Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church (49048 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / Man Impregnates Sister-In-Law In Lagos. His Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by Islie: 7:13am On Feb 20, 2018
By Okegwo Kenechukwu

Just like a fairy tale, a 25-year-old man, Mr. Chiadi Ezeibekwe, said he impregnated his 17-year-old younger sister. As if that was not enough, he wedded her at a church at their Agba village in Ekwulobia, Anambra State. Agba youths, who saw the marriage as “an abomination,” burnt down the church where the wedding was consummated.

It was learnt that the wedding was conducted by Chiadi’s elder brother, Mr. Chijioke Ezeibekwe, a Shepherd of Dwelling Fullness of God Church, Agba. Chiadi quoted Deuteronomy 36: 6, which, according to him, permits marriage between brothers and sisters of the same parents.

However, a member of the church, who spoke on condition of anonymity, countered that. He referred the brothers to Leviticus 18:9, which clearly speaks against marriage between brother and sister.

A source noted that immediately their eldest brother, Mr. Emeka Ezeibekwe, heard of the “incestuous marriage,” he alerted the clan head, who summoned the family to an emergency meeting. When their father, popularly, known as “Luisco,” was contacted for comments, he said that his concern was a way out of the situation, since according to him, “what has happened, has happened’’.

Addressing the crowd which gathered on their premises, their mother claimed that his son’s action was biblical, saying Chiadi paid her the bride price. Further enquiries showed that Chiadi and some members of the family were baptised into the Adventist Church after leaving their former church in August 2016.

“Since they were baptised into the church, they have been engaged in weird and rebellious behaviour as well as false teachings,’’ said Mr. Onyeka, a member of the Adventist Church in Ekwulobia.

“Because of their rebellious attitude and false teachings, the Seventh Day Adventist Church expelled them since May 2017.

Not long after that, Mr. Chijioke Ezeibekwe started his own church,” Onyeka added. It was also learnt that their grandmother passed away a few days after she found out about the marriage. The Igwe-in-Cabinet had since summoned the family for interrogation.[/quote]

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/02/man-impregnates-weds-teenage-sister-anambra-church/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by Dranoid: 7:15am On Feb 20, 2018
I'm coming

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 20, 2018
it is so unfortunate that most of these vices are emanating from the church

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by PointZerom: 7:22am On Feb 20, 2018
Chiadi quoted Deuteronomy 36: 6, which, according to him, permits marriage between brothers and sisters of the same parents.

The book of Deuteronomy ended in chapter 34, I wonder where he got this chapter 36 from.

Leviticus 18:9
The unclothedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their unclothedness thou shalt not uncover.

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by Gourdoinc(m): 7:34am On Feb 20, 2018
Chineke Nna. anyway to speak like the "woke" people. leave them alone, the heart chooses whom to love. accepting gay, incest, crocophilia, beastiality are already part of the new world's enlightenment. if you speak otherwise or show signs of not accepting them. you must be a primitive nitwit. who doesn't know he was born that way, with the DNA for shagging his blood sister.

how people misinterpret lunacy for enlightenment baffles me. the western anus, the African turd. one and the same thing. one part shits his nonesense ideas, the other part swallows it up and screams, "I am woke"

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 20, 2018
angry Just when you think you'd seen it all? Shallysgirl goes kabloweey with her......

5 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by thesicilian: 7:42am On Feb 20, 2018
They are the ones living in the Zoo, but do not know it.

49 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by pyyxxaro: 7:55am On Feb 20, 2018
Igbo kwenu cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by Shedrack777: 8:03am On Feb 20, 2018
which deuteronomy be that wey talk say make you marry your blood. this man needs beating of his life. imagine

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by AuroraB(f): 8:06am On Feb 20, 2018
I knew this was coming from Anambra state.
Emere unu ihe a eme sad

19 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 11:01am On Feb 20, 2018
shocked shocked

Seriously nothing to comment yet on this topic....

This wan weak me.....

8 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by Rmxr: 11:01am On Feb 20, 2018
Mr. Chiadi Ezeibekwe, Ekwulobia, Anambra State

[img]https://africameme.files./2016/08/igbohead.jpeg?w=840[/img]

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by Aieboocaar(m): 11:02am On Feb 20, 2018
Konji issa bastard!!

the world would have been a better place without diccks and pussys
angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by zakim(m): 11:02am On Feb 20, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by alphaconde(m): 11:02am On Feb 20, 2018
this one weak me

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by nonut: 11:03am On Feb 20, 2018
Lots of weird things happening.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by Romeo3(m): 11:03am On Feb 20, 2018
I can't be the only one who believes this is fake, am I?
Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by GreenArrow1(m): 11:03am On Feb 20, 2018
Lol! Very simple story! No need to read the article. The title of the thread has given us the whole gist. Haha.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by MetroBaba1(m): 11:03am On Feb 20, 2018
No Pictures?

How Can We Confirm Our Hungry Bloggers?

SMH

12 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 20, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

. They should have burnt the 3 of them including that fake pastor angry angry angry angry

There is no Deutoronomy 36:6 in the Bible

Infact, I need to reconfirm this news from another source cos it appears to have all the traits of fakenews

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by nonye6194: 11:04am On Feb 20, 2018
there are so many evils happening in this world everyday. incest, homosexualism, etc seems to be on the increase daily. sad part is it's now accepted and advocated for in many parts of the world. God save us all
Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by munas: 11:05am On Feb 20, 2018
Absolute crap...let the pregnancy be aborted
Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by simonlee(m): 11:05am On Feb 20, 2018
Aside the fact that i think this is one of them cooked up stories, Deutronomy has only 34 chapters. so where did he get his own chapter 36 from?

Bloggers ehn... undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by ipobarecriminals: 11:05am On Feb 20, 2018
cool sad wink cheesy wink smiley ipob yweets and diabolic lifestyle.

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by deliveryboy: 11:05am On Feb 20, 2018
Why are these people like this

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church by Romanreign2(m): 11:05am On Feb 20, 2018
Wetin this world they turn to undecided cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) / What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? / I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.