Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

"We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks (38624 Views)

Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter / "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by spinna: 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
Confession of murderer of "O dollar " an OOU student and his 18 year old girlfriend Julian

According to him he had been calling about the money with no response. He said they didn't use their guns in stopping the car and that they used planks to carry out the crime.

Horrible .. cultism and fraud. Jealousy and cold blooded murder.A shame and a disgrace to our youths.

All because of settlement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iBb-4_jhjU

3 Likes

Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by Disappointed1(m): 8:46am On Jun 25, 2018
Nawaa oh God have mercy, I feel for this woman after training your child to this age someone child killed him for nothing

Please brothers and sister I need work, I'm not a graduate, but I can read and write but I'm not perfect,

I'm very good in talking to customers meaning I can do any business, if you're running a fashion house, I can work for you also I've ideas for fabrics any kind, I do travel to Aba to buy fabrics, I know everything about tailoring, but I don't know how to sew.

I need work please just to help my mum she tried slot for me, my senior brother is married with kids he can't do it alone.

I'm hard working, in my early 20s from. IMO state

I live in ikotun part of Lagos

I can do any legit job please

Thanks

YOU CAN READ MY STORY HERE
https://www.nairaland.com/4577581/please-bother-needs#68735245

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by Mutemenot(m): 8:46am On Jun 25, 2018
cry Mama take Heart, her ghost shall hunt the killers even in the prison cry

4 Likes

Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by LORDKing001: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2018
angryb FYI
Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by Deolaw: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2018
Hmm. Sad..

I still wonder how people can cope with seeing their fellow people cry in pain. Many are so heartless. I am so irritated at the sight of blood from a tiny cut not to talk of slaughtering a man.

If man be God ehn

16 Likes

Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by Godson84: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2018
Oga o
Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2018
Na rat u dey kill? shocked

1 Like

Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by Tobicrystal(m): 8:47am On Jun 25, 2018
OMG
Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by isacolukay(m): 8:47am On Jun 25, 2018
embarassed
Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by Codo22(m): 8:47am On Jun 25, 2018
undecided
Haba... Plank...painfull nd slow death.. This pple jus wicked jorhh,,#they should be lynched

5 Likes

Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by hypertension(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2018
na wa oh
Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by sureheaven(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2018
Cultist, I hate them too much. They’re not useful fir anything.

16 Likes

Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by iamprofralph: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2018
The heart of men is desperately wicked

4 Likes

Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2018
When I was 18 I was thinking about Jamb today I’m worth $18,000.. what’s she worth? Remind me, a Casket? Damn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by Neofingerz: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2018
hell fire is getting hotter by the day
Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by Sijo01(f): 8:50am On Jun 25, 2018
He who kill by the sword, die by the sword.
Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by okenwaa(m): 8:50am On Jun 25, 2018
Nde gettam down
Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by DonBenny77(m): 8:50am On Jun 25, 2018
I can't waste my emotions on this matter cos they all got served

The mother has been eating fraud money

Evil begats Evil

3 Likes

Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by Tonka: 8:51am On Jun 25, 2018
Thunder fire all of una

2 Likes

Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by AntiWailer: 8:51am On Jun 25, 2018
All the eediots shouting SARS can now apologize if they have honor.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by damola1: 8:51am On Jun 25, 2018
Watch the company you keep.

5 Likes

Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by tempest01(m): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2018
Na wa oh...the Nigeria police can do stunt to save face sha. How this is not a case of staging this act to vindicate their own. 18 year old girl, you dey follow yahoo boy around because of money.

Who is this one bringing out tongue � �

Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by bid4rich(m): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2018
I don't know when human lives have become like that of a chicken in this country! Crime increased all because hunger and poverty level refuse to come down as expected.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by Kupaskeybaba(m): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2018
he who kill by the sword should die by the sword
This guys should b sentence to death by beating with planks nd der loved 1s should b made to watch them die in pain
Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by analryder: 8:52am On Jun 25, 2018
Ok now lets use the Planks on you everyday of your life as you rot in jail...

1 Like

Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by skyblue4real(m): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2018
useless youths.....why can't you join some thing that you will be proud of
why should you join some thing that you can't walk freely in the society
why going after your fellow youth in the name of I will show you who I am.
this killing has pain me allot.

3 Likes

Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by magicminister: 8:53am On Jun 25, 2018
This is really sad. Justed wasted their lives because of jealousy.
My brothers and sisters, if you get money, stay away from poor people. Help them from a distance but have no interactions with them.
Tufiakwa!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by Goridoe(m): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2018
something is STILL FISHY ....
aneva believe say na the killer be this!!!

this is NIGERIA..
this is SARS involved lol... sars? lmao! ok!! those who know go know!
Re: "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks by gerrardomendes(m): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2018
Hmmm. Wickedness. Lazy afonja

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market / FBI Indicts Nigerian, Kolawole Erinle, Of Stealing US University’s $1.4m (Photo) / How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.