Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) (52619 Views)

Police Teargas Davido At PDP Presidential Convention In Port Harcourt / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja / Iara Oshiomhole With Her Husband At APC Convention In Abuja. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by Burger01(m): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2018
Smh angry
Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 8:05am On Jun 25, 2018
association of confused people.what do u expect from confused polithieves
Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by Neil0072009(m): 8:06am On Jun 25, 2018
Buhari is a Good man
That my opinion

1 Like

Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 8:06am On Jun 25, 2018
I learnt that APC has cheanged their slogan from Change to Progress, I'm waiting for when the broom will also be changed to Parker

1 Like

Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2018
I PITY APC WALLAHI, DERE SHAME GO WORST MORE THAN THAT OF PDP. BUBU SHOULD GET READY TO RE-UNITE WITH HIS COWS IN DAURA COME 2019. COUNTING DOWN TO DAURA 2019
Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:11am On Jun 25, 2018
How did they go home?? I was expecting to see delegates trekking or using okada.. this post na mumu one.
Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:12am On Jun 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
Everybody wants to identify with APC as winning party.

The Value of APC ticket is like the British pound, while that of PDP is like Zimbabwean Dollar, hence nobody breaks a sweat to have it..

Congratulations to the APC for a very peaceful Convention.

Sai Buhari till 2023.

APC! progress!!
...a simple but apt definition of corruption!
Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by Akainzo(m): 8:14am On Jun 25, 2018
Hapigirl1:
Why is this party always associated with violence?
Leaders and followers are all the same. No any sense of maturity at every level.

Shameless people.

And somehow the delegates that engaged in this show of shame were from Imo and Delta States. What does this say?
Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by cytell56: 8:15am On Jun 25, 2018
BoneBlogger:
It was a show of shame yesterday at the national convention of the All Progressives Congress (APC) at the Eagles Square in Abuja. Some delegates from various states including Taraba, Delta, Imo and others clashed and fought publicly at the event where the president, Muhammadu Buhari and other top dignitaries were present.

One of the delegates who was beaten by others at the event - was pictured after the convention after receiving treatment for his broken head.

Trouble first started among delegates from Imo State before spreading to the Delta State delegates.

While the clash between delegates from Imo was brought under control by security operatives after a while, that between the Delta delegates was more intense with chairs being hurled and several people sustaining injuries.

This occurred despite the heavy security presence at the venue of the convention which has President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, and the who is who of the party.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/delegate-attended-apc-convention-in-abuja-but-went-home-like-this-photos.html

A P C - A Party of Chaos!!!
Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 8:19am On Jun 25, 2018
Yoruba will say

Won pàgi món òri wèré grin grin grin
Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by Lawalatm: 8:25am On Jun 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Crocky23:
This is how Nigeria would look like after Buhari finished ruling us.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7313523_vapoc1_jpge3bc3889c2a2d6499763fc53d5eb9d8f
Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by Themandator: 8:26am On Jun 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
Everybody wants to identify with APC as winning party.

The Value of APC ticket is like the British pound, while that of PDP is like Zimbabwean Dollar, hence nobody breaks a sweat to have it..

Sai Buhari till 2023.

APC! progress!!

You deserve nothing but serious crowd beating ,this morning

Nigerians, please join me let's do the needful to this werey

Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by nwasteve(m): 8:35am On Jun 25, 2018
APC is a scam
Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by coluka: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
It is Normal in a competitive party like the The biggest party in Africa, which APC has come to represent.

Everybody wants to identify with APC as a winning party.

The Value of APC ticket is like the British pound very precious , while that of PDP is like Zimbabwean Dollar-very worthless , hence nobody breaks a sweat to have it..

Sai Buhari till 2023.

APC! progress!!

Thuggery and violence is now normal? undecided wow, you guys never cease to amaze me
Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by Tonka: 8:37am On Jun 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
It is Normal in a competitive party like the The biggest party in Africa, which APC has come to represent.

The Value of APC ticket is like that of British pound ---very precious , while that of PDP is like the Zimbabwean Dollar-very worthless , hence nobody breaks a sweat to have it..

Congratulations to the APC for a very peaceful Convention against all odds.

Sai Buhari till 2023.

APC! progress!!

Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by Nedukkc: 8:37am On Jun 25, 2018
CilicMarin:

The Value of APC ticket is like that of British pound ---very precious , while that of PDP is like the Zimbabwean Dollar-very worthless , hence nobody breaks a sweat to have it..

Sai Buhari till 2023.

APC! progress!!
chai brother off me!!
Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by wingmanII: 8:41am On Jun 25, 2018
modik:

Are you trained by Nigeria's information minister?

Peaceful indeed with broken head!

No wonder the kind of broken peace you give Nigeria with bloodletting Fulani herdsmen!

Even with loud evidence you are still "Lai-ing"!

The foolish animal needs dead bodies before he agrees it was a violent and completely undemocratic congress.
Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by iamgeneral(m): 8:41am On Jun 25, 2018
The most foolish act I ever participated was voting buhari and I can never forgive myself because I was under pressure angry
Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by davidodiba(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2018
CilicMarin:

Congratulations to the APC for a very peaceful Convention against all

APC! progress!!

A masturbative piece of trash
Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by middlebelter(m): 8:45am On Jun 25, 2018
CilicMarin:

Sai Buhari till 2023.

APC! progress!!

I really don't know how to place your comment but I don't think APC is showing us a good example. It doesn't portray the party as an organized BV entity that is capable of managing crisis. I hope we don't have a Nigeria like APC national convention come 2019.
Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by tasteofcash: 8:47am On Jun 25, 2018
BAILMONEY:
WHY DEY NOR SCATTER TINUBU SKULL WITG 4 BY 4 KPAKOangry
hahahahahaahahahahaahhaha, u must hate dat man i see
Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by Nosnos(f): 8:51am On Jun 25, 2018
Nonsense. thought i would see the leaders injured not knowing that it is those without benefits.
Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by Habeyy(m): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2018
Some folks are just crazy
���
See this one saying blah blah blah blah... Apc is the largest political party in africa
It is normal to break head
Paid buffalo representing since Daura becomes a country
Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:13am On Jun 25, 2018
Lawalatm:
I recommend delegates learn to use Head Protection in any APC meeting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Like American football players. Nor come use laugh "wunjure" pesin here jor. Chai!

What a thug party. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by otosa(m): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2018
Crocky23:
This is how Nigeria would look like after Buhari finished ruling us.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7313523_vapoc1_jpge3bc3889c2a2d6499763fc53d5eb9d8f
Oro Haje grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by nattyGENT: 9:15am On Jun 25, 2018
CilicMarin:

Sai Buhari till 2023.

APC! progress!!
highly senseless post like the owner
Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by Habeyy(m): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2018
Some folks are just crazy
See this one saying blah blah blah blah... Apc is the largest political party in africa
It is normal to break head
Paid buffalo representing since Daura becomes a country
Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by semyman: 9:23am On Jun 25, 2018
We know who they are, the greedy lots that celebrate corruption and criminals
Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by Dollabiz: 9:32am On Jun 25, 2018
ohh
Re: Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) by sunbilor(m): 9:35am On Jun 25, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Sets Date For Supplementary Elections In Six States / Tinubu's Act Of Humility: Joined Queue At Aisha Buhari's Ifta Dinner / First Largest Container Vessel Berth In Onne Port After 12 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.