Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows (1885 Views)

Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 / Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS / Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by EternalTruths: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2018
".......The government has now decided to set up 94 ranches to be funded with N 70bn in the pilot phase of three years and then N179 bn in a total period of 10 years......." Excerpt From Punch Newspaper

http://punchng.com/fgs-wrong-headed-solution-to-herdsmens-terrorism/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by Sikay19(m): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2018
angry angry
Well, I don't have much to say but to congratulate Nigerians and commend super eagles [/i]Ahmed Musa[i] especially for the job well done.
However, The OP should direct his lamentation to their political leaders who couldn't stand up for the interest of their people but rather join the bandwagon of "I support" . Buhari has nothing to do with your miserable situation because your interest is being prejudiced by your own people tongue tongue tongue

First to comment by the way grin grin smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by EternalTruths: 8:28am On Jun 23, 2018
Igbos can you see the sense Buhari is applying against us.

One Nigeria in deed.

Buhari continue but remember that we will archive your actions and use it as an excuse to focus on our region when we ascend the presidency if Nigeria remains as one.

Igbos, document all the ethnic nepotism of Buhari which we will use to justify ours in the future.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by tunjiajayi: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2018
Guess cows have more value in the scheme of things.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:31am On Jun 23, 2018
Whichever way you look at it Buhari's regime had brought more division than unity!

Is every region to fight for themselves now

The only difference between IPOB and Buhari is that the former was vocal while Buhari is expressing his via his actions coupled with the fact that he has power!

Buhari does not believe in one Nigeria! and his actions says alot!

He threw this airport issue open just to create further division and tension undecided

Did we hear anything about his helipad from the beginning to the end

Did GEJ not build schools in the North without much noise

Look at the way he is fighting for the Fulani herdsmen, what stops him from fighting for the completion of the Airport like that

This Fulani stuff and the airport, which is of more economic important to Nigeria

I keep saying it, Buhari has no business with being a president he could have just limit his leadership to the patron of the cattle breeders

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by EternalTruths: 9:04am On Jun 23, 2018
tunjiajayi:
Guess cows have more value in the scheme of things.

That's Buhari for you.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by EternalTruths: 9:05am On Jun 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Whichever way you look at it Buhari's regime had brought more division than unity!

Is every region to fight for themselves now

The only difference between IPOB and Buhari is that the former was vocal while Buhari is expressing his via his actions coupled with the fact that he has power!

Buhari does not believe in one Nigeria! and his actions says alot!

He threw this airport issue open just to create further division and tension undecided

Did we hear anything about his helipad from the beginning to the end

Did GEJ not build schools in the North without much noise

Look at the way he is fighting for the Fulani herdsmen, what stops him from fighting for the completion of the Airport like that

This Fulani stuff and the airport, which is of more economic important to Nigeria

I keep saying it, Buhari has no business with being a president he could have just limit his leadership to the patron of the cattle breeders

The world is taking note of his Fulani Domination.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by vedaxcool(m): 9:06am On Jun 23, 2018
Every time bitterpobs speak you just conclude whoever placed a curse that they shall never speak sensibly must be persuaded to retract such curse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by kettykings: 9:08am On Jun 23, 2018
Sikay19:
angry angry
Well, I don't have much to say but to congratulate Nigerians and commend super eagles [/i]Ahmed Musa[i] especially for the job well done.
However, The OP should direct his lamentation to their political leaders who couldn't stand up for the interest of their people but rather join the bandwagon of "I support" . Buhari has nothing to do with your miserable situation because your interest is being prejudiced by your own people tongue tongue tongue

firsttly , the country that super eagles won is smaller than the smallest local government in Lagos state in population , Iceland is less than 400,000 people , so why the noise , whats the noise all about .

Secondly this is political section and not football/sports section , if you cannot stand the heat please leave the kitchen ASAP

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by kettykings: 9:11am On Jun 23, 2018
EternalTruths:
".......The government has now decided to set up 94 ranches to be funded with N 70bn in the pilot phase of three years and then N179 bn in a total period of 10 years......." Excerpt From Punch Newspaper

This is brazen corruption , nepotism, sheer and undiluted hypocrisy , N70B for cattle herdsmen , to project and propagate fulani domination and when a senator does what the constitution is mandates him to do then he is arrested, then what really is oversight function

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by EternalTruths: 9:12am On Jun 23, 2018
vedaxcool:
Every time bitterpobs speak you just conclude whoever placed a curse that they shall never speak sensibly must be persuaded to retract such curse.

