Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! (2896 Views)

News Herdsmen Killings: This Madness In Nigeria Must Stop – Governor Umahi / Breaking News-Herdsmen Allegedly Butchering People In Awka, Anambra / Breaking News: Herdsmen Launch New Attack On 2 Kaduna Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by saaron(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
Bloodshed going on as I speak!
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by saaron(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
Christians worldwide need to know that the massacre of Christians in Nigeria by terrorist Fulani Herdsmen is a STATE SPONSORED GENOCIDE BY BUHARI'S EVIL GOVT!

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by delishpot: 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
They are foreigners if they are killing Nigerians but when Nigerians retaliate then they automatically become Nigerians and the FG and MURIC will then judge the case as Nigerians being killed. This your announcement will not get anywhere, the Military is behind them hence they will not respond until the whole village has been wiped out.

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by Firefire(m): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
Too bad.

The vampire government will never stop.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by saaron(m): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
According to my contacts in Plateau, 3 local govt are littered with dead bodies of innocent women and children. As much as 300 people have been slaughtered TODAY!

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by saaron(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
This is no JOKE! More updates coming.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by wale2day: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
hammer6F:
I KNOW THE FULANI VERY WELL.

THEY DID DAT TO THEIR COW.

ASK YOURSELF, WHERE THEY WERE WEN BEROM WAS DOING ALL THAT?

WAT I UNDERSTAND IS THAT, PLATEAU HAVE NOT BE ATTACKED RECENTLY IN COMPARISION TO THE PAST.

HENCE, PLATEAU JUST GOT A WARNING OF AN IMPENDING ATTACK.

Seun this moniker said it, but i think, dem don ban am.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by psucc(m): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
Whenever a crime is committed for the state, the institutions justify the crime from the different angles they supposed to attack it. Hence you hear the Police, the Army, DSS, Minister of Interior, Minster of Justice and painfully the President, ratify the crime.

The sorry state is that some people are ready to go to 'Abuja and get their pocket wet' while their mother or brother is killed.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by wazman1: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
for how long will this continue. lord give us the strength to defend ourselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by saaron(m): 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
I can confirmed to the world today that several villages and communities in have been wiped out by fulani herdsmen.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by paramakina202: 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Tartar9
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by Bayajidda1: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by Bayajidda1: 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fulanis?

shocked shocked

Are those people not Buhari's kinsmen?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by GMBuhari: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
- The youths of Tanjol in Riyom local government area have reportedly murdered 38 cows and injured 15 - The leaders of Miyetti Allah said the youths prevented the cattle herders from slaughtering the injured ones A fresh crisis looms in Plateau state as locals of Tanjol in Riyom local government area of the state reportedly killed thirty-eight cows and injured 15 more during an attack on herdsmen on Monday, June 4. Daily Trust reports that the state youth leader of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association in Nigeria (MACBAN), Ibrahim Yusuf, said the cattle were shot by armed Berom youths. READ ALSO: I will press for imprisonment of John Oyegun - Governor Okorocha He said: “When they killed the cows, the owners returned to the scene with personnel of Operation Safe Haven to slaughter the injured ones but the attackers opened fire on them.” The herdsmen were eventually able to slaughter the 15 wounded cows with the assistance of men of Operation Safe Haven. OPSH media and information officer, Major Adam Umar, confirmed the incident but could not give details of the killed or injured cattle. He said: “The presence of our personnel deterred the attackers from killing the other cows and our personnel were able to secure the place and are working hand in hand with other security operatives and traditional leaders of that area to get those responsible for the attack." Read more: https://www.naija.ng/1173639-crisis-looms-plateau-youths-allegedly-kill-38-cows-injure-15.html#1173639

