a greedy person.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 23, 2018
Haba!!! Abba kyari again?? Dis guy Na dragon slayer

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Viruscod3d: 11:27am On Jun 23, 2018
Ppl dont just get killed ... we sef go skul .. we sef game .. we play .. we rugged am .. we cash out .. we did all that .. this oriade guy must have fvcked up big time .. i think money got to his head and he started overstepping his boudaries .. he didnt play a fair game and he paid the price

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady / I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) / First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.