Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) (60098 Views)

My Death Rumor - Sky B Speaks / Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) / Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by georgeceekay: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
I thought they said he's dead. How many die u wan die Oga?

Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by donbenie(m): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Thank Heavens for his life.But this guy used to be very cute those days,how come he now looks like Bob Izua shocked
AGE,that's what happens when Father TIME gets its hands on you.. grin
Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
That song that year though. I wan go download am sef

Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by skinnyebans(m): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
Quick recovery bro
Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by delishpot: 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Thank Heavens for his life.But this guy used to be very cute those days,how come he now looks like Bob Izua shocked

An Igbo song asks this question.......Who looks good in sickness?

Get well and get back on your feet soon bro
Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by tyconcepts(f): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
This brings back so many memories mehnnnnn.... I still remember his songs.

Get well soon man
Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ma babe you are d one am calling am calling. Still remember only dat line. angry grin grin
Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

Lolz! U be bini geh?
Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
Eyaaaaaaaaaa rest in peace

firstborns full of arrogance should humble themselves! Most of you made your mothers to settle for men dey didn't really luv! Oya, let the fight begins... I don wear my bullet proof
Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by batista181(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
Sky B sha those days get well soon sir :-XSky B sha those days get well soon sir
Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by zedman1(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
McGg:
please where is NwaAmaikpe?
Honestly, that guy don lost?
Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
modaink333:
get well soon, the Music Industry miss you
no we don't angry

Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by vjohnson: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
Get well soon by God's grace. Your persecutors will you rise again

Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
Well, he survived his own...
The other yam eater in Kano followed his accident to the great beyond...

Rip Sky b
Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by Yameater(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

Nairaland ehhhhh

Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by orasuyiefosa(m): 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
lolsss.... Bob izua must b ur Friend.....
Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Age has set in my dear. In 5 years time see what you will look especially of you're married then.
Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
I wish him quick recovery. Remember those days in PH. Dude reigned, but did not upgrade as Timaya.

But his face eh shocked He has really changed oh.

Adodei (What happened)?
Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by itsCornie(f): 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
lilbest4:
That song that year though. I wan go download am sef

Exactly what's on my mind grin
Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by Naturalobserver(m): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
This guy is a typical example of the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong nor bread to the wise nor riches to men of understanding nor favour to the skillful.TIME AND CHANCE HAPPENETH TO THEM ALL
Lyrically he wasnt tight
Flows wasnt dope
Swag wasnt mad
Music style wasnt there
BUT HIS MUSIC WAS THE BUZZ OF A PERIOD AROUND 2005,2006 especially in the EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA
Tho i reside in Benin,i rocked to his songs too.

Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by CanineOfJackal: 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
Folashade2016:
Sky B?
Who is he?
Honestly I don't know him.

anyway check my SIGNATURE
You can't be an Ibadan girl and also know SkyB

Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by DNA9(m): 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
emeijeh:
Omo!
See that boxers dat year! grin

Oboi. If u no get tommy Hilfiger dat year, u still be small boy.
Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by DNA9(m): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
Folashade2016:
Sky B?
Who is he?

Sorry o. But how old are you?

Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by leocollins(m): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
georgeceekay:
I thought they said he's dead. How many die u wan die Oga?

this comment got me laughing, exactly what I hear,that he was dead..baba hw many times you wan die?lol

Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
Sorry bro
Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by iammrjaai(m): 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
You are a Savage.. " Did u just say BOB IZUA" ?!
Una no get joy ooo
ReneeNuttall:
Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by nabegibeg: 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

Bob Izua of all people grin grin

Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by Sparkies85(m): 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
Folashade2016:
Sky B?
Who is he?

Indomie genaration kid spotted ..
But you know korede bello and wizkid abi

Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by Folashade2016(f): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
Sparkies85:

Indomie genaration kid spotted .. But you know korede bello and wizkid abi
Wizkid is boo.
korede below I will need to Google that name.
Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by McGg: 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
zedman1:
Honestly, that guy don lost?

trust me he's somewhere in Russia enjoying Russian kpekus

Re: Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) by Pentools(m): 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
Folashade2016:
Sky B?
Who is he?

Idomie generation! Indomie generation!! Indomie generation!!![/s]

Caprisonne generation! Caprisonne generation!! Caprisonne generation!!!

Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos / Roman Goddess Shares Pantless Photo, Causes Stir Online / Odunlade Adekola's Gay Role In "Daudu", A Yoruba Movie (Pics, Video)