Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) (23671 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) / Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
skentelelady:
Joker undecided

Everybody now wants to be Nigeria president

Oga go thru parliament first to have the knowledge of the Nigeria constitution to learn how to rule this great nation

Lazy youth am sure the relapse was because u haven't taken ur medicine. Omo ako tile ta
Re: Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hajardramadan:
we're fully taking it back come 2019.

Enough of Gerontocracy
Enough of kakistocracy
Enough of renegade.

like for (take it back) and share to ( remain victim of oppression).

I have never develop interest in politics like I did since Sowore declare his interest to run. My only prayer is that he should not take people to the mountain top, leave them there and now step down for one old common thief.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hajardramadan:
we're fully taking it back come 2019.

Enough of Gerontocracy
Enough of kakistocracy
Enough of renegade.

like for (take it back) and share to ( remain victim of oppression).

I have never develop interest in politics like I did since Sowore declare his interest to run. My only prayer is that he should not take people to the mountain top, leave them there and now step down for one old common thief.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) by skentelelady(f): 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
johnkey:
what's this one saying, so those that went thru parliament are ruling right? I don't understand how some people enjoy bad government.

I don't enjoy bad government. What does he know about this? What do u know about him aside Sahara news, propaganda and blackmails?

I want a young president for Nigeria but he should be someone with a lot of good background.

Nigeria is too big for just anyone to rule with her tribes and religion wahala. Sowore doesn't have the liver yet please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) by skentelelady(f): 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
babatee100:

Lazy youth am sure the relapse was because u haven't taken ur medicine. Omo ako tile ta

Use your brain now and grow up. Must u insult people now because of their post?

Kids everywhere. Smh
Re: Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) by Sarah20A(f): 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
This man should announce his party,its taking too long
Re: Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) by selfemployed(m): 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
They really look alike.

I'm thinking sowore is felas secret child
Re: Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) by bluecircle470: 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
Afonja or Igbo would never rule Nigeria again, never will that happen!

But i tried all my best to give you your dosage today and you say you perfectly okay now......
Re: Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) by babamoha(m): 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
bobnatlo:
Are u well
NOT AT ALL
Re: Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) by Hallabee1(m): 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

Re: Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) by ElsonMorali: 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
I like Sowore but he needs a new campaign manager. ASAP!

#modified

I have Eli Gold's number in case he wants it.
Re: Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) by ElsonMorali: 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
skentelelady:

I don't enjoy bad government. What does he know about this? What do u know about him aside Sahara news, propaganda and blackmails?

I want a young president for Nigeria but he should be someone with a lot of good background.

Nigeria is too big for just anyone to rule with her tribes and religion wahala. Sowore doesn't have the liver yet please

Smh. He doesn't have the liver, abi?

Just say you don't like him because he's Yoruba. That's a better excuse and a more acceptable one.

A guy that joined forces to fight the military to a standstill as a student union leader to restore the democracy we have now when the likes of Tinubu were escaping to the US suddenly doesn't have liver anymore.

Issorite.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) by lonlytroy(m): 12:27am On Jun 25, 2018
Tinubu second choice incase bubu no work
Deceiving himself
Re: Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) by lonlytroy(m): 12:30am On Jun 25, 2018
babatee100:

That is the politics he is playing
He is Tinubu's boy
Re: Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) by slimfit1(m): 12:38am On Jun 25, 2018
skentelelady:
Joker undecided

Oga go thru parliament first to have the knowledge of the Nigeria constitution to learn how to rule this great nation

Hope you understand that not everyone think like you. You can go and start road sweeping if you want to be a chairman of your local government if thats your target.
Re: Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) by odinga1of: 12:42am On Jun 25, 2018
skentelelady:
Joker undecided

Madam so without going thru parliament you can rule very well?
Re: Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) by Lexusgs430: 12:44am On Jun 25, 2018
If only INEC was totally independent, I would say all this his waka would be worth the while....

But with INEC in its present form...... No way.....
Re: Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) by odinga1of: 12:46am On Jun 25, 2018
skentelelady:

Rubbish talk........... A whole Sowore doesn't have liver, an activist, season journalist and former SUG president in Unilag.......... go ND ask elderly Lagosians who attend Unilag during his time........... make dem put story about the guy for you............. Sowore for President

1 Like

Re: Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) by Jettage: 5:06am On Jun 25, 2018
thesicilian:
What are his credentials?

You are a child. Your question gave you out. If you dont know Sowore, You were born recently
Welcome . go and read history about him
Re: Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) by Auxtin85(m): 5:35am On Jun 25, 2018
ClassRep001:

Very sick comment
Re: Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) by GreenNegro(m): 7:27am On Jun 25, 2018
yarimo:
SOWORE / CHARLY BOY are PDP presidential and vice-presidential candidates for 2019 election
cheesy cheesy
Re: Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) by henrycfc: 7:46am On Jun 25, 2018
#istandwithsowore2019.

Re: Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) by newslifeop: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2018
ohh
Re: Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) by Belluchii: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2018
Is this what Nigeria has become?What does he know aside Sahara news, propaganda, did he think that this country is a joke, if he has so much love for Nigeria, he should have understood how passionate the president is toward developing Nigeria, he should transfer that energy he is using to campaign into working with this present administration that is already doing a great job to build a better Nation instead of causing division.[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack / Fear Envelops Ministry, Agencies As FG Sacks 187 / Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.