Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church (2400 Views)

Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About / RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by activistjohnny(m): 2:21am On Jun 24, 2018
Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church Denomination. Watch the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgNCDBeEffk

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by MDsambo: 2:23am On Jun 24, 2018
He is confused

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by Guestlander: 3:21am On Jun 24, 2018
Lmao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:24am On Jun 24, 2018
MDsambo:
He is confused

He’s not we’re all serving the same God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by MDsambo: 3:26am On Jun 24, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

You're confused too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:32am On Jun 24, 2018
MDsambo:

You're confused too

You need prayers bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by dyangprof(m): 3:48am On Jun 24, 2018
Good double greedy business..

Ibo pastor I think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by Dottore: 3:51am On Jun 24, 2018
Rebranding in display.

That is a new type of religion CHRISLAM ASSEMBLY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by dubemnaija: 4:15am On Jun 24, 2018
Anything for the Benjamins undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by activistjohnny(m): 4:55am On Jun 24, 2018
more

Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by activistjohnny(m): 5:00am On Jun 24, 2018
more photos

Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 24, 2018
Terrorist Assembly Inc. I guess.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by Butterflyleo: 5:53am On Jun 24, 2018
activistjohnny:
Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church Denomination. Watch the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgNCDBeEffk

Op change your misleading heading. The man himself said he is not a christian and he is not a Muslim so why did you caption the thread as NIGERIAN PASTOR.......

He said he is simply a believer in the Quran and the Bible.

Please change the misleading title of your OP.

cc OAM4J and mynd44

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by muhammed50(m): 7:01am On Jun 24, 2018
He will still suffer in Hell
Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by activistjohnny(m): 7:14am On Jun 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Op change your misleading heading. The man himself said he is not a christian and he is not a Muslim so why did you caption the thread as NIGERIAN PASTOR.......

cc OAM4J and mynd44
lol you didn't watch the video very well. he's both combining the quoran and the bible together. watch it again please.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by Tallesty1(m): 7:20am On Jun 24, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

Stop lying to yourself dude. Why are they killing christians if we are serving the same God?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by Butterflyleo: 7:20am On Jun 24, 2018
activistjohnny:
lol you didn't watch the video very well. he's both combining the quoran and the bible together. watch it again please.

Are you deaf and also visually impaired?

I watched the video from start to finish and he simply said he is A BELIEVER in the Quran and the bible and that the bible was mighty and the Quran is a history of all the prophets.

He also said anyone who did not understand the Quran should refer to the bible (the people of the book) as stated in the Quran.

He never said he was a pastor or even an imam but simply called himself a believer in both.

Kindly change your OP title and caption it accordingly or I will report you to the mods for false information which is against nairaland rule number 8.

Stop misleading people.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

cc OAM4J and mynd44

Lol!!
Why do you not want him to be a Nigerian pastor?
If the OP claims that the man is a pastor, ask him for proof. The video already suggests that he may be formerly a pastor or an Imam because he's already leading a religious congregation.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by Butterflyleo: 7:50am On Jun 24, 2018
Akdegreat:

Lol!!
Why do you not want him to be a Nigerian pastor?
If the OP claims that the man is a pastor, ask him for proof. The video already suggests that he may be formerly a pastor or an Imam because he's already leading a religious congregation.

Why do you not want him to be a Nigerian imam after all you just said he may be an imam or a pastor according to what the video SUGGESTS.
Do former imams also not lead religious congregations?

why did you not specifically say he is a pastor " ACCORDING TO WHAT THE VIDEO SAYS"?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by iPopAlomo(m): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2018
Tallesty1:
Stop lying to yourself dude. Why are they killing christians if we are serving the same God?

Like the same boko people don't kill Muslims... a terrorist is a terrorist... no two words...
Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Why do you not want him to be a Nigerian imam after all you just said he may be an imam or a pastor according to what the video SUGGESTS.
Do former imams also not lead religious congregations?

why did you not specifically say he is a pastor " ACCORDING TO WHAT THE VIDEO SAYS"?

Well, I haven't countered anyone calling him an Imam because I know it's possible. So, I'm not against him being an Imam.
You on the other hand are countering the possibility that he is a pastor who have defined a new path for himself.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by Butterflyleo: 8:01am On Jun 24, 2018
Akdegreat:

Well, I haven't countered anyone calling him an Imam because I know it's possible. So, I'm not against him being an Imam.
You on the other hand are countering the possibility that he is a pastor who have defined a new path for himself.

