Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos (63135 Views)

APC Factions Clash Over Obaseki’s Endorsement / APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted / Supreme Court Commences Hearing Of Appeals By Rivers APC Factions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos by MrI2015(m): 3:21am On Jun 24, 2018
The peak of Iberibesm.
Re: Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos by ariesbull: 4:58am On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
Confused set of people.
There surely will be no peace for the wicked.

Imo state is the worst, most evil and most barbaric state in the whole of South East.

Marry a lady from Imo and die before your time. We do see them as outcast here in 042 cos of their barbaric characters.
Very wicked set of people!

Imo should have been an "Afonja" state honestly embarassed

Stop claiming Igbo...be warned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos by edupedia: 5:48am On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
Confused set of people.

Imo state is the worst, most evil and most barbaric state in the whole of South East.

Marry a lady from Imo and die before your time. We do see them as outcast here in 042 cos of their barbaric characters.

.surely the witches in someone's village want to mortar his head... .all Afonja states are better than where u come from physically, mentally and not as mannerless as some people...
Re: Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos by Eziokwugbaoto: 5:59am On Jun 24, 2018
For they shall gather in one way and scatter in seven ways. Chai grin
Re: Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos by NsikakEssiet(m): 7:07am On Jun 24, 2018
And Nina of bbnaija is from imo state oh.... I see.
Call07034780891:

cheesy

Imo state is a cursed backward national disgrace. Even the cursed useless old man called abagworo knows this. As for marriage, marry from Imo state and marry a full time commercial se.x hawker. All of them are cursed.
Re: Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 24, 2018
phatnpretty:
FP things, who carry popcorn come abeg. This matter no concern me gaskiya.
Pls check your mail.....send a very important msg there thanks

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos by Abagworo(m): 7:43am On Jun 24, 2018
LBanks:

Which 2015? He did it as an incumbent iranu

Moreover it was Ararume that threw his
weight behind Rochas that ensured he emerged victorious, the same Ararume is against him now, because he went against their agreement

Be dreaming this is 2018 , Oga his candidates will not even pass the primaries of his APC

Now that he has defeated the evil men in coalition what are your new plans? I think the propaganda you try to sell to the public has ended up blinding you from the truth.

Meanwhile congrats to Oshiomole and Ibediro.
Re: Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos by laliga01: 8:00am On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
Confused set of people.

Guy are you sure you don't have any form of brain disorder?
Cos the way I de see you, you have to be careful before trailer kill you for abakpa road Biko.
How can you write ill words against my people even when I know my governor is Jon Snow.
You have to slow down okay, I don't know what your problem is but you are taking it too personal.
Cheers.
Re: Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos by jesse8048(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
Confused set of people.

Evil man, you are not an igbo man.
Re: Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos by front4line: 8:38am On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
Confused set of people.

How NL mod can tolerate this kind of asinine comment is beyond my comprehension.

God help us.
Does the rule 2 tribal rubbish not apply or the mods are dead.
Re: Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos by Uceey17(m): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2018
This is just the beginning of breakdown of amalgamation of bunch of fraudsters.
Re: Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos by phatnpretty(f): 9:08am On Jun 24, 2018
olagbola55:
Pls check your mail.....send a very important msg there thanks
okay
Re: Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos by EternalTruths: 9:21am On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
Confused set of people.

Check who cursed you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos by Legalese(m): 9:55am On Jun 24, 2018
I feel sorry for you. Your level of toxicity towards your tribe and others is pitiful.
ClassRep001:
Confused set of people.

Re: Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos by Abagworo(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2018
Legalese:
I feel sorry for you. Your level of toxicity towards your tribe and others is pitiful.

