Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife (67333 Views)

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife / Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things / ‘I Control My Husband Like A Child’ – Stephanie Benson (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Klinee: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:
Op I saw now that some mofos are already insinuating that your wife is already cheating on you that's the reason for her sudden withdrawal from sex. Op please disregard these silly advice. Remember that most of this people giving you advice on nairaland don't even have a home in the first place. Many are not married or they are married but are not happy. Don't let a won da bi mo se da (enemies of joy or good things) put words into your head o. Like I said, sex 3 times a week is much. Once a week is cool and the rest can be pre-intimacy. Find out from her what the problem is please. God will not destroy your home o insha Allah
Three times a week is not much, we are talking of 10-30mins just in 24hrs of the day.
These are characteristics of most women, yes they are not flirting around but once they have gotten two or three kids they decide to frustrate the man sexual life.
Once the man try to touch them they run for succor towards the kids, maybe the if the kids were asleep she will wake all maybe when she notice that the man is coming to the the room.
That's why I always insist that one woman is not enough for a man.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by omooba969(m): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

shocked shocked shocked Jisos!

I thought you're a Muslimgrin, well all join. cool
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by queenfav(f): 10:04am On Jun 23, 2018
omooba969:

@bolded,

I try to imagine the battles you often face (in those moments) in his absence. You're missing in action while you're still young and full of energy.

By now, you're probably sexually relegated. cool
lol.. Am not o. Before getting married, i was able to do without it for months..So it's not a big deal to me.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by mimimile93: 10:05am On Jun 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

undecided undecided
Eme'siri'eh! Mpo aba diah?
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by hope4nigeria(m): 10:05am On Jun 23, 2018
ecgreb:
Good morning nairalanders. I have been married to my wife for more than 10 years now and we have beautiful kids. She was the first and only woman I have ever had sex with. Averagely, we have sex 3 times weekly and it has always been fun. I ensure that I carryout my manly responsibilities by providing for the family and trying to make everyone happy. Few days ago, she decline my sexual advances. Later, I ask to know why she did that and she told me that I love sex too much. I was embarrassed. She sleeps nowadays in the children room or in the parlour just to avoid me though she refuses to accept that truth. Please I wish to know ideally how many times couples here have sex with their partners weekly and how I can control my sex cravings towards her. I just wish I can stay away from having sex with her even for two months.
I have sex with my wife everyday and we both enjoy it,except when I'm silk, women are funny, some take their husband to court accusing him of deny them sex, here we have your case,if I were you, I will discuss with her my plan to take second wife so as to refuse her stress
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by omooba969(m): 10:07am On Jun 23, 2018
tunjidayo:
dat is how women are wired to be.is just like a law of diminishing return,she will gradually continue to reduce the nos of times she want sex and it has noting to do wit infidelity.my wife thus dat too,before i got married i was hapi i got a partner of desame or even hire libido than i do becos she do initiate sex even more dan i do.but now in marriage we are cool too but i noticed dat am always craving for sex more dan her.i was like is dis not thesame person dat can give me pleasure at any contact before?now is either once in a week or even in two weeks

She used to knock you out b4 you married her but things have changed now in marriage, GUY she don do you 419.grin

Na joke o! cheesy grin cool
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by olac21(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2018
oshe11:
Lolz.....

Just 3 times a WEEK?shocked

I was giving my girl twice on a daily basis back then in schoolwink

Maybe you are no longer satisfying her, like after first round you just go flaccid. So to her, sex is more like a chore to satisfy you and something she no longer enjoyscheesy

But ask her sha, na she dey wear the shoes and obviously knows wear it hurts
Where is the girlfriend now?
Tell me the truth pls
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by omooba969(m): 10:09am On Jun 23, 2018
queenfav:
lol.. Am not o. Before getting married, i was able to do without it for months..So it's not a big deal to me.

Interestingsmiley, different strokes for different people...wow! cool
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:12am On Jun 23, 2018
Amarabae:

Let me advise you.
Sex is good in marriage but overdoing it look odd and tiring.
For some women, 3 times a week is too much,
While for some, it's okay
What she is trying to tell you is "sweetheart it's not everytime there will be a penetration, we can do some pre-intimacy and romance each other and have fun.
It can be a good Mouth Action and then you both sleep without any penetration(if she likes Mouth Action)
You can give her a good head and you both sleep.
It must not end in penetration.
Too much full penetration sex will make both of you burn out and get tired of each other, and the thoughts of cheating will come in.
Give penetration sex some time gap so that you both can be refreshed and hungry for it again.
Oriaku Amara
chaii ilagbugo di i grin
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by omooba969(m): 10:12am On Jun 23, 2018
Seenyo:
from personal experience, my 1st suspect is

FOUL PLAY!... an ex or a better John Thomas

is probably in the picture!

other factors (hormonal changes, monotony, etc) are SECONDARY.