I am not countering. I am simply stating it as the video shows.

He clearly isn't a pastor nor is he an imam according to the video. Do you deny this?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by MDsambo: 8:08am On Jun 24, 2018
Tallesty1:

Why are they killing muslims also?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I am not countering. I am simply stating it as the video shows.

He clearly isn't a pastor nor is he an imam according to the video. Do you deny this?
He isn't a pastor or an Imam because he isn't leading a Christian or a Muslim congregation you'd think. Fine by me until proof arrives that he was formerly a pastor or formerly an imam.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:21am On Jun 24, 2018
Spirit of Error at Work.

Islam and Christianity cannot be combined as a new Way of Life.

Christ preached Universal Love from the Father of Creation even gave his Life to prove this.

Mohammad Preached and lived by Hate, Bloodshed, Sex and Deception. These Attributes are only associated with SATAN.

The guy followers would be under the spell of Witchcraft for a long time. Marine Powers.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by sorextee(m): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2018
You've even saved my precious data, from watching the video by ur summary... cheesy

Butterflyleo:

I watched the video from start to finish and he simply said he is A BELIEVER in the Quran and the bible and that the bible was mighty and the Quran is a history of all the prophets.

He also said anyone who did not understand the Quran should refer to the bible (the people of the book) as stated in the Quran.

He never said he was a pastor or even an imam but simply called himself a believer in both.

Kindly change your OP title and caption it accordingly or I will report you to the mods for false information which is against nairaland rule number 8.

Stop misleading people.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by activistjohnny(m): 10:47am On Jun 24, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44
Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by activistjohnny(m): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Stop misleading people.
l'm not misleading people, and i will never do such. with the attire and with what he put on, you will see that he's a different person. you are the one that should correct yourself.the preacher is just trying to justify the bible and the quoran to the general public and is members.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by Butterflyleo: 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
activistjohnny:
l'm not misleading people, and i will never do such. with the attire and with what he put on, you will see that he's a different person. you are the one that should correct yourself.the preacher is just trying to justify the bible and the quoran to the general public and is members.

Where is the attire he put on? He is dressed and appears more Muslim.

He has the tell tale long beards, is dressed in a long gown like dress, you can see his members with turbans on their heads which is a Muslim attire, his diction is northern in sound, he pronounces Quran like a typical Muslim, so how then is he looking more like a pastor than a Muslim?

Its you who clearly is misleading people with this thread and you who clearly did not understand the video you even posted before you did
Show me where he called himself a pastor or an imam or where he said he had a church background or where he praised pastors or imams.

Where is your proof that shows he is a pastor?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by MuttleyLaff: 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Where is the attire he put on?
He is dressed and appears more Muslim.

He has the tell tale long beards, is dressed in a long gown like dress,
you can see his members with turbans on their heads which is a Muslim attire,
his diction is northern in sound, he pronounces Quran like a typical Muslim,
so how then is he looking more like a pastor than a Muslim?

Its you who clearly is misleading people with this thread
and you who clearly did not understand the video you even posted before you did
Show me where he called himself a pastor or an imam
or where he said he had a church background
or where he praised pastors or imams.

At 0.05, he mentioned Christ's Grace and Mercy City Healing Church of all Nations
later on at 3:45 said he is a believer
and then ended video with an open palm saying "In Jesus Christ name"
Re: Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church by activistjohnny(m): 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Where is the attire he put on? He is dressed and appears more Muslim.

He has the tell tale long beards, is dressed in a long gown like dress, you can see his members with turbans on their heads which is a Muslim attire, his diction is northern in sound, he pronounces Quran like a typical Muslim, so how then is he looking more like a pastor than a Muslim?

Its you who clearly is misleading people with this thread and you who clearly did not understand the video you even posted before you did
Show me where he called himself a pastor or an imam or where he said he had a church background or where he praised pastors or imams.

you are still confusing yourself here, he said, he's neither a Christian or a Muslim. he said he's a believer. he said he can enter the mosque or the church. so he practice both. listen the end of the video. you will hear more of his confessions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Jesus A Catholic Or Protestant Or Jehovah Witness? / Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum / Was There Two Types Of Creation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.