Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS (21399 Views)

SERAP Sues Buhari Over Gag Order On Reporting Of Terrorist Attacks / Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice / Governor Ortom Speaks Amid Impeachment Saga, Explains Why Notice Is Null, Void (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS by GavelSlam: 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
vedaxcool:

Watch as Thieves media Centre become blind over this.

One of the thieves censored my previous post but I repeated it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS by Fyno: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
The governor as the chief security officer of the state said 'categorically' that herdsmen are responsible for the killings yet the desperate FG went ahead to arrest the main opposition figure. To intimidate and silence the PDP so it can consolidate Benue through Orthom despite the killings.

This Fulanis can't even Rule in their ancestral home of Guinea,yet we have had three of them post independence, now we are left in their hands and they are inviting all Fulanis in West Africa to come to Nigeria,their new 'Home'. They want to grab as many lands as possible as long as Buhari remains in power,few communities that resists them are bombarded by NAF so they can spread as fast as possible to Enugu South east.

We are very poor students of history to think Buhari can solve the problem of Nigeria, still to produce his certificate and a wicked Fulani man, a herdsman a tribal bigot and a brutal dictator. Why will they arrest Abaribe?
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS by Jax1: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
buhariguy:
what is this one saying?

I didn't ask u to abandon high school. So go back
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS by Jax1: 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
semyman:
Buhari shall remain your nemesis

An old dying man can't be one.. So swerve
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
buhariguy:
This is one of the reason I hate ortom, He never blamed the opposition that is doing the crime. He was blaming buhari as the sponsor of the bandit.
He never blamed Buhari.. It's your guilty conscience doing the blaming.
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS by vedaxcool(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

One of the thieves censored my previous post but I repeated it.

I noticed myself, the supporters of thieves would use any of their position to support the course of stealing. Pathetic bunch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS by Fistop: 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS by NairaMaster1(m): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
Paperwhite:
“The Benue State Government has written a petition against leaders of Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore and has filed a lawsuit against the group.
The State Government has evidence to prove that the socio-cultural organisation is responsible for recent attacks and killing of innocent people in the state."

Meanwhile none of this Buhari's marauding & killer Fulani brother have been arresting, charge/prosecuted or even punished even with their open confession of being behind the Benue killings.

That group and religion are liscenced to kill. MURIC

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS by stieyven(m): 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Jax1:
Those bmc bastards did everything humanly possible to finger Ortom in a bid to exonerate the criminal who masterminded suswam's arrest named buhari.. It won't be well for them.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS by Excuzeme: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
Paperwhite:
“The Benue State Government has written a petition against leaders of Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore and has filed a lawsuit against the group.
The State Government has evidence to prove that the socio-cultural organisation is responsible for recent attacks and killing of innocent people in the state."

Meanwhile none of this Buhari's marauding & killer Fulani brother have been arresting, charge/prosecuted or even punished even with their open confession of being behind the Benue killings.

Yet they quickly arrested and sentenced to death, five christians hwo chased the Herdsmen they recognised as responsible for an earlier slaughter of their people, and he fell into a river and died in the process ............TO DEATH WITHIN ONE WEEK!

The NEPOTISM of Buhari and his Fulani Security Apparatus stinks ot high heavens.
I just hope Christians and ALL Southerners, irrespective of party or tribe, will not alow this MISTAKE called Buhari, to repeat itself for another 4yrs, come 2019.

You may not like OBJ but you will all remember he was among the first to realise that Buhari is a No-No in 2019.
Buhari has done his bit and should go away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS by Excuzeme: 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
buhariguy:
This is one of the reason I hate ortom,
He never blamed the opposition that is doing the crime.
He was blaming buhari as the sponsor of the bandit.

'the opposition' is not in charge of Security, Buhari is.

Buhari is the PRESIDENT, C-in-C and he was the one who appointed Foolanis to head ALL our Security apparatus, something that has never happend in the history of this country, not even under the Abacha/IBB millitary juntas.
Question is: WHY?

If Buhari is not interested in aresting these killer-terrorist FULANI Herdsmen, dooyu think it is Dambazzau (Interior Minister) or IGP Idris or Lawal Daura (DSS Director) or Buratia (Armed Forces) that will arrest them?

Buhari has simply shown his 'body language' that he is the Patron of the killer Herdsmen and they cannot be prosecuted.
That is why he get sthe blame and should NEVER be re-elected.

Even if we have to look for another 'credible' Hausa/Fulani to take his place (not saying Atiku, that one is a waste)
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS by maasoap(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
Fistop:
Why is any Fulani Herdsman yet to be arrested??

Are you sure that you really have access to internet? Detention is full of herdsmen unless you just want to be mischievous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
These APC zombies are being baptised with lying blood and swear with lying broomsticks.

No herdsmen jihadist and Boko haram terrorists has been arrested and prosecuted in APC and Buhari's jihadist administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
maasoap:

Are you sure that you really have access to internet? Detention is full of herdsmen unless you just want to be mischievous.

Internet and media detention

1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS by edupedia: 12:38am On Jun 24, 2018
Jax1:
Those bmc bastards did everything humanly possible to finger Ortom in a bid to exonerate the criminal who masterminded suswam's arrest named buhari.. It won't be well for them.

.....keep writing your fake ineffective Nollywood scripts on Nairaland for gongoshus....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS by maasoap(m): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jolar101:

Internet and media detention

Just like Suswan case?
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
maasoap:

Just like Suswan case?

Nigeria is a zoo.

Don't die for Nigeria the zoo, it doesn't value you.

Maybe lair Mohammed will be Internet Chief Justice while zombies benchers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec / I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark / Buhari Swears In New Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.