Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) (57621 Views)

4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) / Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by jagorinho: 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
It is disgusting to butcher your fellow human just for 8k.
That is no news in your enclave.
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by OfficialAPCNig: 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
jagorinho:
That is no news in your enclave.
I am not an Afonja.
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by jagorinho: 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

I am not an Afonja.
i know. you are a black pseudo jew, who failed the jewish ssce test when the real jews came calling.
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by MONITZ: 2:37am On Jun 24, 2018
Olalan:
As much as kidnappers esp.ritualist don't deserve to live jungle justice is equally bad, some innocent person's have lost their lives in such manner.
BTW the police and the judiciary needs to be more responsible and reliable to win the populace trust that evil people will not go unpunished

The result of a failed system and shitty hole called Nigeria.They did what they had to do because they knew that if they handed over him to the police he would always find his way out by the time money exchanges hands and will back to business,but with the treatment meted on him he's out of circulation forever..
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by kayceman(m): 4:11am On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
If i say "A" you say "FON" another man say "JAH" omo na you sabi.

I'd rather live in the wilderness than around the Oduduwa descendants. These people are dangerous.

They are lazy, jealous, noise makers and to top it all fucking dirty.

Anytime i visit lag even people I don't know are always quick to stand in front of my gate shouting "egbon show boys love" " boss anything for your boys"

Can't you idiots get something to do instead of always involving yourself in rituals and asslicking other tribes just because of a mere 1000naira or 500 naira change, even 20naira sometimes grin grin

I shame for Awolowo people embarassed

Then why visiting Lagos and not stay in your state? Why don't you advise your people in Lagos to return to your various States? You complain it's all bones, they asked you to throw it away, you are still saying their is still meat in the bone. Is your state not enough place for you to succeed in life? Go back to your state and leave Afonja states alone.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by kayceman(m): 4:20am On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

I'd rather live in the wilderness than around the Oduduwa descendants. These people are dangerous.

Anytime i visit lag even people I don't know are always quick to stand in front of my gate shouting "egbon show boys love" " boss anything for your boys"

Can't you idiots get something to do instead of always involving yourself in rituals and asslicking other tribes just because of a mere 1000naira or 500 naira change, even 20naira sometimes grin grin

If you are winning and dining in Lagos (afonja) land and still have the guts to hate afonja People. You will all end in Lagos lagoon.
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by walosky(m): 5:07am On Jun 24, 2018
Dont be surprised another Afonja will come and carry her SKULL grin
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by classic007(m): 7:08am On Jun 24, 2018
Jungle justice....well if you looking for more ritualist make una go aso rock they plenty for there.
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by lereinter(m): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2018
Redomi:
Some goats are coming to blame Buhari for this

Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by yommen: 10:04am On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

Holy igbo man, unfortunately you are the jealous one, so very pained that you want to use every opportunity to get back at Yoruba people. Although I observe that you are holy pretenders but Yorubas have never claimed to be holy. Evils abound everywhere including your villages.

You send you will rather live in the wilderness than to live around Yorubas yet you have a gate they knock constantly when you visit Lagos. I can't imagine you still brought your fake miserable life to the social media. Idiot!
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
Pharaoh001:
19th June, 2018

PRESS RELEASE:

MURIC CHALLENGES CAN TO ENDORSE

OR DISOWN ANTI-MUSLIM VIDEO

The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) has strongly
condemned a video clip of a Christian congregation in which the pastor is urging his audience not to vote for Muslim candidates. The group described the video, which has gone viral, as divisive, parochial and archaic.

In a statement signed by its director, Professor Ishaq Akintola, the human rights group said a pastor could be heard in the video telling his congregation inter alia, “2019 will be the deciding year. We must wake up. We will not use our hands to vote for people who will kill us. We will not vote for people who have value for cows than value for life…You can be in any party of your choice but don’t vote for anyone who is against your faith. Don’t vote for anyone who will forget your vote and slaughter your neck.”

MURIC said it was miffed that a section of Nigeria, nay, an Abrahamic faith could be planning something as heinous.

Continuing, the group said, “It is as conservative as it is unpragmatic and as reactionary as it is ludicrous. Although suspicion has been rife for some time that something like this was going on, it is only recently that concrete evidence has been obtained. We have the video. It cannot be denied. What is certain, however, is that this church is not the only one involved. The anti-Muslim campaign is being actively promoted in almost all churches. It just happened that only one was caught.

“We are constrained to put the records straight now that Muslims are being portrayed as killers by Nigerian artists and the Nigerian church. Just one example should suffice for economy of space. In spite of all the noise made about Muslims killing Christians, none of the five killers arrested over the gruesome murder of two Catholic bishops and church members in Benue is a Muslim: David Akenawe, Agada Tsesaa, Tarza Orvanya, Manga Husseini, and Ngyohov Shin are all Christians and members of the notorious Benue militia. But we are not surprised that the Nigeria media ignored this Breaking News.”

MURIC therefore challenged the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) to either endorse or disown the video and its contents, saying, “We have no other option than to openly ask the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) if it is behind this move. Is CAN leadership aware of this segregational campaign? Did CAN initiate it or did it just endorse it? Should we also believe rumours of CAN’s surreptitious meetings with high ranking foreign diplomats in unholy hours of the day? Is CAN aware of the security implications of such meetings? Is CAN with Nigeria or against Nigeria? Et tu CAN? It had better not be.

