Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife (67328 Views)

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife / Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things / ‘I Control My Husband Like A Child’ – Stephanie Benson (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2018
grin grin grin.... The Number of times you mentioned PENETRATION in this your comment Ehhn !!! , Ee just dey make me wonder ........... grin grin grin
Amarabae:

Let me advise you.
Sex is good in marriage but overdoing it look odd and tiring.
For some women, 3 times a week is too much,
While for some, it's okay
What she is trying to tell you is "sweetheart it's not everytime there will be a penetration, we can do some pre-intimacy and romance each other and have fun.
It can be a good Mouth Action and then you both sleep without any penetration(if she likes Mouth Action)
You can give her a good head and you both sleep.
It must not end in penetration.
Too much full penetration sex will make both of you burn out and get tired of each other, and the thoughts of cheating will come in.
Give penetration sex some time gap so that you both can be refreshed and hungry for it again.
Oriaku Amara

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by des4ella(m): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2018
ecgreb:
Good morning nairalanders. I have been married to my wife for more than 10 years now and we have beautiful kids. She was the first and only woman I have ever had sex with. Averagely, we have sex 3 times weekly and it has always been fun. I ensure that I carryout my manly responsibilities by providing for the family and trying to make everyone happy. Few days ago, she decline my sexual advances. Later, I ask to know why she did that and she told me that I love sex too much. I was embarrassed. She sleeps nowadays in the children room or in the parlour just to avoid me though she refuses to accept that truth. Please I wish to know ideally how many times couples here have sex with their partners weekly and how I can control my sex cravings towards her. I just wish I can stay away from having sex with her even for two months.
My brother marriage is all about compromise, understanding and communication. Before marriage i use to have sex twice a day or more depending on the mood. In marriage I manage to get once or twice a week to hold body small. I am the kind of person that discusse virtually everything with my wife; try to understand the kind of person she is and learn to live my life the best possible way I can. Communication is vital in any marriage. May God guild and protect your union, because what God has joined together your high libdo will not put assuder.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by ealtutu: 8:33am On Jun 23, 2018
Giv her space you killed the urge .you men are fond of having sex with your wife and not making love wht do you expect you have killed d libido already start thinking of something new ,show more affection .she is feeling jst being used I hav bn there.pray you will b able to bring her up again cos is not easy.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by nwaanambra1(m): 8:35am On Jun 23, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

Once a week is fine for me. I'm not a sex person. He will understand that. More of fore play is cool for me. I won't even marry a man that loves sex in the first instance.

as u fine reach like this na him u dey talk this kain yeye talk say u no like sex! angry

my dear you should prepare your mind to the fact that your hubby should be lashing you at least 7 times a week - that is on compassionate ground!

if you are lucky enough to marry a man like me - looking at your face will be giving me a boner every time and i will be lashin you like two times a day - one for breakfast and one for dinner - pre-intimacy will come only whn u r on your period and i think four or 5 days break for your period is quite good enough in all ramification.

as i dey look your profile pic self fuk don dey hungry me - and na to pour some clean thick akamu on top that ur golden teeth and that your fresh lips be the koko! i go love see how you go take lick am all and swallow the hot onitsha akamu!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Speakdatruth: 8:36am On Jun 23, 2018
ekanempatrick28:
GOD will forever bless u. U deserve a carton of Beer
Thank you my brother! Even though I don't take beer, I accept the GOD bless you grin
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by love2love: 8:36am On Jun 23, 2018
Amarabae:

Let me advise you.
What she is trying to tell you is "sweetheart it's not everytime there will be a penetration, we can do some pre-intimacy and romance each other and have fun.
It can be a good Mouth Action and then you both sleep without any penetration(if she likes Mouth Action)
Too much full penetration sex will make both of you burn out and get tired of each other, and the thoughts of cheating will come in.
Give penetration sex some time gap so that you both can be refreshed and hungry for it again.
Oriaku Amara

