Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple (7248 Views)

Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate / Very Funny And Shocking Photo Of Trees Having Sex. / 10 Influential Nigerians Who Have Killed And Their Victims(shocking Revelation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by StudioCFR(m): 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2010
Are u ok? Who u calling stadium?
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by EfemenaXY: 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2010
^^hehehe na u now cheesy

Warri Stadium tongue

**positions chair to watch exclusive guaranteed fight**
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by StudioCFR(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2010
Real men dont fight.
I be child of the most high god.
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by EfemenaXY: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2010
which one?

god? or God?
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by StudioCFR(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2010
God!
Habba, I no be unbeliever like u na.
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by EfemenaXY: 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2010
Studio CFR:

Real men dont fight.
I be child of the most high god.

see? u dey use ur own mouth take confess say u be juju man grin

Studio CFR:

God!
Habba, I no be unbeliever like u na.

Take am easy now - thou shall not take the name of the Lord in vain,
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by StudioCFR(m): 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2010
God have mercy on me, Ok tatafo u don win lol
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by EfemenaXY: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2010
[s]c'mon studio - that's not playing fair,

speak English make we both dey common ground   sad[/s]

ah I  get u!!

YES! YES!! YES!!! na me win Studio for this round!!

'an na u be aproko + tafia cheesy
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by StudioCFR(m): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2010
Bad advice,
Omo naija ni mi, naija ni won bi mi si.

Na for naija i learn' how to write a,b,c.

My paroles na strictly naija. Lol
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by EfemenaXY: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2010
Studio CFR:

Omo naija ni mi, naija ni won bi mi si.

Babes, I beg if u wan yab me, yab me 4 english
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by StudioCFR(m): 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2010
Hahahaha,
I cant shout, I get mouth, I be executive tout.
E no easy:-)

Strictly naija mehn, And if u no understand, u are on your way to a very serious long thingB-)
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by EfemenaXY: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2010
'an 'tis called cheating angry angry angry
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by StudioCFR(m): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2010
Cheating no be english language?

Na me say make u go lost for london?
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by EfemenaXY: 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2010
man, if i dey lost - i go drag u follow me - kicking 'an screaming
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by StudioCFR(m): 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2010
You're on your own oh. I like it here. Lol
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by EfemenaXY: 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2010
really?

so u wan use ur hand put asunder ?

hmmm??
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by StudioCFR(m): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2010
Let me know when u don wake up from slumber.
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by EfemenaXY: 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2010
Ditto!
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by StudioCFR(m): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2010
I dont speak spanishB-)
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by EfemenaXY: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2010
c'mon - ditto means:

'an same here or

back-to-you (in Nairaland)
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by StudioCFR(m): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2010
Ok babe.
I'm proud of u my love.
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by EfemenaXY: 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2010
'an me of u 2 cheesy

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by StudioCFR(m): 5:22am On Jun 08, 2010
Thank God lol
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by tammyswits(f): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2010
hahahahahahahahahahahaha! grin, oh well, now we know!
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by lysaa(f): 11:08am On Jun 08, 2010
see clones of Adam and Eve on this thread! Abeg y'all be careful of the mankind u procreate sha
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by EfemenaXY: 11:20am On Jun 08, 2010
Lysaa!!!!

were u been??

cheesy
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by lysaa(f): 11:46am On Jun 08, 2010
where u did not look for me! so much for sisterly love sad

Anyways, what'um?!
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by EfemenaXY: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2010
aww c'mon Lysaa wink

I know say you dey in Christ - dat's why I dey pray say make u come online na cheesy

My sister I'm fine o! & U??
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by lysaa(f): 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2010
LOL u're right on that. hehehe. jk
okies. I'm good. .so,i give u few days off and u're almost repeating history?
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by EfemenaXY: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2010
hahaha!

History??

Babes explain o!
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by lysaa(f): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2010
The Garden of Eden and alla the Shyte. .U be waffy o. .shine ya eye! LOL
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by EfemenaXY: 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2010
Sis,

no kill me with laughter o!

anyways, as u don come back so, I know say you go control Efe 'an keep am in check cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Read This Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers / Funny "Fuel Scarcity" Dps And Quotes / Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.