Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,265 members, 7,860,611 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

It's Civil War In 9ja: Killer Rebels Not killer Herdsmen By Micheal A Adeniyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Civil War In 9ja: Killer Rebels Not killer Herdsmen By Micheal A Adeniyi (1143 Views)

My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) / Why Kanu And Igboho Must Die With Shekau -by Micheal A. Adeniyi (I) / Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Civil War In 9ja: Killer Rebels Not killer Herdsmen By Micheal A Adeniyi by telltimes: 1:16am On Jun 25, 2018
The president said the killers are from Libya, I agree they are rebels, they have started a civil war from Plateau and Benue, the death is in hundreds on a daily basis, the president seems to turn deaf ears to the killings, I don't blame the aged man, it could be nature. I remember he went for ear surgery and have been certified ok but it seems things are not ok with him. Permit me to ask, Sai Baba, Sai Buhari are you deaf? I think so because the silence of the presidency tells such a tale.

I detest what some people are saying, it's not Fulani herdsmen attack, it's not an ethnic cleansing on the Tiv people but a civil war on Nigeria. I heard the Governors are saying its a herdsmen attack, were they there? The military said armed herdsmen do not attack, Yes I agree that the attack is from the rebels, I heard the Governors are declaring a curfew in their state, a curfew? Sad, A reasonable leader will declare war in such a situation, it's becoming a civil war, people are dying on daily basis, declare civil war, legalize self-defense. The sleeping governors don't know their state house assembly can pass a law for self-defense or state police? Are sharia police not state police? Can't they for once integrate local vigilante group as state police force and declare war against the rebels, don't sleep. Its civil war in Nigeria.

Dear United Nations, we need backup and the Big guns, its civil war in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Civil War In 9ja: Killer Rebels Not killer Herdsmen By Micheal A Adeniyi by faithfull18(f): 4:37am On Jun 25, 2018
I remember asking a friend who lives in Jos, the state of things and his reply was our tensive Jos was presently. I don't know their motive but I think it's beyond herdsmen issue. Those guys are on a mission. Who goes about killing people without a motive?? Seeing that most people in the north are actually foreigners from neighbouring countries who came in and are still coming in through our porous borders. I wouldn't be surprised if the motive is to kill people and occupy their lands seeing that Nigeria is blessed. Those being paid to secure lives and properties should rise up to the occasion and do their job effectively and without prejudice.

2 Likes

Re: It's Civil War In 9ja: Killer Rebels Not killer Herdsmen By Micheal A Adeniyi by EternalTruths: 5:35am On Jun 25, 2018
faithfull18:
I remember asking a friend who lives in Jos, the state of things and his reply was our tensive Jos was presently. I don't know their motive but I think it's beyond herdsmen issue. Those guys are on a mission. Who goes about killing people without a motive?? Seeing that most people in the north are actually foreigners from neighbouring countries who came in and are still coming in through our porous borders. I wouldn't be surprised if the motive is to kill people and occupy their lands seeing that Nigeria is blessed. Those being paid to secure lives and properties should rise up to the occasion and do their job effectively and without prejudice.

A wise people facing extinction will not hesitate to join Biafra

6 Likes

Re: It's Civil War In 9ja: Killer Rebels Not killer Herdsmen By Micheal A Adeniyi by ashjay001(m): 6:43am On Jun 25, 2018
faithfull18:

Unfortunately, d leaders of our security outfits, are reactionaries n d president of our country, is sentimentalsadangry

By now, u would expect d police n d armed forces, to av been deployed, enmass n be d ones, giving d public, situation reportsangry
Re: It's Civil War In 9ja: Killer Rebels Not killer Herdsmen By Micheal A Adeniyi by major466(m): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2018
The whole world need to know that the weapons fulani terrorist used yesterday were supplied by Nigerian army. If the this govt does not arrest and declare Miyetti Allah a terrorist organization immediately, then there is no doubt the genocide in middle belt is sponsored by buhari's devilish govt!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Civil War In 9ja: Killer Rebels Not killer Herdsmen By Micheal A Adeniyi by ITbomb(m): 7:13am On Jun 25, 2018
100 people killed in one day and the country and its leaders are playing politics

In some countries, it would be a black day in history, leaders in all levels would be on site within 12 hours

What is really wrong with Nigerians
Re: It's Civil War In 9ja: Killer Rebels Not killer Herdsmen By Micheal A Adeniyi by Neoteny(m): 7:14am On Jun 25, 2018
faithfull18:

I'm not supporting any form of murder, but for weeks berom have been attacking fulanis and their cattle, but as usual it's under reported.

Remember when hundreds of fulanis were killed by bachama in Numan? Remember Taraba?

Lessons of Kuru Karama and Dogo Na Hauwa have not been learned.

These are reprisals. Inexcusable and unjustifiable, yes. But it's a reaction to the instigations by the berom who justify their own actions on cows attacking their farms... it's a deadly circle.

All forms of attacks need to be stopped.

2 Likes

Re: It's Civil War In 9ja: Killer Rebels Not killer Herdsmen By Micheal A Adeniyi by onward4life(m): 7:38am On Jun 25, 2018
ITbomb:
100 people killed in one day and the country and its leaders are playing politics

In some countries, it would be a black day in history, leaders in all levels would be on site within 12 hours

Let's forgive them!