Over-sharp dey worry you bro. grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by dyn1800: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2018
he should marry second wife
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Bigdeeee: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2018
I remember hacking my wife, oh sorry, I mean ex-wife, because I went from Honey to bye-Felicia on that bitch real quick. Some “uncle” guy had been chasing her for sex for sometime, then later she gave in and they set up a rendezvous to meet at a hotel for the night, on the same day of her friend’s party. So this woman, under the cover she was going to her friend’s party left the house and I said nothing, even though I knew everything - i’m a good pretender grin. So next day she comes home and BAM, all her stuff already packed outside the building. Hehe, I have zero tolerance for hoes. Bye Felicia, you have till the end of tomorrow to move your shit out of my yard or i’ll have it dumped in the street. See, men, you have to be really smart all the time. When a woman, your wife I mean, knows you’re an intelligent man that’s smarter than her, then she will behave. But when she knows she’s smarter than you, as in she’s confident that you’re a mumu, then your problems have not even started. Fear women? Nope! Be a real man and be in control of your union, is how it works.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 23, 2018
omooba969:

Over-sharp dey worry you bro. grin
correct! ......you be man wey sabi!

more grease bro.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by springtech(m): 10:17am On Jun 23, 2018
3 times a week and someone is complaining?
Chai, once I sleep in the same room with my wife, we must have sex ooh.
I can go 7 straight days of sex before she complains and I will understand.
For God's sake, we are married, she is my wife. Am hers, she is mine, so why shud
having sex be a herculean task.

However, the act of having sex should be something both parties must agree on so as to
enjoy it and not just endure it.

Please talk to your wife, reason together. Get to know what is happening with her or what is bothering her.

My opinion.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Amdoyin(m): 10:18am On Jun 23, 2018
Make I advice you? Get a side chick, let the lady know you are married and you love ur fmly.it should be basically on Bleep level. Leave ur wife alone as she probably see you as a sex glutton. Try this, you will see that ur wife will be the one begging you for sex. NOTE: while doing this, try as much as you can to be up and doing with ur responsibilities At home apart from sex and don't get sex-emotional carried away with the side chick. Three times sex in a week is never too much provided you are not ready to marry another wife.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Smartademu(m): 10:27am On Jun 23, 2018
Get a side chick. It will lighten the burden of sex on your wife. grin
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by dreamworld: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2018
Amarabae:

Let me advise you.
Sex is good in marriage but overdoing it look odd and tiring.
For some women, 3 times a week is too much,
While for some, it's okay
What she is trying to tell you is "sweetheart it's not everytime there will be a penetration, we can do some pre-intimacy and romance each other and have fun.
It can be a good Mouth Action and then you both sleep without any penetration(if she likes Mouth Action)
You can give her a good head and you both sleep.
It must not end in penetration.
Too much full penetration sex will make both of you burn out and get tired of each other, and the thoughts of cheating will come in.
Give penetration sex some time gap so that you both can be refreshed and hungry for it again.
Oriaku Amara
If I penetrate you now. Nairaland people will say I'm wicked grin
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by CriticMaestro: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2018
Simplep:
U tink every man is like u?,i beleive d op die
Clearly you've never hosted a woman in your domain
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Josh44s(m): 10:27am On Jun 23, 2018
Groovenaija360:
3times a week is very small bro

It Shud be at least once per day.

But always respect her when she says no.

Something is wrong some where, try and find out.

I recommend 5times a week.

And not just in bedroom but everywhere, bathroom, kitchen, parlor

Kukuma tell us nor be blood dey inside ur body but grease oil. Ediot cheesy
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 23, 2018
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Josh44s(m): 10:37am On Jun 23, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Guy, I hope you get to marry her o. If not ehh, una don't cheat her husband finish o.

You dey believe such comment. People like that are the lazy once when it comes to sex. Dem sabi brag well well. If woman open toto for am to Bleep, 40 seconds him don begin vibrate like epilepsy patient.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by omonla10(m): 10:38am On Jun 23, 2018
Orgasm orgasm.. That's all most women have been deprived of.. I'm almost 10years in marriage too and I follow the rules. Make Ur woman look forward to it. And not another round of pounding.. Find out from her what/how she wants it..
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Josh44s(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2018
Medunah:

How many years marriage?

I wonder too. Some people can lie for Universe cheesy
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Josh44s(m): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2018
Powerexpert:
are you married?

No, he is a widower. Be there asking foolish question.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Josh44s(m): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2018
omooba969:

What's the difference between 'having sex' & 'making love'?