We said the reprisal attack will come and they called us fools

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by sholatech(m): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
GMBuhari:
- The youths of Tanjol in Riyom local government area have reportedly murdered 38 cows and injured 15 - The leaders of Miyetti Allah said the youths prevented the cattle herders from slaughtering the injured ones A fresh crisis looms in Plateau state as locals of Tanjol in Riyom local government area of the state reportedly killed thirty-eight cows and injured 15 more during an attack on herdsmen on Monday, June 4. Daily Trust reports that the state youth leader of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association in Nigeria (MACBAN), Ibrahim Yusuf, said the cattle were shot by armed Berom youths. READ ALSO: I will press for imprisonment of John Oyegun - Governor Okorocha He said: “When they killed the cows, the owners returned to the scene with personnel of Operation Safe Haven to slaughter the injured ones but the attackers opened fire on them.” The herdsmen were eventually able to slaughter the 15 wounded cows with the assistance of men of Operation Safe Haven. OPSH media and information officer, Major Adam Umar, confirmed the incident but could not give details of the killed or injured cattle. He said: “The presence of our personnel deterred the attackers from killing the other cows and our personnel were able to secure the place and are working hand in hand with other security operatives and traditional leaders of that area to get those responsible for the attack." Read more: https://www.naija.ng/1173639-crisis-looms-plateau-youths-allegedly-kill-38-cows-injure-15.html#1173639

Interesting. So you knew reprisal will come & you supported instead of preventing it?

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by Mynd44: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by major466(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
sholatech:

Interesting. So you knew reprisal will come & you supported instead of preventing it?
The fulanis kill their own cows so that they will have the excuse to massacre helpless people and take over their land. Majority of cow rustlers in Nigeria are fulani herdsmen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by delishpot: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
GMBuhari:
- The youths of Tanjol in Riyom local government area have reportedly murdered 38 cows and injured 15 - The leaders of Miyetti Allah said the youths prevented the cattle herders from slaughtering the injured ones A fresh crisis looms in Plateau state as locals of Tanjol in Riyom local government area of the state reportedly killed thirty-eight cows and injured 15 more during an attack on herdsmen on Monday, June 4. Daily Trust reports that the state youth leader of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association in Nigeria (MACBAN), Ibrahim Yusuf, said the cattle were shot by armed Berom youths. READ ALSO: I will press for imprisonment of John Oyegun - Governor Okorocha He said: “When they killed the cows, the owners returned to the scene with personnel of Operation Safe Haven to slaughter the injured ones but the attackers opened fire on them.” The herdsmen were eventually able to slaughter the 15 wounded cows with the assistance of men of Operation Safe Haven. OPSH media and information officer, Major Adam Umar, confirmed the incident but could not give details of the killed or injured cattle. He said: “[s]The presence of our personnel deterred the attackers from killing the other cows and our personnel were able to secure the place and are working hand in hand with other security operatives and traditional leaders of that area to get those responsible for the attack.[/s]" Read more: https://www.naija.ng/1173639-crisis-looms-plateau-youths-allegedly-kill-38-cows-injure-15.html#1173639

Yet the Non Fulanis can never have such timely presence of security personnel when they are being attacked by Fulanis. Why joke with peoples lives? Why keep pitching the two sides against each other? What are they pressing for? Nigeria is an interesting movie. We are playing our own Game Of Thrones on the downlow. This bloody situation could be salvaged but the powers that be want to use it as a tool of terror and control.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by IslamicRebel01: 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
Plateau helped the fulani to kill Biafrans. Enjoy your one Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by pongwa(m): 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
saaron:
I can confirmed to the world today that several villages and communities in have been wiped out by fulani herdsmen.
jihad
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by jahsharon: 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
saaron:
Christians worldwide need to know that the massacre of Christians in Nigeria by terrorist Fulani Herdsmen is a STATE SPONSORED GENOCIDE BY BUHARI'S EVIL GOVT!

I think you should be admitted to the Psychiatric hospital before you run naked. The farmers that the evil herdsmen killed in Zamfara recently are all Muslims. So this noise that you and the Christian Association of Foolish Nigerians are making is senseless. Evil herdsmen are killing, stop saying that the State is sponsoring herdsmen to kill Christians. These evil herdsmen have killed more Muslims than Christians.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by delpee(f): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
People are dying every day...Christians and Muslims from all tribes. Someone should take charge urgently. The country may gradually descend into a failed state if no meaningful steps are taken.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by SarkinYarki: 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
delishpot:
They are foreigners if they are killing Nigerians but when Nigerians retaliate then they automatically become Nigerians and the FG and MURIC will then judge the case as Nigerians being killed. This your announcement will not get anywhere, the Military is behind them hence they will not respond until the whole village has been wiped out.