I wish it was igbo that did it I would have called sarrki and omenka leaf let's biafra them
Re: It's Civil War In 9ja: Killer Rebels Not killer Herdsmen By Micheal A Adeniyi by UncleJudax(m): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2018
Neoteny:

I'm not supporting any form of murder, but for weeks berom have been attacking fulanis and their cattle, but as usual it's under reported.

Remember when hundreds of fulanis were killed by bachama in Numan? Remember Taraba?

Lessons of Kuru Karama and Dogo Na Hauwa have not been learned.

These are reprisals. Inexcusable and unjustifiable, yes. But it's a reaction to the instigations by the berom who justify their own actions on cows attacking their farms... it's a deadly circle.

All forms of attacks need to be stopped.

Fulani attack their farm, they retaliate by attacking Fulani's cows.
Then the Fulanis finally go on to slaughter as many as possible, and you call it reprisal?

This is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Civil War In 9ja: Killer Rebels Not killer Herdsmen By Micheal A Adeniyi by luvmijeje(f): 9:23am On Jun 25, 2018
Wherever they are from doesn't matter. What matters is the incompetence of this administration to stop the killings. And he dares to go for re-election. He and his supporters are shameless.
Re: It's Civil War In 9ja: Killer Rebels Not killer Herdsmen By Micheal A Adeniyi by Tarzan360(m): 9:40am On Jun 25, 2018
Story for the gods, of all countries in africa nigeria is the country libyan rebels chose to attack not ghana, mali, ivory coast, kenya, cameron, senegal, burkina faso, but my own nigeria, if is not fulani herdsmen then is the spirit of 3millions they killed during the war that is hunting them
Re: It's Civil War In 9ja: Killer Rebels Not killer Herdsmen By Micheal A Adeniyi by Paperwhite(m): 9:46am On Jun 25, 2018
ashjay001:

Unfortunately, d leaders of our security outfits, are reactionaries n d president of our country, is sentimentalsadangry
By now, u would expect d police n d armed forces, to av been deployed, enmass n be d ones, giving d public, situation reportsangry
It's Just horrible dear.

1 Like

Re: It's Civil War In 9ja: Killer Rebels Not killer Herdsmen By Micheal A Adeniyi by Belluchii: 9:54am On Jun 25, 2018
i think that this is becoming political, the men attacked when the APC were holding their convention, i think that this administration has really tried in eradicating insurgency and it seems there are people underground trying to rubbish the government effort. But i know that this administration will definitely do something about this problem, they have achieved a lot in the issue of security, i know that this going to be handled like the others.
Re: It's Civil War In 9ja: Killer Rebels Not killer Herdsmen By Micheal A Adeniyi by Neoteny(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2018
UncleJudax:

Fulani attack their farm, they retaliate by attacking Fulani's cows.
Then the Fulanis finally go on to slaughter as many as possible, and you call it reprisal?

This is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard.

Reprisal means reprisal no matter how reprehensible it is
Re: It's Civil War In 9ja: Killer Rebels Not killer Herdsmen By Micheal A Adeniyi by UncleJudax(m): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2018
Neoteny:

Reprisal means reprisal no matter how reprehensible it is
You make me laugh. What a load of primitiveness. People are killed for fighting back those destroying their farms?

What kind of stone age reasoning is this...
Re: It's Civil War In 9ja: Killer Rebels Not killer Herdsmen By Micheal A Adeniyi by Neoteny(m): 11:06am On Jun 25, 2018
UncleJudax:

You make me laugh. What a load of primitiveness. People are killed for fighting back those destroying their farms?

What kind of stone age reasoning is this...

Stop trying to be clever by half.

The Beroms have been killing fulanis, which miyetti Allah documents and presents, hardly is it covered by the media. And even when it's reported, no one seems to give a hoot.

Where was your outrage when it was reported last week that mabilla militia murdered a number of fulanis?

Or is fulani life not worth anything?
Re: It's Civil War In 9ja: Killer Rebels Not killer Herdsmen By Micheal A Adeniyi by ITbomb(m): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
Neoteny:

Stop trying to be clever by half.

The Beroms have been killing fulanis, which miyetti Allah documents and presents, hardly is it covered by the media. And even when it's reported, no one seems to give a hoot.

Where was your outrage when it was reported last week that mabilla militia murdered a number of fulanis?

Or is fulani life not worth anything?
If a community doesn't welcome you please leave
Re: It's Civil War In 9ja: Killer Rebels Not killer Herdsmen By Micheal A Adeniyi by Neoteny(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
ITbomb:

If a community doesn't welcome you please leave

So why was it when the north asked igboes to leave you all lost your senses and claimed that Nigerians have a right to live anywhere?

1 Like

Re: It's Civil War In 9ja: Killer Rebels Not killer Herdsmen By Micheal A Adeniyi by debaj10: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
major466:
The whole world need to know that the weapons fulani terrorist used yesterday were supplied by Nigerian army. If the this govt does not arrest and declare Miyetti Allah a terrorist organization immediately, then there is no doubt the genocide in middle belt is sponsored by buhari's devilish govt!
bros, r u a lena?

ITbomb:

oga, drink cold wata. we still need more pepe b4 we hia wod.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Tambuwal Sacks Fulani, One Other Permanent Secretary / Trouble In PDP As 11 Aspirants Declares / Throwback Picture Of Aba Currently Abia State In The 1950s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.