Having sex means you cum before her and lazy off. Making love means she cums multiple times before you cum. Sense will not kill me one day grin
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Powerexpert: 10:58am On Jun 23, 2018
I have free pair of glasses here, you can quote me for one. Now go back to who I quoted, this time do it slowly like slow motion then let me have your feedback.
Josh44s:

No, he is a widower. Be there asking foolish question.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by AdamuAudu: 11:00am On Jun 23, 2018
NokiaN8:
she is seeing another man.. from experience... watch her steps... maybe her ex called her a d they having a nice time at ur back... or smthing with a neighbor...
Am sure yours is more and very close why she is refusing, going by her sudden change. Three times a week is most appropriate, especially when she is no longer a new wife abi vergin with an open thing already.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by bimbim75: 11:01am On Jun 23, 2018
ecgreb:
Good morning nairalanders. I have been married to my wife for more than 10 years now and we have beautiful kids. She was the first and only woman I have ever had sex with. Averagely, we have sex 3 times weekly and it has always been fun. I ensure that I carryout my manly responsibilities by providing for the family and trying to make everyone happy. Few days ago, she decline my sexual advances. Later, I ask to know why she did that and she told me that I love sex too much. I was embarrassed. She sleeps nowadays in the children room or in the parlour just to avoid me though she refuses to accept that truth. Please I wish to know ideally how many times couples here have sex with their partners weekly and how I can control my sex cravings towards her. I just wish I can stay away from having sex with her even for two months.
It is a thing of the heart.She might be fed up with sex.Taking pap every time can make one develop phobia.I think with the way things are in Nigeria we couple nowadays don't get much time for sex.Your work is there,children too,house chores e.t.c.The two should have a mutual agreement to balance it.Some women does not like too much sex,while some can have it several times.That is why you see some married women/men going out to have it when they are not satisfied.You cannot be satisfied and still have it outside.You should be patient with her and with time she will adjust amd adapt.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 23, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Extraordinary lie....after 10years of marriage you still have the urge to have sex with the same woman three times a week? So you must have had sex more than 1500 times over the years...what you deserve some accolades for that extraordinary lie
That is not a lie.

A sis made the mistake of allowing the husband to make love every day with her when they started. Yes, everyday sex. Sometimes twice if both of them are at home. That was a very grave mistake. More than 8yrs into the marriage, it's still the same thing. Everyday drilling.
Once she come back after giving birth, that same night he must drill even though she is in pain. Her mum noticed and asked when she came for omugwo but she denied cos she want to be the virtuous woman. Dont tell. It might look like she is not happy performibg her duty. Another big mistake.
According to her, she stopped having sexual feelings very early in the marriage. The husband and his thing don't excite her any more. She is just performing her duty. And when she talked about giving a little gap, my man said that it's her duty. I really blamed her. No courtship and she was busy doing church girl.
As per down there, no feelings anymore. The thing is numb.

The guy should give gap of one, two, or three weeks intervals to make it memorable again. The give one month gap. The day u will do it, make it look like a date.
Abstinence has never killed a man. U abstain to let u r woman feel u and long for u,then she will give u signs that her body is ready.
How can u be drilling her 3 times a week.
Very wicked man.
Sometimes u guys hit a bad spot and it's painful. She moans and u think it's pleasure not knowing it's pain.
Every other day she will be dreading the nights.
Even when she is seeing her visitor?
U are indeed a very selfish man.
Let that woman have fresh breath. It's not every time women love to see a standing dick. Sometimes the sight is disgusting.
Give her the deserved break.
She has already set the boundary and if u don't do the right thing, she might go.
Yes, too much sex can make a woman end her marriage. It's toture. She isn't a prostitute.
And life doesn't revolve around ur dick.
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Powerexpert: 11:06am On Jun 23, 2018
Alright. It was because of the response. Sex is determinant on communication, there are times a lady may act not interested wanting you to be in the daring position to go for it. Other times, the pre-intimacy may light the mood for the next action. All in all, man shall not live by sex alone but by all the goodies of marriage which comes with peace, understanding, love, fun, communication, responsibilities, trust and fulfillment.
RiyadhGoddess:

I'm not married
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Powerexpert: 11:08am On Jun 23, 2018
Alright. It was because of the response. Sex is determinant on communication, there are times a lady may act not interested wanting you to be in the daring position to go for it. Other times, the pre-intimacy may light the mood for the next action. All in all, man shall not live by sex alone but by all the goodies of marriage which comes with peace, understanding, love, fun, communication, responsibilities, trust and fulfillment. Moreover three times a week is not too much, Don't worry you will come back to share the testimony when you enter there.
RiyadhGoddess:

I'm not married
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by D2ru2hwil(m): 11:21am On Jun 23, 2018
If no other issues, then travel out. Keep her out of ur site for up to five months. Meanwhile, keep in touch with her through phone and other saver means. Be faithful to her were ever u are. And Wait for the result.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) / Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.