Leave Chino he's from Anambra and all Igbos already know them and their antecedents. No Enugu, Abia, Imo or Ebonyi man can make such remarks against a fellow Igbo.
Re: Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos by gurnam: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2018
Immediately I saw the photo on twitter, I knew it’ was from those imo people
Re: Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos by mybestlove(m): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2018
APC is a total disgrace to Nigeria.
And only the fools will stand and vote for them in2019

Shameless idiots
Re: Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos by smesi: 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
tballeyy:
JJC calm down

The President is the chief tout
Re: Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos by sharpsharp: 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
Angelanest:
The was a mild drama earlier today at the All Progressives Congress (APC) national convention in Abuja. According to information gathered, trouble started after the group loyal to Imo state governor Rochas Okorocha, stormed the pavilion meant for Imo delegates.

They asked those loyal to Eze Madumere, the deputy governor, to vacate the seats. The order was resisted, leading to fisticuffs as the private security guard of the governor called “Okorocha Good Governance ” descended on members of the group.

Hillary Eke, chairman of the anti-Okorocha faction, was forcefully thrown out of his seat alongside other members of the executives.

After attacking members of the deputy governor's faction, they moved straight to where Hillary Eke, chairman of the anti-Okorocha faction was and ejected him after initial resistance.

The leadership of the party acknowledged Eke as chairman of Imo chairman, an action that pitched Okorocha against John Oyegun, the immediate past national chairman of the party.

The aggrieved APC members engaged in battle as President Muhammadu Buhari was reading his speech at the convention.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/chaos-between-imo-apc-factions-at-national-convention-in-abuja.html

See people loyal to politicians in our country #smh
Re: Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos by Kasy08133625633: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ezi ofia. You are now tagging anyone chino because they have told you the bitter truth cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

Leave Chino he's from Anambra and all Igbos already know them and their antecedents. No Enugu, Abia, Imo or Ebonyi man can make such remarks against a fellow Igbo.
[/s]
Re: Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos by MrI2015(m): 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
Angelanest:
The was a mild drama earlier today at the All Progressives Congress (APC) national convention in Abuja. According to information gathered, trouble started after the group loyal to Imo state governor Rochas Okorocha, stormed the pavilion meant for Imo delegates.

They asked those loyal to Eze Madumere, the deputy governor, to vacate the seats. The order was resisted, leading to fisticuffs as the private security guard of the governor called “Okorocha Good Governance ” descended on members of the group.

Hillary Eke, chairman of the anti-Okorocha faction, was forcefully thrown out of his seat alongside other members of the executives.

After attacking members of the deputy governor's faction, they moved straight to where Hillary Eke, chairman of the anti-Okorocha faction was and ejected him after initial resistance.

The leadership of the party acknowledged Eke as chairman of Imo chairman, an action that pitched Okorocha against John Oyegun, the immediate past national chairman of the party.

The aggrieved APC members engaged in battle as President Muhammadu Buhari was reading his speech at the convention.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/chaos-between-imo-apc-factions-at-national-convention-in-abuja.html
Imagine what they did to someone's dad, with this one will definitely not make heaven.
Re: Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos by LBanks(m): 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
NsikakEssiet:
And Nina of bbnaija is from imo state oh.... I see.

What did Nina do? is she worse than Bambam, Bisola or Chidinma Okeke of the cucumber fame?

Oloshos abound in every state see Nsikak Essiet oh, Akwa Ibom the only thing your own girls are famous for is sex and Oloshoism
Re: Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos by BininKingdom: 7:48am On Jun 25, 2018
muffyt05:

SMH...you hate the Afonjas,you hate Imo state and her indigenes,your own people ooo. Won't be surprised if you hate your own life too cos your hatered is legendary

Stop commenting and quoting yourself
Re: Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos by Witnes: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2018
nkemdi89:
Okorocha should hide his face in shame, you went with thugs to abuja to fight your deputy governor, is that not stupid? Only accredited members are allowed what else does he want, besides izunaso has been returned unopposed.
I once liked that man Okorocha, but immediately he starts forceful governance in d state, I begin to have doubtful mindset on him. He needs to grow up and take it easy after all d son inlaw still much young to play along .n
Re: Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos by chernest2002: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2018
Okorocha and his shameless tugs.
Re: Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
phatnpretty:
okay
just send me ur valid mail pls.....gimme ur valid e-mail biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simon Lalong Set To Resign As Tinubu’s Minister / Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.