Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,445 members, 7,826,713 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Preparing Amigo Indomie - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Preparing Amigo Indomie (1337 Views)

How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? / Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins / Ease Of Preparing Bole (Roasted Plantain) Using Gas Cooker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preparing Amigo Indomie by isidiwent: 6:53am On Jun 23, 2018
There is a powerful kind of indomie prepared those days at amigo, wuse 2, Abuja. It is an indomie prepared in a unique way & the best ever I have eaten. You can try it to see the difference in it compared to the ones you've been eaten. it doesn't satisfy easily because of its sweetness.

I will give you my own style but connected to the main way.

(1) Get two indomie, break them into bits.

(2) Put some water to boil, & let the water be able to swallow the indomie, I.e. the indomie can swim in it.

(3) When the water starts boiling, put the indomie & the whole indomie spices in the water.

(4) Allow to boil for a minute.

(5) Drain out the water completely & keep indomie aside.

(6) Cut little carrot, little cabbage, little onions, little fresh pepper, some little meat or fish.

(7) Keep one-quarter cube of maggi. Cut a cube of maggi into four pieces & use just a piece.

(cool Put a pot on fire, put just little groundnut oil.

(9) put your onions & stir, put your carrot & cabbage & fresh pepper & stir for a minute. Then the fish or meat!

10) Put the drained indomie & stir for 30 seconds.

11) Put the one-quarter cube of maggi & stir for 1 minute.

Serve to eat....You will see indomie with a difference.

1 Like

Re: Preparing Amigo Indomie by isidiwent: 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
try it
Re: Preparing Amigo Indomie by isidiwent: 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
Any one with a reply?
Re: Preparing Amigo Indomie by millhouse: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2018
Will try this today
Re: Preparing Amigo Indomie by Collins4444: 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
Please anyone in need of *Melon (Egusi), peeled and Unpeeled *Maize (white and yellow) *Soya beans *Irish potatoes *sweet potatoes *Carrots *Strawberry *Cabbage *Zobo leaves *Onions and other items, Are available at affordable prices. Reach me on 08164195788

(1) (Reply)

Who Still Remember This Telephone Drink? (PHOTOS) / Akpu: Smells But Delicious With Soup / How To Prepare Crab Meat Vegetable Stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.