“What kind of people are we that we continue to drag ourselves backwards while the rest of the world is going forward? Election campaign should be issue-based. Religion is not given any room in politics in other climes. Why should we be looking at the faith of a candidate and not his pedigree, his integrity and his antecedence?

It is a pity that CAN still pushes primordial sentiment like religion to the front burner when advanced countries only consider credibility and ability to deliver. Why is it that CAN cannot tolerate Muslim leadership after Muslims have tolerated Christian leadership for so long?”

The Islamic human rights outfit also wondered why Muslims should not be allowed to rule for the same long period that Christians have been in office.

“It is on record that of the 16 wasted years of PDP rule, a Muslim (former President Umaru Yaradua) only ruled for two years and he died in office. Christians ruled for 14 years (ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo: 8 years and Goodluck Jonathan: 6 years). So why can’t you live and let live?”

MURIC contended that the idea of Christians voting for Christians only in order to elect a Christian president is unrealistic.

“Even as divisive and destructive as it is, the idea of Christians voting for Christians only still remains naïve and utopia. Who told CAN that it can install a Christian president with an all-Christian vote? It is a mirage. CAN is day-dreaming. What if Muslims also ask their fellow Muslims not to vote for any Christian candidate? What do you think will happen? But we will not descend so low. We will not ask Muslims not to vote for Christian candidates. Whoever is behind this video and the anti-Muslim campaign in general is promoting anarchy.”

The organization argued that Nigeria is a heterogeneous, multi-religious and multi-cultural project which belongs to nobody and it is bigger than any section. For any progress to be made, Muslims and Christians as well as all ethnic groups, it said, have to sink their differences. “We all have to work together. Nigeria is a wrong candidate for ‘possessing your possession’ slogans.”

Akintola admitted that Nigeria is blessed with good Christian candidates and credible Muslim candidates. He urged Nigerians to create an enabling environment for the emergence of such good candidates. Narrowing the search to any particular religion or ethnic group, he argued, is not only self-defeating but also counter-productive.

Concluding, the group said it did not believe in religious politics. “In a nutshell, we reiterate our conviction that we do not believe in religious politics. We Muslims are prepared to peacefully coexist with our Christian neighbours in Nigeria. We urge Muslims to get their PVC and vote for both Christian and Muslim candidates of their choice. The only proviso is that such candidates must be reformers and game changers, not looters, kleptomaniacs and politicians in the daytime but armed robbers at night.”

Professor Ishaq Akintola,

Director,

Muslim Rights Concern
(MURIC)
This afonja fulani ass licker shld not set 9jeria on fire oo!late abdulazeez adegbite leak fulani ass but died with any recognition,now this foolish has started.
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by OfficialAPCNig: 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
jagorinho:

i know. you are a black pseudo jew, who failed the jewish ssce test when the real jews came calling.
I guess you wrote this for likes? Because a sensible human being wouldn't have dabbled into this show of shame.
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by jagorinho: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

I guess you wrote this for likes? Because a sensible human being wouldn't have dabbled into this show of shame.
is there anything shameful to a flat headed dwarf?
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by OfficialAPCNig: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
jagorinho:
is there anything shameful to a flat headed dwarf?
Dwarf?
You must be a yoruba moslem.
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by Moolaman: 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
shocked
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by jagorinho: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Dwarf?

You must be a yoruba moslem.
lol!!! anybody with a higher I.Q than your people is always termed a yoruba muslim.
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ijebu ode no dey carry last. I remember between 1994 and 1997, Ijebu ode was so tough that any one found walking or wandering around between 11pm to 6am, na burn Ijebu ode vigilante go burn am without asking any question.

The reason was that armed robbery cases were so rampant. People slept with one eye open.
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by veesion: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
Olalan:
As much as kidnappers esp.ritualist don't deserve to live jungle justice is equally bad, some innocent person's have lost their lives in such manner.
BTW the police and the judiciary needs to be more responsible and reliable to win the populace trust that evil people will not go unpunished

All these ones na grammar, BURN AT SIGHT JARE
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by OfficialAPCNig: 12:47am On Jun 25, 2018
jagorinho:

lol!!! anybody with a higher I.Q than your people is always termed a yoruba muslim.
If you are sensible you would have known they are one of the group with the lowest I.Q after the almajiris. A pesin that can't even sight ordinary moon, that one na pesin?
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by jagorinho: 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

If you are sensible you would have known they are one of the group with the lowest I.Q after the almajiris. A pesin that can't even sight ordinary moon, that one na pesin?
lol!!! look at this fool!!! your people do injest half bucket of hard drugs en route to asia, is that greediness? or after effect of a flattened head from birth.
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by Tonimordred(m): 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
what movie?
kill them all
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by KingSango(m): 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUtTTu-kw6c

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural revival to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) by OfficialAPCNig: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2018
jagorinho:

lol!!! look at this fool!!! your people do injest half bucket of hard drugs en route to asia, is that greediness? or after effect of a flattened head from birth.
I will respond to you when you learn how to sight the moon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Scams People By Sending Them Airtime In Ondo State (Photos) / Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison / I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.