**Too much full penetration sex will make both of you burn out and get tired of each other, and the thoughts of cheating will come in. **

Do you have statistics to prove this Cos what I have observed is wifes quoting this particular sentence as reason to avoid sex. I hope we are not the ones creating the problem be circulating unproven theories.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Medunah: 8:38am On Jun 23, 2018
badjack:
My brother, your wife must have been discussing with her friends. They must have been comparing husbands and sex life. Tell her that she knows you all these while and should not compare your marriage to any other. I do make love with my wife up to five times a week. She knows that. Don't kill people pikin ooo because your pricko no de rest. Haba.
How many years marriage?
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 23, 2018
Marry another wife angry
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by geosegun(m): 8:43am On Jun 23, 2018
Avedonn:
Women naturally lose interest in sex after a long duration of marriage. Give Her some time off it or go on vacation with her and the kids to reignite her feelings towards you.

Remember no matter how sweet marriage is, it gets boring if you don't take some necessary steps to revamped it which often leads to cheating.

This is a very mature advice.

Women generally lose interest in sex with age and more responsibilities. They love sex more when they are younger and energetic and hence could go 3 rounds a day sometimes and still do again next day. But once they are getting older, it becomes stale and boring gradually and 3 times weekly becomes twice a week and gradually becomes once a weeks, once in 2 weeks, once in a month... Then it becomes family problems. Hey, why do you think more married men cheats? most especially with single ladies? Your guess is as good as mine.

Op... Get ready to reduce the frequency from 3 times to 2 times a week, it will soon come to once a week after some years. It's not that your wife wanted it that way... It is the way they are biologically wired. She can get some libido enhance tablets if you are the type that supports that.. But those days will still come. She is not happy about the situation either, I can bet it. Some Women are very shy and would never admit their sexual deficiency, they will either, hide it under another issue or shift blames. They are wired that way. Sit her down and discuss this issue as a loving husband. She will tell you the truth.

NB: Be careful of some comments here. Many are not married and hence have no experience in this matter. Do not allow their myopic advice destroy your home.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Teyjhiri(m): 8:43am On Jun 23, 2018
I think she's bored now,its more of a routine to her. Try to spice things up by going on dates and just hang out with het like you do when you were courting her,discuss about anything but the kids.....

But the tiny voice and intuition is saying she's cheating on you,watch her closely
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by oshe11: 8:46am On Jun 23, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Guy, I hope you get to marry her o. If not ehh, una don't cheat her husband finish o.
Hahahahahha

Abi na she cheat my WIFE
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2018
nwaanambra1:

as u fine reach like this na him u dey talk this kain yeye talk say u no like sex! angry

my dear you should prepare your mind to the fact that your hubby should be lashing you at least 7 times a week - that is on compassionate ground!

if you are lucky enough to marry a man like me - looking at your face will be giving me a boner every time and i will be lashin you like two times a day - one for breakfast and one for dinner - pre-intimacy will come only whn u r on your period and i think four or 5 days break for your period is quite good enough in all ramification.

as i dey look your profile pic self fuk don dey hungry me - and na to pour some clean thick akamu on top that ur golden teeth and that your fresh lips be the koko! i go love see how you go take lick am all and swallow the hot onitsha akamu!

shocked shocked shocked Awusubillahi

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by omooba969(m): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2018
Greenbullet:
This man self, don't you know that when women start bearing children, their sexual urge fades , what you need to do now is to get a small good girl that can be servicing you in your free time so that your wife can rest, it's not cheating, your wife has chosen to delegate her duty of satisfying you !

@bolded,

What kind of advice is this? grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Femsyn(m): 8:49am On Jun 23, 2018
I see a lot of boyfriends and girlfriends responding to a 10-year old husband and wife matter.
OP, seive the chaff.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by statusquoante: 8:50am On Jun 23, 2018
Lloydfather:
sence will not kill u.
Your advice were classic hope he understand.

