Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC (15718 Views)

Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion / Address Ambode's Allegations Against Sanwo-olu, Lawyer Tells APC / Apc : Change Of Slogan And Its Implication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by Nwaforj44: 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has told the All Progressives Congress (APC) that Nigerians cannot be fooled by its attempt to change its slogan from ‘Change’ to ‘Progress’.

In a statement issued Sunday by it National Publicity Secretary, the PDP described such thought as a “direct insult on the intelligence of Nigerians and the worst form of deceit from a failed political party that had brought nothing but hunger, afflictions and daily bloodletting to the nation.”

One of the masters of ceremony at the APC convention in Abuja on Saturday had said that the ruling party had changed its slogan from ‘Change’ to Progress’.

But in a quick response, the PDP said, “How can the APC think that by changing its slogan, Nigerians will suddenly forget that in the last three years of its administration, the nation has not witnessed the Change it promised and that all the campaign promises upon which they rode to power have all turned out to be lies?

“Whereas under the APC misrule all aspects of our national life have witnessed unprecedented deterioration, its leaders are busy thinking of how to beguile Nigerians with a change of slogan instead of preparing their handover notes.”

PDP said, “It is a notorious fact that the APC has nothing to progress with unless they mean the perpetuation of their misrule, violation of human rights, de-marketing of our nation, wrecking of our economy, increased unemployment, instigating of disunity among the people as well as the acute hunger and poverty for which they have become synonymous.”

It said it was imperative to inform APC leaders that the solution to the problems they had unleashed on the nation did not lie in sloganeering but in a new leadership of qualitative Nigerians endowed with in depth knowledge in the areas of economy, security and good governance.

Urging Nigerians to “shun this contrivance of another deceptive lexicon aimed to once again beguile our people, now that election is around the corner”, the party said, “the repositioned PDP is working round the clock in our resolve to bring forth a form of government that will encapsulate the aspirations, happiness and prosperity of Nigerians in all areas of life.”

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/06/nigerians-cant-be-fooled-by-change-of.html

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by supremepontiff(m): 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
Buhari eeh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by Bodylover: 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
smiley
Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by lafuria1(m): 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
Sai progress

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by cashlurd(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
If APC likes, let them rename their slogan to include all the good virtues of humanity, Nigerians would still remain tired of them. Personally, I have dusted my PVC

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
Thunder fire APC for ignoring the death of 100 persons in the middle belt of Nigeria while chanting progress...we will surely vote you out

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by moscobabs(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
And we will not be fool with ur Umbrella again

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
Keep foolings us o, both of una na the same.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
And PDP thinks they can fool us.. foolish pipo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by Omeokachie: 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
Are BMCs Togolese?

Fooling them is piece of cake.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by yarimo(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
Is PDP still a political party in Nigeria politics of today?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by twilliamx(m): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
So this bastard cankerworm party still has a right to free speech in this country, 16years of waste and destruction and yet still have mouth to speak. Only in this shitt hole country can this happen, and Apc and PDP to the trash for me. Sowore I am with you,

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by Emyemyberry(m): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
For where! nigerians never learn, even without a change of slogan, many are still wallowing in foolery, then one can try to imagine the effect of a change of slogan will make them become.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by bigerboy200: 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
PDP should stop making noise jare...they are also evil..If u have an objection, argue with d looted money by Alison madueke, abi Wetin b her name sef

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by Sarkin: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
Pdp can never rule us, I repeat PDP can never rule us.
The slogan for pdp should be "Satan's own party".

Bunch of thieves and criminals

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by Bolustical: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
Same way Nigerians won't be foolish in 2019 to return PDP to power.

To even imagine that we Nigerians lived under PDP's 16 solid years of misrule and crass blunting looting is amazing.

PMB might no be getting some things right but he is far far far better than any PDP kleptocrat

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by Bolustical: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
[s]
cashlurd:
If APC likes, let them rename their slogan to include all the good virtues of humanity, Nigerians would still remain tired of them. Personally, I have dusted my PVC
Omeokachie:
Are BMCs Togolese?

Fooling them is piece of cake.
nuti:
Thunder fire APC for ignoring the death of 100 persons in the middle belt of Nigeria while chanting progress...we will surely vote you out
[/s]
Opinions of 5%ers don't count, just like their votes tongue

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by Oduwils222(m): 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
Please any cheerful giver in the house, should kindly help me with 5k. UBA 2061365700 Wilson Odudu 07034646034 THANK YOU
Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
Pdp nd apc can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by sureheaven(m): 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
PDP is gone to the lagoons....

A lot of them will either commit suicide or go exile or get heart attack after 2019 because their only hope of coming back to power to cause more problem and start their looting will be jeopardized come next year.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by opeyehmmy(m): 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Birds of a feather...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by yazach: 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
cashlurd:

You just dey talk as if you have more than one PVC the whole area no be 5%

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by Tarzan360(m): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nigerians will never understand, they mean apc poorest
Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by emeijeh(m): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
Stupid party.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by Lordcenturion2(m): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
PDP should shut up their stinky mouths, all of them(including APC) are the same feather of a bird,16 years in power nothing to show for it, I don't blame all of u but some hungry and illiterates Nigerians who celebrates mediocrity,now they want to return to power to continue to destroy the nation from where they left it,election is near, they are begging.... Awon oloriburuku gbogbo, they are using Nigerian wealth to build another nation's economy while destroying their own, sending the whole of their families to leave and study in a better environment in abroad,what baffle me most is that, they have travelled around the world and they see how everything look like and how things are done, how others treats their citizens and builds their countries. While some Nigerians are suffering in another lands because of them. the nature will ask and judge all of u from ur 1st generation to 12th generations..

Devils

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
PDP and APC are the same party. Come 2019 they are losing elections woefully

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by tuniski: 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
yarimo:
No,they are in Daura!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by yazach: 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
yarimo:

I tire ooo

About 8months to election no candidate

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by Ziggylady(f): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
I am not fooled...Now APC 's slogan is 'Progress'...'Progress' how?...From Economic recession,high cost of living to out-right death is certainly their 'progress'..

ÀPC is a big scam.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by merits(m): 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
i lafffff in capital letter nonsense, scammer on it again

1)#1 to $1,rather #365
2)#41 per litter of fuel,rather #145
3)forty housing estate in every state rather zero promised
4)24hrs lights,rather epileptic power supply
5)good road everywhere,rather death road everywhere.
6)good minimum wage,rather empty promised.
7)employment rather enslavement, etc.

now tell me which progress are we making? for God sake.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC by TheAngry1: 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
We also cannot be fooled by PDP's sudden love for a country they raped and pilfered for 16 years! NEVER AGAIN!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group / Fg To Finalise Privatization Of Pipelines / Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.