Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady (52082 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady by Xkalaban(m): 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
Only in Juria will one see such things happen. It's a pity.
Re: Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady by dangotesmummy: 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
SMH. So shame can catch him. But those mob stupid gan. Shey they cannot decorate his neck with a befitting tyre and rub him fuel before setting him ablaze. People without conscience and empathy for others should not be treated like humans again. They ought to die a slow, painful and disgraceful death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady by abiodun1234(m): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
Police and killing they are like bread and tea.Its difficult to remove wickedness in them and who knows it may be because of #20 that make him kill that woman.They cherished #20 more than their families though its not all of them sha.
Re: Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady by MRoss: 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Na so one of them nearly kill my papa.. this guy na my neighbor those days. He usually parks his car in our front yard because his flat doesn’t have a parking space. To cut the tory, na him e wake my popsy one morning as e dey go work. I was awake myself. The next thing I hear na gboa!!!!! Gun shot. My papa sef fear grip am he run enter house back.. The useless police officer know wetin happen but pretended as if it was nothing. Him pistol don discharge accidentally. It was still dark when it happened. When day break wella, I go our domot Na so I see the shell of the bullet for our domot. The useless policeman for kill my old man that day. Na so these untrained and uniformed criminals dey kill people carelessly.
Re: Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady by hokafor(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
I Love this
Re: Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
Blue3k:
This story seems unlikely. How did this guy get get taken down so easily. He has a Ak-47 with at least 30 rounds. Oh well I dont feel sorry for him if the story us true. The guy should still get manslaughter charges for his buffoonery.

So you expect him to shot more people and get away?

Or you want him to shoot into the sky to ward off the crowd?

The man is a murderer and the police will cover him up, eventually transfer him to another state maybe in the North.
Re: Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady by dona2us(m): 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nigerian police very useless set of people
Re: Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady by Blue3k(m): 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
Yes that's exactly what you do when your life's in danger. Either you fight or run. If your cornered fire warning shots and wait for back up. These guys were going to kill him either way so it litteraly doesnt matter logically.

greyham:

So you expect him to shot more people and get away?

Or you want him to shoot into the sky to ward off the crowd?

The man is a murderer and the police will cover him up, eventually transfer him to another state maybe in the North.

Re: Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady by adegbite01: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
May Almighty Allah forgive the dead woman and grant her aljanah fidau
Re: Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady by brojoshua: 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
Let him be handed over to the police for prosecution and for punishment if found guilty
Re: Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady by sprints1: 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
I swear Nigeria police get problem I saw one yesterday the way he slapped one man on the keke the other guy sitting next to the person felt the effectpolice man started begging the other guy...Nigeria police are nuisance to be sincere..I felt for the guy they slapped
Re: Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady by Odegbami1(m): 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
How did you get to know all this. Hmm, I just hope is not what I am thinking. Criminals everywhere grin grin
ovieokodhi:
He should be dismissed for murder and sent to jail for life. There is no such thing as accidental discharge, it is a deliberate act because before you squeeze ur trigger there are procedures by first mounting ur magazine, opening ur safety, corking the riffle before squeezing the trigger so therefore you can't call it accidental it is murder.

Re: Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady by ovieokodhi(m): 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
Odegbami1:
How did you get to know all this. Hmm, I just hope is not what I am thinking. Criminals everywhere grin grin
negativity written all over you, change your mindset and think positively
Re: Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady by incredibleace(m): 12:03am On Jun 24, 2018
collinsJn:
Awwwww Oba Nnem ����
am from oba too
Re: Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady by incredibleace(m): 12:03am On Jun 24, 2018
collinsJn:
Awwwww Oba Nnem ����
am from oba too
Re: Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady by MONITZ: 2:11am On Jun 24, 2018
They should have killed the mofo so that his own family can feel the pains the idiot has subjected the lady's family to by killing her,this one is one too many because they always get away with this crime of killing people recklessly by saying it was an accidental discharge ,very useless beings dominate police here..This picture simply shows the hunter being hunted by the hunted,they {police} had better watch it because Nigerians hate the police more with every passing day.. They just snuff life bxos of that cursed uniform they have on with reckless abandon as if Nigerians re chickens ,it would ve been perfect justice if he was also killed ...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady by zyzxx(m): 4:27am On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady by opribo(m): 6:17am On Jun 24, 2018
Thats very good no time for long story, they should do the needful.
Re: Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady by Born2Breed(f): 7:21am On Jun 24, 2018
Takeit2017:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-q_NsOTYB4V0/Wy5kRRVZd6I/AAAAAAAAERY/_60a_-nUcuwLY-6-nRuscpWaRFolmou-wCLcBGAs/s640/ddd.jpg[/img]

A trigger-happy policeman was beaten up and stripped naked after he killed a yet-to-be- identified woman at the Oba International market in Anambra state. He would have been killed if not for the timely intervention of other police officers who immediately stormed the area to rescue him.

More photos below:

[img]https://4.bp..com/-FryX_M161wk/Wy5kRbU5pOI/AAAAAAAAERg/GrtDodv8UAMgYpQiepFiE0uuLCI7jTXlwCLcBGAs/s640/ewe.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-eUXnomptbyc/Wy5kRe4vbgI/AAAAAAAAERc/Hd2KeQ0x7rojJGMsSmB0X_CtWIP6xCcdwCLcBGAs/s640/f.jpg[/img]

More @ https://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/policeman-stripped-naked-battered-for.html

It won't be unconnected with money.
Re: Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady by bizzibodi(m): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2018
How can a useless policeman kill an Igbo woman like himsef.Tufiakwa!
Re: Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:11am On Jun 24, 2018
THEY WOULD HAVE KILL HIM BEFORE OTHER POLICEMEN CAME
Re: Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady by greggng: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
ovieokodhi:
He should be dismissed for murder and sent to jail for life. There is no such thing as accidental discharge, it is a deliberate act because before you squeeze ur trigger there are procedures by first mounting ur magazine, opening ur safety, corking the riffle before squeezing the trigger so therefore you can't call it accidental it is murder.

How can you dismiss for murder...I think the right word is he should be hanged for murder, dismiss for attempting to murder if the person survives
Re: Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady by ovieokodhi(m): 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
greggng:

How can you dismiss for murder...I think the right word is he should be hanged for murder, dismiss for attempting to murder if the person survives
read wetin I write again abeg, he is in the force therefore he would be dismissed first then handed over for prosecution that was why I said he should spend the rest of his life in jail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children / Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) / Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.