Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention (2572 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Venue Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara / Bola Tinubu Arrives Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Kaduna (Videos) / Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by Harbdulrasaq(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
The arrival of President Buhari at the Eagles Square, the venue of All Progressives Congress (APC) National Convention APC National Convention.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-president-buhari-arrives-venue-of-apc-national-convention/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by bla4(m): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
My president till 2023!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
Useless cow

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by Kyase(m): 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
Sai baba grin
OZAOEKPE:
Useless cow
Shame.
cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
Buhari till 2019...

Nigerians have decided

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by madridguy(m): 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
Sai Baba

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
Election don come, that's when you go dey see them everywhere..
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by Baawaa(m): 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
The people's General,no shaking

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by proudevil: 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba buhari.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by magoo10(m): 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
Here comes the dullard

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by ikaboy: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
much respect sir

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by fiizznation: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
Yeah everything is going very very smoothly. All delegates representing their respective states are cooperating with the event organizers. Everyone is well seated. I bet this is probably the best party convention Nigeria has ever had.

No in-house disagreements

No snatching of ballot boxes like what we used to see in pdp conventions.

No invasion by hired thugs.

Everything is going very peaceful. Mr. president is in a cheerful mood. God bless him.

The era of comrade Adams as the party chairman is already on. I just hope internal democracy will always triumph in APC. Happy moment

Toh, Alhamdulillah!!!

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by fiizznation: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari till 2019...

Nigerians have decided
This man, you still dreaming? Lol. But only you can't be "Nigerians"

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by IamPatriotic(m): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
Buhari till 2023, thereafter either Asiwaju or Osinbajo will succeed him.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by Faber(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
The World's most colossal failure...
Ahmed Musa made Nigerians proud and happy just under 90 minutes...
This man was given 3 years and he failed to make us happy for once...

The young man that scored a brace for Nigeria yesterday evening is he a lazy Nigerian youth? Oya Bubu answer me...is Musa among the Lazy Nigerian youths?
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by IamPatriotic(m): 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
I'm elated that that useless and ingrate Oyegun will become history in APC moving forward. Asiwaju has gotten rid of the idiot!
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
fiizznation:
This man, you still dreaming? Lol. But only you can't be "Nigerians"
Even you will vote Makarfi come 2019
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by ebujany(m): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
undecided

Is this news?
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by fiizznation: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Even you will vote Makarfi come 2019
Makarfi that was defeated in his own constituency in the last senatorial election. Someone that is not popular outside kaduna state.

Buhari will beat makarfi in his own L.G(makarfi) anytime, any day. Lol, my friend I will pass

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by anibirelawal(m): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
bla4:
My president till 2023!

God bless our President.,
PMB till 2023.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
fiizznation:
Makarfi that was defeated in his own constituency in the last senatorial election. Someone that is not popular outside kaduna state.

Buhari will beat makarfi in his own L.G(makarfi) anytime, any day. Lol, my friend I will pass
Same Makarfi defeated Buhari's backed candidates since 2003... 5-1
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by yarimo(m): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
bla4:
My president till 2023!
our president till 2023

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by Mufasa27(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
proudevil:
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba buhari.
Zombie way na one way, na jorojarajoro smiley
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by Mufasa27(m): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Buhari till 2023, thereafter either Asiwaju or Osinbajo will succeed him.
Original Sufferhead !!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by Tarzan360(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
The real animal in human skin according to fela kuti
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by proudevil: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mufasa27:

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by proudevil: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mufasa27:

i gat nothing to say to you hommie cus I'm on bashing break in light of my beloved country win over Iceland, I'm dedicating our win on behalf of all Igbos and pdp,ndpd,wailers,anti-buhari,looters supporters,bad-belle's,children of hate,seccesionist to come and join us in rebuilding our fatherland,Nigeria needs you,we need you ,Let reflect on what we can achieve together if we are together , and to my fellow anti-Igbos,anti-biafra ,or anti-anything Igbo's or easterners let show them love they need our love,our winning must have cause some of them an eternal and incurable heart diseases and only our love and forgiveness can cure it..peace is what we need in this celebratory moment. cool
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by Mufasa27(m): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
proudevil:
i gat nothing to say to you hommie cus I'm on bashing break in light of my beloved country win over Iceland, I'm dedicating our win on behalf of all Igbos and pdp,ndpd,wailers,anti-buhari,looters supporters,bad-belle's,children of hate,seccesionist to come and join us in rebuilding our fatherland,Nigeria needs you,we need you ,Let reflect on what we can achieve together if we are together , and to my fellow anti-Igbos,anti-biafra ,or anti-anything Igbo's or easterners let show them love they need our love,our winning must have cause some of them an eternal and incurable heart diseases and only our love and forgiveness can cure it..peace is what we need in this celebratory moment. cool
Fu*k Peace !!
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by proudevil: 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mufasa27:

Fu*k Peace !!
guy I'm offering it on a platter of gold,still fresh we just smack Iceland yesterday. The world is watching.
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
bla4:
My president till 2023!
Infact If I should tell you what is in my mind right now undecided...

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by Mufasa27(m): 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
proudevil:
guy I'm offering it on a platter of gold,still fresh we just smack Iceland yesterday. The world is watching.
Lol there nothing you can say, because I'm not an Igbo boy, you guy only chant ipob pig and sh!t aside that you guys are dumb, I'm a Yoruba guy and if you think you have a bad mouth and you can yay think twice ooo make sorry no be your case ooo

Igboran San ju ebo riru grin
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention by proudevil: 12:24am On Jun 24, 2018
Mufasa27:

Lol there nothing you can say, because I'm not an Igbo boy, you guy only chant ipob pig and sh!t aside that you guys are dumb, I'm a Yoruba guy and if you think you have a bad mouth and you can yay think twice ooo make sorry no be your case ooo

Igboran San ju ebo riru grin
boy I'm on a truce for just some days,I ain't gonna dab with kids,I'm a repentant I'm not going to be tempted into mud fight with you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proof That The World LOVES Nigeria And Nigerians / Muslim Group Reveal Shocking Reason Why Pst Adeboye Son Died / Military Plane Crash: How I Escaped From Bandits, Air Force Pilot Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.