Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,090 members, 7,845,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Oshiomole's Emergence As APC National Chairman. What Do You Make Of It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole's Emergence As APC National Chairman. What Do You Make Of It? (502 Views)

If You Were The Inec Chairman, What Method Of Voting Would You Recommend? / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole's Emergence As APC National Chairman. What Do You Make Of It? by Jakinola01(m): 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
I've always liked Oshiomole ever since he fought for laborers during the Obasanjo administration. He has always proved to be a strong man and a man of integrity. I feel his emergence as APC national chairman would help strengthen the party and help President Buhari with the good things he's doing.

What do you think?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomole's Emergence As APC National Chairman. What Do You Make Of It? by nairamaniac: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jakinola01:
I've always liked Oshiomole ever since he fought for laborers during the Obasanjo administration. He has always proved to be a strong man and a man of integrity. I feel his emergence as APC national chairman would help strengthen the party and help President Buhari with the good things he's doing.

What do you think?

Oshiomole emergence WD put all those 1leg in-1leg out members in place&check.

He is far more gutsy than oyegun.

As per being a man with integrity.

No one with absolute intergrity rises that high in Nigeria politics.

Rumour had it, he always negotiated with obasanjo behind the camera for both parties to have their ways.

I believe though, cos the patterns were all too similar and happened too many times.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomole's Emergence As APC National Chairman. What Do You Make Of It? by naijafella(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
End of PDP...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomole's Emergence As APC National Chairman. What Do You Make Of It? by Timibabaj(m): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
Buhari + Oshiomole. Love it!
Jakinola01:

What do you think?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomole's Emergence As APC National Chairman. What Do You Make Of It? by bjayx: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
Why is oshiomole not invited by EFCC after all allegations of corruption against him. They r all thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole's Emergence As APC National Chairman. What Do You Make Of It? by vedd: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
It means stronger and vibrant leadership which the party need at this point of its life.

Oshiomole is a smart and pragmatic politician, albeit a propagandist. Not sure if this will translate to improvements in the welfare of Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole's Emergence As APC National Chairman. What Do You Make Of It? by Chi12baby: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
This just means quality leadership not quantity.
nairamaniac:

Oshiomole emergence WD put all those 1leg in-1leg out members in place&check.

He is far more gutsy than oyegun.

As per being a man with integrity.

No one with absolute intergrity rises that high in Nigeria politics.

Rumour had it, he always negotiated with obasanjo behind the camera for both parties to have their ways.

I believe though, cos the patterns were all too similar and happened too many times.

(1) (Reply)

Plateau: Stop Blowing Grammar, Arrest Miyetti Allah Leaders – HURIWA Carpets Buh / VIDEO: Fire Outbreak In Lagos, Ambode Reacts / Buhari Executive Order just Like Military Decree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.