Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About (16071 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Announces The Arrival Of A Brand New Church Aircraft / RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by pradoyeep: 8:32am On Oct 15, 2023
If while you come to a new place or a strange land, and you find a church there to attend, these are the things you should not do until you have verified if the church is truly of God.

(1) Do not take holy communion, do not eat there, do not drink anything there. Because if it is an evil church, you may implicate yourself.
(2) Do not give tithe or offering there except you are led. If you give to a church serving an evil power, you are not giving to God.
(3) Do not go for counselling. Going for counselling is like exposing yourself. Imagine telling an occultic pastor of your personal family issues.
(4) Do not let them lay hands on you.
(5) Do not date any person there. Until you are sure the church is clean, do not date or marry any person there.

If you notice the church is evil, leave immediately even if there are no other churches there.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by atheistandproud(m): 8:40am On Oct 15, 2023
Bleh bleh bleh

Ah Aradugbo FTC oh

5 Likes

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by Tpain20: 8:40am On Oct 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by danchuzzy(m): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2023
TLDR:

Don't go to a new church. angry angry
sad

2 Likes

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by Entprys(m): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2023
No 5 ?

...but if it is not an evil church, ... Unlimited dating.

nyanma nyanma advice

13 Likes

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by Biggaboi(m): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2023
If you have all these in mind what's the point then of going at all?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by BXNX: 8:41am On Oct 15, 2023
Thanks in advance!

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by djkaneo(m): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2023
Imbeciles!
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2023
The frontpage mod should check himself, what is this crap of a post?

10 Likes

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by cathodekazim: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2023
Then why visit the church. Why not stay at home then. This your write up holds no water

7 Likes

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by DiamondPant(f): 8:42am On Oct 15, 2023
pradoyeep:
If while you come to a new place or a strange land, and you find a church there to attend, these are the things you should not do until you have verified if the church is truly of God.

(1) Do not take holy communion, do not eat there, do not drink anything there. Because if it is an evil church, you may implicate yourself.
(2) Do not give tithe or offering there except you are led. If you give to a church serving an evil power, you are not giving to God.
(3) Do not go for counselling. Going for counselling is like exposing yourself. Imagine telling an occultic pastor of your personal family issues.
(5) Do not date any person there. Until you are sure the church is clean, do not date or marry any person there.

If you notice the church is evil, leave immediately even if there are no other churches there.
Every church is a church of god.
It depends on the god running the church.

3 Likes

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by JasonNOTStatham: 8:43am On Oct 15, 2023
We shall go up into God's house with shout of joy

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by Yiprondi(m): 8:43am On Oct 15, 2023
I no understand this kind thing o!

When food no dey, I go see the one I for chop then reject because na first time?

Why you no do background checks on your politicians before you vote them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by GanagiBitrus: 8:43am On Oct 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by candyguyofficia(m): 8:43am On Oct 15, 2023
This Is standard practice for me long before now. Just as there are genuine churches there are many more fake churches

2 Likes

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2023
So if u no give offering there, how will you expect the pastor there to chop?

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by chudez0147(m): 8:45am On Oct 15, 2023
How do you not let them lay hands on you? I visited this church and the I too sabi man placed his hand on my head and started praying. I do I take his hands off . I thought he should know better
pradoyeep:

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by Mindlog: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2023
Does not apply to Catholics, attend Mass at a Catholic Church near you and if in the state of grace, go for Holy communion.

6 Likes

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by condralbedez: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2023
Things to avoid while visiting pentecostal church for the first .
Methodist ,Anglican, Catholic are same all over the world.

5 Likes

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by AntiChristian: 8:46am On Oct 15, 2023
May God punish Israel and their supporters!

Cursed be Israel and USA!

And to you Christians supporting the oppressive Jewish extension of the USA and their hypocrisy, I just pray God heals you wholly cos you need more than a miracle!

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by chudez0147(m): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2023
Olodo. So someone can't invite you for a program
cathodekazim:
Then why visit the church. Why not stay at home then. This your write up holds no water

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by YorubaPrince: 8:48am On Oct 15, 2023
OP na maddd fellow, ba dem dey carry religion for head like gala. angry

Dey playyyy cool

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by Bedminton: 8:48am On Oct 15, 2023
What if they are serving food and giving alms, should i not collect?😎

Video editing- making reaction circular progress bars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1suhBLaYjXM

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by sms4sure(m): 8:49am On Oct 15, 2023
The poster of this nonsense is Evil or Devil himself.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by SonofGod231: 8:49am On Oct 15, 2023
I recently met a lady and she invited me to her church but the name of the church seems weird to me. Besides, I asked to know more about the church but she said I should just come to know more. Me sabi fear these days,I met anither lady who had a small altar in her bedroom,e dey like where dem dey do secret sacrifice. The young lady later said she was a prophetess yet she dey bang and smoke like babylon de great.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by Skillsnigeria: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2023
Noted
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by mordred44: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2023
Den u shld stat going 2 mosque.......no point

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by Inyaky(f): 8:51am On Oct 15, 2023
If the preacher s words does not align with the bible says, just move

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by money121(m): 8:52am On Oct 15, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.