Under Buhari's government, Fulani Cows are more important than an airport and bridge meant for humans.

Anyway, we all know that the untreated cow milk Buhari drank as a child, transformed him into a cow brain.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by vedaxcool(m): 9:13am On Jun 23, 2018
[s]
EternalTruths:

Under Buhari's government, Fulani Cows are more important than an airport and bridge meant for humans.

Anyway, we all know that the untreated cow milk Buhari drank as a child, transformed him into a cow brain.
[/s]

vedaxcool:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by EternalTruths: 9:15am On Jun 23, 2018
kettykings:

This is brazen corruption , nepotism, sheer and undiluted hypocrisy , N70B for cattle herdsmen , to project and propagate fulani domination and when a senator does what the constitution is mandates him to do then he is arrested, then what really is oversight function

That is One Nigeria for you my brother.

Southerners and Middle Belt people have refused to wise up and face fact that, this government is For Fulani, By Fulani, Of Fulani.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by anibirelawal(m): 9:23am On Jun 23, 2018
But there are specific budgets for each projects in every sectors. All this unnecassary ranting should be directed to NASS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by meromero11: 9:23am On Jun 23, 2018
EternalTruths:

Here is the foolishness of our southern senators. Instead of slashing N50bn from the cow budget they went after Enugu airport , 2nd Niger bridge and the Lagos/ibadan express way. Were they scared of the reaction of the fulani senators should they tamper with cow budget? How did cow budget passed while other more important strategic infrastructures couldn't? If you observe, most projects slashed were located in the south or the Christian dominated middle belt. None in the core north was tampered with. Our southern senators are a complete failure and disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by Notasyouthink: 9:28am On Jun 23, 2018
vedaxcool:
Your own is just to reason junk and say rubbish I wonder where your thinking faculty is.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by meromero11: 9:29am On Jun 23, 2018
EternalTruths:

And you're canvassing for the enthronement of another fulani man. You want us to go through another 8-years of fulani rule? We must do everything to shorten their stay in power. Any fulani man voted into power has only one principal agenda " The Fulani/Islamic agenda. South please wise up. SE 2023 presidency project is the best opportunity to present itself since independence. We must not and never miss this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by kettykings: 9:30am On Jun 23, 2018
EternalTruths:

this is no longer domination but civilian dictatorship,
by the dictates of the 1999 constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria, the senate is to have oversight funtion on the activities of the executive .
The Arrest of Senator Abairbe following the whistle blowing of budget fixing by the executive arm of the government can only be viewed as a civilian dictatorship.

When has an oversight function become a treasonable offence that should warrant an arrest and house arrest

is civilian dictatorship is now a civilian coup same way military coup brings military dictatorship

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by Sikay19(m): 9:31am On Jun 23, 2018
kettykings:

first , the country that super eagles won is smaller than the population of the smallest local government in Lagos state , Iceland is less tha 400,000 people , so why the noise , whats the noise all about .

Secondly this is political section and not football/sports section , if you cannot stand the heat please leave the kitchen
Your comment reeks of ignorance and devoid of common sense sir. If outcome of sport is based on size/population of countries don't you think Iceland has no chance at all . it baffles me when I see people bringing facts ignoramously.
Yes, I'm aware that this is politics section but it doesn't negate the fact that football is part of national matters to discuss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by EternalTruths: 9:34am On Jun 23, 2018
meromero11:

Here is the foolishness of our southern senators. Instead of slashing N50bn from the cow budget they went after Enugu airport , 2nd Niger bridge and the Lagos/ibadan express way. Were they scared of the reaction of the fulani senators should they tamper with cow budget? How did cow budget passed while other more important strategic infrastructures couldn't? If you observe, most projects slashed were located in the south or the Christian dominated middle belt. None in the core north was tampered with. Our southern senators are a complete failure and disaster.

Buhari has turned us into cows.

All hail Buhari the Usman Dan Fodio of our time.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by saaron(m): 9:35am On Jun 23, 2018
Igbos must NEVER be deceived, the reduction in Budget for Enugu Airport was an active collaboration between buhari's destructive govt and some of their stooges in the National Assembly to punish South East. Buhari's HATE for Igbos did not start today so forget his hypocritical reaction. It's nothing but pretence.
The same way they are frustrating Second Niger Bridge and container ports in South East is the same way they are frustrating Enugu international airport.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by EternalTruths: 9:40am On Jun 23, 2018
saaron:
Igbos must NEVER be deceived, the reduction in Budget for Enugu Airport was an active collaboration between buhari's destructive govt and some of their stooges in the National Assembly to punish South East. Buhari's HATE for Igbos did not start today.