Her advice will lead the couple to hell.

Ecgreb please don't take it.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by TheGreatIYANU: 8:50am On Jun 23, 2018
ecgreb:
Good morning nairalanders. I have been married to my wife for more than 10 years now and we have beautiful kids. She was the first and only woman I have ever had sex with. Averagely, we have sex 3 times weekly and it has always been fun. I ensure that I carryout my manly responsibilities by providing for the family and trying to make everyone happy. Few days ago, she decline my sexual advances. Later, I ask to know why she did that and she told me that I love sex too much. I was embarrassed. She sleeps nowadays in the children room or in the parlour just to avoid me though she refuses to accept that truth. Please I wish to know ideally how many times couples here have sex with their partners weekly and how I can control my sex cravings towards her. I just wish I can stay away from having sex with her even for two months.

Apart from something bothering her as some posters have claimed here, bro, does she enjoy the sex as well? What I mean is, does she also C*U*M

This is very important because if you just keep pumping and cumming without her even reaching cloud 9, it would become wearisome and tiresome for her...

You need to ensure she c*u*m*s before you if possible (or you both C*U*M TOGETHER)

Make sure you engage in pre-intimacy long enough to make her start demanding you 'enter da place'... this usually would increase the probability of her achieving O*R*G*A*S*M.

Shalom.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by geosegun(m): 8:50am On Jun 23, 2018
love2love:

**Too much full penetration sex will make both of you burn out and get tired of each other, and the thoughts of cheating will come in. **

Do you have statistics to prove this Cos what I have observed is wifes quoting this particular sentence as reason to avoid sex. I hope we are not the ones creating the problem be circulating unproven theories.

There is no prove. Women loses libido with time but will never admit it. They will rather give a lame excuse or shift blame. A ara gave a good reason but half baked truth. That's why our fore father married more than one wives and there are less promiscuity in those days. Please note that I am not in support of polygamy just stating the obvious truth.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Elcemento(m): 8:51am On Jun 23, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy grin
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

Chai! After a decade long! I think you guys are cute grin grin grin grin.

Be warned future hubby, don't run away from me...it's just seix kiss
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:51am On Jun 23, 2018
IamPatriotic:

my point
What is your point; make your own contribution.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by queenfav(f): 8:51am On Jun 23, 2018
Amarabae:

Let me advise you.
Oriaku Amara
Exactly.. I just laugh when i see some nairaland posts. Me when marry sailor, i for don die na. People just take this sex thing very seriously, that's why many get tired of their partners fast.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by nwaanambra1(m): 8:52am On Jun 23, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

shocked shocked shocked Awusubillahi

minarshetanirajim! cool

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by openmine(m): 8:54am On Jun 23, 2018
Speakdatruth:

That's the point. Even the poster is very dumb if 3 times a week at random is considered craving or too much for sex. We've seen the situation the other way round, that it will be the wife craving for sex all the time. Will the man run away? They would only work it out and there are ways to do that. Anyone can be sexually active in marriage but it's not in the jurisdiction of the wife to deny her husband of her body. Nothing is an excuse for that.
True
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by sinola(m): 8:54am On Jun 23, 2018
Amarabae:

Let me advise you.
Oriaku Amara
Amarabae,your explanation is explicit and top notch.....how can someone be f**king his wife three times every week...nawaooo
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by dboss12(m): 8:55am On Jun 23, 2018
try and communicate with her, something is actually taken her attention, and she lost interest in sex, scheduled time and have funny in a cool place with her
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by delpee(f): 8:56am On Jun 23, 2018
@Op

Sometimes a woman is weighed down by other problems which may not have anything to do with you. Sometimes exhaustion is the problem... managing the home can be physically and mentally exhausting. All you want to do is lay down your head and SLEEP at day's end at such times.

Unlike a man who is aroused by sight, women's emotions are built up by a variety of factors. She must be in the right frame of mind to be aroused.

