Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention (23249 Views)

Top APC Politicians, Thousands of Supporters Join PDP (Pictures) / Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) / Trending Quotes By Top APC Chieftains - By Somto Onuchukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by tayo4ng(m): 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
Criminals in agbada
Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by Maket: 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
jegz25:
We are talking MUSA you are talking APC. Abeg pack well angry angry
lol
Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by AngryRebel: 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by odiks: 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
Waiting for the aggrieved members to stage a walk out.

Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by johnmartus(m): 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
embarassed bad thought.
slotA4:
This is right place for suicide bombers to operate and stop killing innocent Nigerians.
Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by overseasnbeyond: 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
Weapon of mass destruction

Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by BigBizzy(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
den of thieves
Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by Ayatullah(m): 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
ITbomb:
Rain go beat them
Let them use broom to cover their head

One thousand PDP rain doctors cannot stop the convention and the PDP umbrella is more porous than the APC Broom. It's a tested FACT!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by toyinkin(m): 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
thief's......
Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by edupedia: 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
ITbomb:
Rain go beat them

....no they will use it to sweep water from the floor... Stop suggesting what the witches do in your village....

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by DabFrankNG: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
We await the outcome.
Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
Convention that will be scattered by fight soon...
Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by realomocele(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
APC.................fakeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by Viula(m): 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
slotA4:
This is right place for suicide bombers to operate and stop killing innocent Nigerians.
my dear no Nigerian is Inocent o including you and me, give a Nigerian an opportunity and you will see the other side of him. all the leaders u are seeing today misbehaving where at one point or the other like you and me
Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by docadams: 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I see the Convention going hitch-free. However, the new leaders must be abreast of playing sensible opposition politics ahead of 2019.

PDP has refused to pass out of opposition class. Therefore, according to mama PEJ...you know the rest., bros.
Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by gaby(m): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
kahal29:
More pix

Chai..Yahaya Bello go proud and boast say na him state banner dey more colourful. What an achievement..
Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by sexyanyabubakar(f): 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
Diickrider:
Gathering of thieves
Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by bla4(m): 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
My party
Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by tope777(m): 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
Saraki in Russia.
Dino in London.
Tinubu?
Baba Daura?
Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by sexyanyabubakar(f): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
Diickrider:
Gathering of thieves
Take your share of abacha loot. For Unemployd yoots only

Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by gaby(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
toyinkin:
thief's......

Thieves
Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by Witnes: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
Dis oshomhole wife no wan born for am ne? d way her belle flat like naija boys wey dey find 6pack dey surprising o or she no give oshomhole access to d browsing? At least dis woman should drop suntin 4 my brother abeg, no time
Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by sexyanyabubakar(f): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
fiizznation:
At the end, we all want the best for our party.

Up APC

Up Osho-baba

Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
slotA4:

Are you there ? As if you knew what was going through my mind.
Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
amodu:
Oshiomole's emergence will be the soothing relief for me

He is the caliphate's candidate, anyway.
Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by Olujoe1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
Yes they shall gathered but their council shall not stand.
Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by Olujoe1(m): 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
onyeomaonyeoma:
Convention that will be scattered by fight soon...
Yes they shall gathered but their council shall not stand.
Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by Tecno66: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
Wahala dey o. APC dey do convention but Saraki dey Russia dey watch match.
ITbomb:
Rain go beat them
Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by twinstee007: 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
they are the biggest in the country i fil it
Maket:

They will show when the members have agreed not to fight.
Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by jaxxy(m): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
Apc is the most dis united and confused party i have ever seen. A gathering of unlike minds and ambitions held by a false and fake sense of leadership. This convention is another false idea of a party to fool themselves.

Well under oyegun it was a disaster i hope oshiomole can get it right.
Re: PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention by eneyoduke(m): 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
APC thugs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Is Neither Pregnant Nor Sick - Sulaiman Haruna (Aide) / Buhari Returns Buni As APC Caretaker Committee Chairman / Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.