Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (242565 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 3:08pm On May 10
imsirkay:
So I have this iPhone 11, the panel got burnt due to charging so I heard. The panel was changed but now the phone isn’t charging anymore despite changing the charging IC. What can be done ??
have you tried wireless charger?,if not charging still you can bring your phone to our office at zatfix.the solution is here.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 3:08pm On May 10
imsirkay:
So I have this iPhone 11, the panel got burnt due to charging so I heard. The panel was changed but now the phone isn’t charging anymore despite changing the charging IC. What can be done ??
have you tried wireless charger?,if not charging still you can bring your phone to our office at zatfix.the solution is here.
Call 08023..556.466
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by VeryDarkMan01(m): 3:29pm On May 10
lymelyte:
Hi gurus,please I need help with my iphone 15 pro I bought recently from a friend. No sim restrictions. However,I am having challenges with the esim. I have not been able to activate my esim on the phone. It is open to all network with one port for physical sim.. I need help. What is the problem and solution pls?

Anyways you need to contact your network provider
Or I can render you more assistance
Call WhatsApp me on 08064738685
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by NeralLaren24: 7:59am On May 11
Laren Technical services

Available Services

-Screen replacement

-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc

- Panel Repair (audio ic , charging IC, display IC etc)

-Back glass, Front glass, Camera glass replacement.

Address: Lasu-Isheri rd, Igando Lagos
Computer Village ikeja, Lagos

Cell or WhatsApp: +234 9075677564

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by C2Ok: 9:57am On May 12
[quote author=boolee post=129867688][/quote]
That thing can be very painful and inconveniencing, but the odds of fixing TouchID is very low when compared to FaceID, I suggest you adapt to using Passcodes and Passwords rather than tinkering further with your phone.

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Joshkid(m): 5:51pm On May 14
What's the best charger to use for an iPhone?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by VeryDarkMan01(m): 9:17pm On May 14
Joshkid:
I noticed my iPhone xr getting hot while idle in my pocket recently this afternoon, I removed the pouch and could see the temperature notice on the screen, so I switch it off myself to cool down, after cooling down, I'm unable to switch it on, not booting at all and it's not charging too... What's likely the issue here because I find it strange!

Here are some reasons why your iPhone XR won't turn on or charge

Software Errors
The iPhone XR's operating system might be experiencing a software error that is causing it to not turn on or charge.
Try a force restart to see if that resolves the issue.

Battery Issues
If your iPhone XR turns off by itself and won't turn back on, try charging it for at least an hour to see if the battery was simply dead.
Try charging your iPhone XR with a different charger, cable, or in a different location to see if the issue is with the charger.

If all of these doesn't solve it
Then the motherboard needs to be worked upon... The booting ic needs to be changed

I can fix it for you and it will work normally again
Contact me via WhatsApp on 08064738685 for further info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 5:28pm On May 15
Joshkid:
I noticed my iPhone xr getting hot while idle in my pocket recently this afternoon, I removed the pouch and could see the temperature notice on the screen, so I switch it off myself to cool down, after cooling down, I'm unable to switch it on, not booting at all and it's not charging too... What's likely the issue here because I find it strange!
your phone has a short,it causes it to heat up until the battery drains then it doesn’t come up again.the way it is now is not a big deal at all,just to locate the short circuit component and get rid of it and that’s all.unless it is being tampered.visit us at Zatfix for reliable and instant fix.pls avoid it being tampered.
At Zatfix ,it is only about iPhones.
WhatsApp Or call 0802355.646.6

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by waleyp(m): 4:41pm On May 18
Please what is the best price to sell an iPhone XR 128 gig gram now?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by NeralLaren24: 10:27am On May 20
Laren Technical services

Available Services

-Screen replacement

-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc

Address: Lasu-Isheri rd, Igando Lagos
Computer Village ikeja, Lagos

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by waleyp(m): 2:19pm On May 20
BH is 86%
Everything works fine
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by sunshineV(f): 3:48pm On May 20
waleyp:
BH is 86%
Everything works fine
I can pick it up for 150k
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by waleyp(m): 4:30pm On May 20
Sorry don’t come pick it up
sunshineV:
I can pick it up for 150k
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Niok: 4:58pm On May 20
waleyp:
BH is 86%
Everything works fine
how much u go sell
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by waleyp(m): 5:03pm On May 20
Niok:
how much u go sell
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by NeralLaren24: 10:37am On May 22
Laren Technical services

Available Services

-Screen replacement

Address: Lasu-Isheri rd, Igando/Ikotun Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.