They work hand in hand with military and Nigerian airforce jets even support them as seen in Adamawa and Benue

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by GMBuhari: 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
How could i have prevented it ? common sense and history proves it would happen, i wrote it on twitter , on nairaland told the community heads to settle with miyetti alah otherwise there's be problem, will i leave my job to go and broker peace in the North ??

You people are hypocrites , that's how we warned some idiots that stoning soldiers in the East and Kanu's rantings will lead to fracas and re-arrest , they didn't listen , now Kunu and his whole family and wife has been disappeared courtesy the idiot DSS arrested yesterday , things happen and they happen really fast , some of us can predict the outcome
sholatech:

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by sholatech(m): 12:16am On Jun 25, 2018
GMBuhari:

How could i have prevented it ? common sense and history proves it would happen, i wrote it on twitter , on nairaland told the community heads to settle with miyetti alah otherwise there's be problem, will i leave my job to go and broker peace in the North ??

You people are hypocrites , that's how we warned some idiots that stoning soldiers in the East and Kanu's rantings will lead to fracas and re-arrest , they didn't listen , now Kunu and his whole family and wife has been disappeared courtesy the idiot DSS arrested yesterday , things happen and they happen really fast , some of us can predict the outcome

Kontinue!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by GMBuhari: 6:25am On Jun 25, 2018
You can not conclude it's a timely presence of security personnel , you weren't there

The non fulanis saw cows and thought it best to murder those cows

Some LiePob bastards on this same forum were hailing jos boys telling them to kill herdsmen if they could find them

All of that is the reason why i am angry

I was in the North during the ''Kaduna'' & Jos riots , Hausa youths tried to invade NDA they have no fear of Police or Army, Didn't they kill a Mobile police officer of recent ? i mean the shiite protesters ?? Unless you bring Army and fire , hausa people are not scared of police so even if they arrived promptly the youths would continue what they were doing

Instead of killing cows, Jos youths should have rounded the cows up , wait for the owners or inform the police, the owners would have paid damages for the crops the cows ate . but no , they chose to butcher cows

This is not an issue with powers that be , this is intolerance , over confidence and hate within the Jos youths and Fulani and see where it led
BTW , someone also predicted that this attack was a test, Fulani herdsmen are going back to cause serious havoc in Jos

Mark this comment
delishpot:

Yet the Non Fulanis can never have such timely presence of security personnel when they are being attacked by Fulanis. Why joke with peoples lives? Why keep pitching the two sides against each other? What are they pressing for? Nigeria is an interesting movie. We are playing our own Game Of Thrones on the downlow. This bloody situation could be salvaged but the powers that be want to use it as a tool of terror and control.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by delishpot: 6:41am On Jun 25, 2018
GMBuhari:
[s]You can not conclude it's a timely presence of security personnel , you weren't there[/s]

The non fulanis saw cows and thought it best to murder those cows

[s]Some LiePob bastards on this same forum were hailing jos boys telling them to kill herdsmen if they could find them

All of that is the reason why i am angry[/s]

I was in the North during the ''Kaduna'' & Jos riots , Hausa youths tried to invade NDA they have no fear of Police or Army, Didn't they kill a Mobile police officer of recent ? i mean the shiite protesters ?? Unless you bring Army and fire , hausa people are not scared of police so even if they arrived promptly the youths would continue what they were doing

Instead of killing cows, Jos youths should have rounded the cows up , wait for the owners or inform the police, the owners would have paid damages for the crops the cows ate . but no , they chose to butcher cows

[s]This is not an issue with powers that be , this is intolerance , over confidence and hate within the Jos youths and Fulani and see where it led [/s]
BTW , someone also predicted that this attack was a test, Fulani herdsmen are going back to cause serious havoc in Jos

Mark this comment

What conclussion again? Something they said in the write up and I quoted yet you said I concluded?