Don't complain, don't pile pressure on her. Recognise the fact that she probably needs some me time to herself which will help straighten out the issues on her mind. Take her out to a place you both like. See if you can lovingly encourage her to unburden her mind to you. Show that you love her no matter what. Let her be for a while.

Learn the art of self control. Avoid temptation- it could bring irreparable damage to your marital life. Remember that there may be unavoidable situations in life that make it difficult for you to be intimate regularly. Assume you're at that point and devote your time/occupy your mind with things that elevate the soul and glorify God. This shall pass and peace shall reign in your home. Amen

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by sehin79(m): 8:57am On Jun 23, 2018
well i think communication is the key here,
if a woman indicate that you like sex too much,it is literally another way of saying i am not enjoying sex with you.
so the onus is on the man to re orientate himself sexually.
THE KEY WORD IS SIMPLE SHE NOT ENJOYING SEX WITH YOU.
understand this, sex is not about been selfish rather been selfless,think about her been satisfied because i believe if shes enjoying sex with you she would be longing for it more.And how do you do this? read books on how to please a woman sexually anyone can adapt to any habits if they are enjoying it.
i do not believe 3 times is too much at all, especially if you are still sexually active and young.
all you need is wisdom in that department,prayer would not do it oo but wisdom.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 8:57am On Jun 23, 2018
Amarabae:

Let me advise you.
Oriaku Amara
Sexx expert spotted
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by omooba969(m): 9:00am On Jun 23, 2018
CorGier:
Hey enough of that nonsense all of you. The onus ain't on him to fix her. Funny enough sex is one of the motivating factors why most of you ímbeciles choose to put a ring on it in the first place, and what do we have here? An entitled bítch not only denying him his matrimonial rights but shaming him in the process.
These are the same lot who con men into walking them down the aisle should they want full unrestricted access to the puss.
If it's the general norm for women to loose interest in sex as they approach menopause or something, what plans has she put in place to ensure his sexual needs are met? Who else is he supposed to run to if not her?

I hate this.

These are two people who should have bonded by now, nothing else in the world should matter to them than their collective happiness.
Like really why do we even bother, I mean what's the point of all this marriage nonsense if after ten whole years of investment and sacrifice, it all comes down to this fúckery. I admire most of you with the level of shít you to put up with. I dare you that dear wifey to pull that stunt on me, there ain't even gon be a kids room for yo arse to run to.

@bolded,

You're the real Mr. Real. cool

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 9:00am On Jun 23, 2018
sinola:

Amarabae,your explanation is explicit and top notch.....how can someone be f**king his wife three times every week...nawaooo
That's not much

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:01am On Jun 23, 2018
Quality20:
ur wife is probably I n her late 30s or more. Many older women ain't sexy cos of loss of estrogen hormone, reduce ur sex tns to once in a month or marry a younger less educated sexy girl as second wife

Why less educated?
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Greenbullet(m): 9:01am On Jun 23, 2018
omooba969:

@bolded,

What kind of advice is this? grin
marriage saving advice, you wife doesn't need d D, so you give the D to who needs it !
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by goosast: 9:05am On Jun 23, 2018
Baffupdrizz:
Disregard every other pieces of mis-advice and take this one first:

• What you are having is called a dead bedroom situation. In reality, it's not as if the "sex is too much" as your wife says, the sex WITH YOU is too much.

• It might break your heart to hear from me that your wife no longer finds you sexually attractive as you used to be, and merely providing for her doesn't get her wet.

• You are headed down a path of total disconnection with your wife, in fact, it will get worse if you continue to pester her about the issue as she will find you irritating and desperate.

RECOMMENDATIONS:

1. Start Lifting, and pick up a new hobby that develops your physical well-being.

2. Send me a pm

3. Pay me for my services as it is not free of charge.

You just download my mind. Oga take this advice. Discuss from January to December it will NEVER make her attracted to you. Only your actions can save you. FOCUS ON YOURSELF.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) / Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.