That #70b is enough to perfect the airport & bridge.

Buhari should continue to enthrone Fulani Domination.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by Masterppower: 9:44am On Jun 23, 2018
Sikay19:
angry angry

We absolve our senators or any wrong doing....

The Yorubas did it and we know.

The Yorubas are the greatest enemies of Igbos ...

Any igbo suspecting Hausa or Fulani did this is not experienced....

Yorubas did it so that Igbos will fight against themselves and be divided.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by Masterppower: 9:45am On Jun 23, 2018
saaron:
Igbos must NEVER be deceived, the reduction in Budget for Enugu Airport was an active collaboration between buhari's destructive govt and some of their stooges in the National Assembly to punish South East. Buhari's HATE for Igbos did not start today so forget his hypothetical reaction. It's nothing but pretence.

I tell you it was orchestrated by Yorubas....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by saaron(m): 9:46am On Jun 23, 2018
EternalTruths:

That #70b is enough to perfect the airport & bridge.

Buhari should continue to enthrone Fulani Domination.
Have no fear, fulani domination over Nigeria will NEVER happen. Their cup is full already.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by kettykings: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2018
Sikay19:

Your comment reeks of ignorance and devoid of common sense sir. If outcome of sport is based on size/population of countries don't you think Iceland has no chance at all . it baffles me when I see people bringing facts ignoramously.
Yes, I'm aware that this is politics section but it doesn't negate the fact that football is part of national matters to discuss

if my comments reeks of ignorance and commons sense then yours reeks of lunacy and crass dementia ,if you bring football discussion in a thread that is intended for a political discussion then that is your case , there are more than a 100 threads on this same Nig vs Iceland , but you chose non of them to air your views but a thread that was created to discuss issues relating to executive misapplication of budgeted fund and civilian dictatorship.

the point i am trying to make is that iceland is not a major football playing country , beating iceland is a world cup event is not a big deal , you can read about iceland football team from wiki, you can name any country with a very small population below 500,000 that is a major foot ball power

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by EternalTruths: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2018
saaron:
Have no fear, fulani domination over Nigeria will NEVER happen. Their cup is full already.

Buhari will be their last madness.

The coming weeks will be interesting.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by Masterppower: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2018
meromero11:

And you're canvassing for the enthronement of another fulani man. You want us to go through another 8-years of fulani rule? We must do everything to shorten their stay in power. Any fulani man voted into power has only one principal agenda " The Fulani/Islamic agenda. South please wise up. SE 2023 presidency project is the best opportunity to present itself since independence. We must not and never miss this.

Leave Yorubas out of South. They are traitors. always sellouts...very unreliable people.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by Xander85: 9:50am On Jun 23, 2018
EternalTruths:
Igbos can you see the sense Buhari is applying against us.

One Nigeria in deed.

Buhari continue but remember that we will archive your actions and use it as an excuse to focus on our region when we ascend the presidency if Nigeria remains as one.

Igbos, document all the ethnic nepotism of Buhari which we will use to justify ours in the future.

The only problem with the bolded is that i just can't conceive of any Igbo being as wicked, bigoted and vindictive as Buhari to be able to do to them what Buhari is currently doing to us! It's just not possible! undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by Kutis2030(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2018
all dis chest beating is for nass not buhari afterow South east have senator dat is representing dem how will dey allow such amount of money made for Enugu airport to be cut and they are there without doing nothing about it. but I can say anything Igbo problems is within dem self. stop blaming buhari for DAT,
Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by EternalTruths: 9:54am On Jun 23, 2018
Xander85:

The only problem with the bolded is that i just can't conceive of any Igbo being as wicked, bigoted and vindictive as Buhari to be able to do to them what Buhari is currently doing to us! It's just not possible! undecided

Then we have to learn how to be ruthless to this people.
Re: Buhari Don't Have #2B For Enugu Airport But Has #70B For Cows by Kutis2030(m): 9:55am On Jun 23, 2018
anibirelawal:
But there are specific budgets for each projects in every sectors. All this unnecassary ranting should be directed to NASS.
you speak my mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ATIKU: Doing What He Does Best At The PDP Presidential Campaign / Supreme Court Adjourns Rivers APC Case Till March 8 / Atiku Finally Surpass Buhari On Instagram Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.