Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Importation Business To Nija - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Business To Nija (1274 Views)

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? / Business To Business Section: Lots of contracts, goods and services specifically for other businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation Business To Nija by babaeko1: 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2010
I am looking for any importation business, I know nija has a lot of potentials but one has to be very sharp in the country. My main point is that what kind of business can i do in Nija from the UK, cars are no good as its a right hand drive and nija peope will price it to death.

Any ideas ?
Re: Importation Business To Nija by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 06, 2010
businesses is nigeria are secretive,you only get info on what people are already doing.If you need info that is real
,its not free,but i can just give you an idea,its and input into production.cheers,if you need my mail add say it on the forum.
Re: Importation Business To Nija by rlcanon: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2010
Dear Sir,

My business as a true honest Nigeria is not secretive.I am into rice import brokerage.I have a reliable Vietnamese Rice and other agro-related products export company which am their point-man in Nigeria.

Nigeria with over 180 million population found local rice production inadequate to meet its people consumption.Hence rice importation into Nigeria is a very lucrative business.

Without much ado,rice importation into Nigeria you do not require licence from the Federal government but you must be financially solvent and have backings of European banks to be able raise financial instrument for the success of importation business.

Thanks.

Ayaruja Jonathan

realcanon4wealth@yahoo.com
Re: Importation Business To Nija by babaeko1: 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2010
Thank you my brother, I didnt understand the previous poster. Typical nija guy with stinking attitutde, telling me to specifically ask him to provide me with the info, If I didnt want the info, then why am I here.

The rice idea sounds reasonable. Thanks for that. Any more ideas people, how about things like generators, I need an idea of how much these are sold for in the local markets.
Re: Importation Business To Nija by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2010
I guess you were talking about me,well i have done a lot of importation business in Nigeria,so i will wish you goodluck to learn the ropes.I will tell you again,to succeed you dont do  what a lot of people are doing.When you are bringing into Nigeria one container load,some indians are bringing a ship load, can you compete?Good  luck,i taught you know what you were doing,you want me to talk about a paticular commodity on line and before you know it the price will crash.goodluck.
Re: Importation Business To Nija by babaeko1: 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2010
@olas2u
you didnt say it that way in your first post, you came across as arrogant. can you provide me with your email addy. Its a shame, one cannot PM on this forum.
Re: Importation Business To Nija by mysisi(f): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2010
@baba eko

I hope you understand that ola wants to sell you his advice he is not giving it for free dont mind his last post.
Re: Importation Business To Nija by philip0906(m): 7:29am On Jun 30, 2010
^^
GBAM!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Importation Business To Nija by babaeko1: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2010
he can keep it grin

(1) (Reply)

Soap Production / Do You Know PRESHO TELECOM / I Need A Freelancer Right Now, (job: Ad Posting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.