Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Give Oshiomhole 3months He Will Fallout With Key APC Bigwigs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Oshiomhole 3months He Will Fallout With Key APC Bigwigs (1916 Views)

APC Bigwigs, Nnamani, Chime And Onyeama Boycott Tinubu’s Rally / Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Oshiomhole 3months He Will Fallout With Key APC Bigwigs by GEJDHERO: 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
Oshiomhole is too temperamental to be APC Chairman true or false?

2 Likes

Re: Give Oshiomhole 3months He Will Fallout With Key APC Bigwigs by somadinho10: 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
False
Re: Give Oshiomhole 3months He Will Fallout With Key APC Bigwigs by jahsharon: 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
Prophets of doom. My your business.
Re: Give Oshiomhole 3months He Will Fallout With Key APC Bigwigs by clefstone(m): 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
you are spot on. Oyegun was the ideal party chairman but just because he refused to do Tinubu's bidding he was made to step down. Oshiomhole will in fact ensure the final destruction of the party

5 Likes

Re: Give Oshiomhole 3months He Will Fallout With Key APC Bigwigs by GEJDHERO: 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
clefstone:
you are spot on. Oyegun was the ideal party chairman but just because he refused to do Tinubu's bidding he was made to step down. Oshiomhole will in fact ensure the final destruction of the party
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Give Oshiomhole 3months He Will Fallout With Key APC Bigwigs by mykemiley(f): 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
GEJDHERO:
Amen
Enemy of Apc grin grin
Re: Give Oshiomhole 3months He Will Fallout With Key APC Bigwigs by yarimo(m): 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ha ha hi hi another prophet of doom grin
Re: Give Oshiomhole 3months He Will Fallout With Key APC Bigwigs by chinjo(m): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
Oshiomhole is not a democrat. I doubt if he has what it takes to bring the various factions of APC together.

2 Likes

Re: Give Oshiomhole 3months He Will Fallout With Key APC Bigwigs by brixton: 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
Lol Osho with his tortoise brain. He will position himself to view for 2023 presidency.
Re: Give Oshiomhole 3months He Will Fallout With Key APC Bigwigs by mkoabiola: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Osho will b worst than oyegun

Let watch n see

2 Likes

Re: Give Oshiomhole 3months He Will Fallout With Key APC Bigwigs by Hapigirl1(f): 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
mykemiley:
Enemy of Apc grin grin

Proud to be.

2 Likes

Re: Give Oshiomhole 3months He Will Fallout With Key APC Bigwigs by iluvdonjazzy: 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
chinjo:
Oshiomhole is not a democrat. I doubt if he has what it takes to bring the various factions of APC together.
he may not be a democrat, but he is a good leader, my fear is if he would allow Tinubu to control him because he hates cheating, that is were problem will come from.
Re: Give Oshiomhole 3months He Will Fallout With Key APC Bigwigs by romme2u: 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
chinjo:

undecided

APC is not a democratic party, so why will they want a democrat

1 Like

Re: Give Oshiomhole 3months He Will Fallout With Key APC Bigwigs by GEJDHERO: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
romme2u:

undecided

APC is not a democratic party, so why will they want a democrat
Abi ooo,u have said it all.
Re: Give Oshiomhole 3months He Will Fallout With Key APC Bigwigs by GEJDHERO: 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
mykemiley:
Enemy of Apc grin grin
Oshogbo weed smoker.
Re: Give Oshiomhole 3months He Will Fallout With Key APC Bigwigs by chuksjuve(m): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
Oshiomole will use his aluta mindset to scatter and crumble Apc..

Watch this space

1 Like

Re: Give Oshiomhole 3months He Will Fallout With Key APC Bigwigs by luvmijeje(f): 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
I'll give him benefit of the doubt.
Re: Give Oshiomhole 3months He Will Fallout With Key APC Bigwigs by GEJDHERO: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
luvmijeje:
I'll give him benefit of the doubt.
i said it before but you people doubted me Oshiomhole has fallen out with APC bigwigs

1 Like

Re: Give Oshiomhole 3months He Will Fallout With Key APC Bigwigs by APCLyingBastard: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
yarimo:
Ha ha hi hi another prophet of doom grin

But he was right after all or wasn't he?
Re: Give Oshiomhole 3months He Will Fallout With Key APC Bigwigs by Deemas(m): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
GEJDHERO:
i said it before but you people doubted me Oshiomhole has fallen out with APC bigwigs

Absolutely correct prophet GEJDHERO.

1 Like

Re: Give Oshiomhole 3months He Will Fallout With Key APC Bigwigs by Ballotti: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
He had fallen out already.
But he is s main fanancier of the LIFELESS one! grin

(1) (Reply)

90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings / 2019 Budget: What Buhari Should Have Done After Being Booed By Lawmakers – Atiku / El-rufai Vs. Bola Tinubu: An Over-ambitious Politician Heading To His Own Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.