Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack People At A Wake Keep In Numan,kill Many(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack People At A Wake Keep In Numan,kill Many(pics) (744 Views)

Corpse Of Policeman Killed In Numan, Adamawa By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) / Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack People At A Wake Keep In Numan,kill Many(pics) by zoba88: 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
As shared by Wilson from Numan.....

'DOWAYA RAZED DOWN BY THE FULANI.

Stephen Lazarus My very good friend loss his mother to the icy fingers of death! The burial was slated for today. Unfortunately, at the wake keep last night, the mighty, the fittest, the strong and the wicked Fulani herdsmen unleashed their lethal weapon on the mourners, killing many in the most brutal fashion!!!

I have been dialing Stephen's Number from the time it came to my notice that DOWAYA is on her knees, but he is not answering!  His fate I know not!!

When I called my mother, she said Baba Lazarus Babada (Stephen's father) who is the village head (Jauro) was notified to inform his subjects to vacate prior to the attack by the suppose custodians of lives and properties. But that he said "they have no where to go". Just at 9:pm, the mighty came, burning houses and killing mostly women mourning their dead.

Where can we run to when our neighbors are against us?
Who shall we call, when we have no Number to dial?

"SOME DEPENDS ON CHARIOTS, SOME ON HORSES, BUT WE LOOK UP TO THE HILLS FROM WHERE COMETH OUR HELP"

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/fulani-herdsmen-attack-people-at-wake.html

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack People At A Wake Keep In Numan,kill Many(pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack People At A Wake Keep In Numan,kill Many(pics) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack People At A Wake Keep In Numan,kill Many(pics) by Paperwhite(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
MURIC should the so called 5 condemned Christians from Adamawa State still die I need answer!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack People At A Wake Keep In Numan,kill Many(pics) by Ojiofor: 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
tartar9 come and wail here like you did on fulani victim thread.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack People At A Wake Keep In Numan,kill Many(pics) by Tonnexy: 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
Buhari boys

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack People At A Wake Keep In Numan,kill Many(pics) by okosodo: 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
That is their job, approved by allah

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack People At A Wake Keep In Numan,kill Many(pics) by proudevil: 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
We know most of you above are from the far east, but I'm still celebrating our win over iceland...God bless pmb,God bless Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack People At A Wake Keep In Numan,kill Many(pics) by awakeupcall4all(m): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
And yet Buhari's Daura Security Service keeps arresting opposition figure up and down..Cracking down on dissenting voices....Kidnapping people up and down gestapo style while their jan.jaweed fulani army run amok killing and maiming people up and down!!..God punish una!!

Anyways, Dan fodio had a dream that his evil empire and emirate will only last for 200 years before collapsing...Some useful idiot are still under the spell of fulani trying to bring death to their people!!...God will destroy all of them!!

Dan fodio evil empire has expired already and they will surely be sent back to futa jallon where they wandered from....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Shares Story Of How He Was Sexually Abused As A Child That Made Him Turn Gay / Man Beaten To Coma For Raping Women And Stealing In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Beware. Fraudstars At 16 Mojisola Street Ifako Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.