Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:43 AM

How Money Rituals Makes You A Fool - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Money Rituals Makes You A Fool (1101 Views)

Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Money Rituals Makes You A Fool by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 23, 2018
Do you really think human parts can print money?

Can human skull generate money?

Why do you think those herbalists request for human parts when you approach them for quick money?

Demons, based on experience (since they've been around for thousand of years) understands the secret of quick money and they are willing to reveal it to men only on the condition that men commit grievous sin against God.

The ultimate aim of demons is to make men enemies of God through sin and that is why they mandate you to kill in order to become rich.

The truth is that men can be smarter than demons because the world belongs to men and not the other way round.

You can have a lot of money without killing

The way out is to seek FIRST the Kingdom of God and it's righteousness and every other thing (including money) shall be added to you.

Don't trade your soul for money
Don't trade your soul for pleasure
Don't trade your soul for material things

What shall it profit a man if he gain the whole world and loses his soul? Let Jesus be the master of your life from now!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Money Rituals Makes You A Fool by GEJDHERO: 6:11am On Jun 23, 2018
Seconded

1 Like

Re: How Money Rituals Makes You A Fool by SarkinYarki: 6:17am On Jun 23, 2018
True
Re: How Money Rituals Makes You A Fool by vincentjk(m): 6:21am On Jun 23, 2018
True
Re: How Money Rituals Makes You A Fool by ClassRep001: 6:37am On Jun 23, 2018
What do you know?
Where have you been?
What have you encountered?

You wey still dey chop mama thank ma nobody fit take you serious.

Bleep off broke kiddo.
Re: How Money Rituals Makes You A Fool by hisgrace090: 6:46am On Jun 23, 2018
Say no to Money ritual!
Re: How Money Rituals Makes You A Fool by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 6:49am On Jun 23, 2018
tell that to sophisticated molons grin
Re: How Money Rituals Makes You A Fool by SternProphet: 6:58am On Jun 23, 2018
This is the truth about anything that involves juju. The intention by the devil is to make you commit sins deliberately. In return he offers you what GOD already proposed as your destiny from before you were even born. The greatest 419 in creation is black magic.
The targeted sins are idol worship, murder, infanticide and one or all the ten commandments. You commit the sins and they give you a fake of what was already yours that you could not WAIT for. Your soul becomes condemned for eternity and salvation may become even more difficult. 80% of the time the juju does not even work because GOD never destined you for what you are seeking or he just loves you too much to condemn you eternally.

2 Likes

Re: How Money Rituals Makes You A Fool by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
What do you know? Where have you been? What have you encountered?
Bleep off broke kiddo.
Seems someone is about explaining how severed human parts print money.
Re: How Money Rituals Makes You A Fool by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 23, 2018
SternProphet:
This is the truth about anything that involves juju. The intention by the devil is to make you commit sins deliberately. In return he offers you what GOD already proposed as your destiny from before you were even born. The greatest 419 in creation is black magic.
The targeted sins are idol worship, murder, infanticide and one or all the ten commandments. You commit the sins and they give you a fake of what was already yours that you could not WAIT for. Your soul becomes condemned for eternity and salvation may become even more difficult. 80% of the time the juju does not even work because GOD never destined you for what you are seeking or he just loves you too much to condemn you eternally.

Hmmm
Re: How Money Rituals Makes You A Fool by benswagtt(m): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
What do you know?
Where have you been?
What have you encountered?

Bleep off broke kiddo.
He knows God and also knows that ritual is not the right way to make money... He's wiser than u can ever be.

1 Like

Re: How Money Rituals Makes You A Fool by gonkin(m): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: How Money Rituals Makes You A Fool by gonkin(m): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
What do you know? Where have you been? What have you encountered?
Bleep off broke kiddo.
I see no reason why you bring insults to the op yet You call him broke.
Re: How Money Rituals Makes You A Fool by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
This thread will curb ritual crime from it's root
Lalasticlala
Prevention is better than cure
Re: How Money Rituals Makes You A Fool by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 23, 2018
gonkin:

I see no reason why you bring insults to the op yet You call him broke.
No mind am
Re: How Money Rituals Makes You A Fool by HoodBillionaire: 8:06am On Jul 23, 2018
my indian client held my 3million naira
he no longer pick my calls
or reply to my fb and emails again.
well all i got to say is
owoe yen ma tan sinsin
what nonsense
money wey i wan use buy acura 2010
Re: How Money Rituals Makes You A Fool by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 8:10am On Jul 23, 2018
Money rituals do exist. That's the truth. Take it or leave it. I don't encourage it though.
Re: How Money Rituals Makes You A Fool by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Money rituals do exist. That's the truth. Take it or leave it. I don't encourage it though.
Tell us how human skull prints money
Re: How Money Rituals Makes You A Fool by DEGABA(m): 11:31am On Jul 23, 2018
SternProphet:

True, that's the reason some who did the money ritual still remain poor. The devil only fast track your destiny which God has already giving to you.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Victor Anaele Accuses Pastor David Elijah Who Was Shut Last Week Of Using / Lady’s Friend Captures The Moment Her Money Was Stolen By A Man At Elegushi / Two Agbero Bus Drivers Spotted Exchanging Blows On The Streets Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.