You sound really young and ignorant in things of this nature. You dont know the level man would go to achieve his aim using the vulnerable nature of relationship between a group of People. Even if tbere was no hate among the people before, they will creat one and and look the other way while the parties involved fight for ages. Do you mean to tell me that the FG from the time this BS started in Nigeria (whenever that was) could not have done anything to curb these killings on both fronts? Those powers that be are playing the divide and rule game and they may be anyone. I am sure you will also say Sadam Hussein and Gadaffi are also natural order of consequences and there was no power play at work. Anyway. To have a discussion with you would not end today. I am in no mood to jump into one.

They were hailing them because they have lost trust in the government and have entered a state of defend yourself even before an attack. That my dear is the result of the divide and rule activity of the powers that be. Same way jungle justice started after people lost faith in the justice system, same way the people of Ikorodu also took to jungle justice during the Badoo era when the FG did not move a finger to help them. When people start behaving the way those Ipob youths did see it as a sign of hopelessness. This has got to stop.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by Robisky001(m): 6:41am On Jun 25, 2018
The truth is very hard regardless I will say. This is a sponsored religious cleansing by the Islamic califate which Buhari is simply backing.The Christian leaders need to wake to reality and act faster.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by major466(m): 6:43am On Jun 25, 2018
I lost several relatives, cousins yesterday during the attacks by fulani terrorist.
If the satanic govt of APC does not arrest and declare Miyetti Allah a terrorist organization, then there is no doubt the genocide in middle belt is sponsored by buhari's devilish govt. There are reports that the weapons fulani terrorist use are supplied to them by Nigerian army!
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by delishpot: 6:48am On Jun 25, 2018
major466:
I lost several relatives, cousins yesterday during the attacks by fulani terrorist.
If the satanic govt of APC does not arrest and declare Miyetti Allah a terrorist organization, then there is no doubt the genocide in middle belt is sponsored by buhari's devilish govt. There are reports that the weapons fulani terrorist use are supplied to them by Nigerian army!

It is an open secret. Sorry for your losses.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 25, 2018
jahsharon:

I think you should be admitted to the Psychiatric hospital before you run naked. The farmers that the evil herdsmen killed in Zamfara recently are all Muslims. So this noise that you and the Christian Association of Foolish Nigerians are making is senseless. Evil herdsmen are killing, stop saying that the State is sponsoring herdsmen to kill Christians. These evil herdsmen have killed more Muslims than Christians.

Shut up.

You can't deceive us.

This was the same way Othman Danfodio spread the evil Islam, after all, your quran says that your allah is the best of deceivers.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 25, 2018
delishpot:

What conclussion again? Something they said in the write up and I quoted yet you said I concluded?

You sound really young and ignorant in things of this nature. You dont know the level man would go to achieve his aim using the vulnerable nature of relationship between a group of People. Even if tbere was no hate among the people before, they will creat one and and look the other way while the parties involved fight for ages. Do you mean to tell me that the FG from the time this BS started in Nigeria (whenever that was) could not have done anything to curb these killings on both fronts? Those powers that be are playing the divide and rule game and they may be anyone. I am sure you will also say Sadam Hussein and Gadaffi are also natural order of consequences and there was no power play at work. Anyway. To have a discussion with you would not end today. I am in no mood to jump into one.

They were hailing them because they have lost trust in the government and have entered a state of defend yourself even before an attack. That my dear is the result of the divide and rule activity of the powers that be. Same way jungle justice started after people lost faith in the justice system, same way the people of Ikorodu also took to jungle justice during the Badoo era when the FG did not move a finger to help them. When people start behaving the way those Ipob youths did see it as a sign of hopelessness. This has got to stop.

He is not ignorant, he is one of them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Igbos Can’t Be Tamed / All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday / Re: Atiku Abubakar Not Qualified For Presidency. Nigerian Constitution Speaks...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.