Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others (29531 Views)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife / Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 25, 2018
Re: APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others by Paperwhite(m): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2018
Saraki the APC mole within APC.
Re: APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others by pablobellins(m): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2018
dadalicious:

This is sooo funny...
I just decided to see the extent of the scam and decided to go to the website.
so I will buy recharge card and input the pin to you
guys una too funny
Are you saying it not real? Cos me hv buy card o
Re: APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others by Temptee101(m): 8:13am On Jun 25, 2018
Abfinest007:
ur present is not need in apc
Chai, oh Lawd gawd of host
Re: APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:14am On Jun 25, 2018
SHEY OBASANJO WAS THEIR?
Re: APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others by Awoleesu(m): 8:16am On Jun 25, 2018
okenwaa:

And who did u say u are again?
another "...waa"
Re: APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others by eddy4lyf: 8:33am On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=Cornerstone2020 post=68795588]Sarraki is being smart he is courting Oshiomole to 're unite him with the Apc hierarchy . I don't see him quitting Apc because Apc is getting stronger[/quote. Wow!!!! APC is getting stronger to sell the future of the unborn children!. Until we all realized that whether APC or PDP or the new parties have no interest of the people at heart, Nigeria will become worse and worse!. The west dictates what happens in this country and all this our politician are stooge and puppetscto them.
Re: APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others by Phimihan: 8:39am On Jun 25, 2018
Really?
We don't notice their absent because they are not important to us[/quote]
Re: APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others by bid4rich(m): 8:47am On Jun 25, 2018
Deep down within Saraki he is not with APC fully. I can guarantee that
Re: APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others by mbjsuki(m): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2018
killuminati:
When is saraki resigning? ;'(

God bless you.
In countries where moral and integrity are upheld by now Saraki should be cooling off somewhere, answering question yet still be crossed examined. He has enough indictment that has rubbished whatever reputation he has. But he fails to see this yet hanging on to the office of the Senate office with so much effrontery and this will be his greatest undoing. 2019 is just round the corner. If this guy is not brought to book to answer to many of his atrocities I will be highly disappointed in this government.

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others by donqx: 9:25am On Jun 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others by Belluchii: 11:13am On Jun 25, 2018
This is a great achievement for the APC, Oshomole is a just man, he has proved it in different offices, i think for him to head the ruling party in Nigeria is a plus to Nigeria development. if saraki is doing this to win the chairman over, i guess his effort will be a waste because Oshomole is a patriotic man who has respect for the rule of law. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others by dadalicious: 11:15am On Jun 25, 2018
pablobellins:
Are you saying it not real? Cos me hv buy card o
big WAYO...The site will give its scam away sef
Re: APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others by pablobellins(m): 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
dadalicious:

big WAYO...The site will give its scam away sef
me I don load my card already. the .ml sef
Re: APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others by BestDealPropert(f): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
Carmal90:

Coming back to where pls??
Saraki will win his senatorial election even if he form a new party now..
He won't be allow to ascend the SP position again in APC...
Saraki will decamp,when I don't know
bid4rich:
Deep down within Saraki he is not with APC fully. I can guarantee that
Funny. Power intoxicates.
Re: APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others by Emperornice: 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
okenwaa:

And who did u say u are again?
grin grin
Re: APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others by Emperornice: 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
Belluchii:
This is a great achievement for the APC, Oshomole is a just man, he has proved it in different offices, i think for him to head the ruling party in Nigeria is a plus to Nigeria development. if saraki is doing this to win the chairman over, i guess his effort will be a waste because Oshomole is a patriotic man who has respect for the rule of law. [color=#990000][/color]

I believe you've never heard of a certain state in the southern part of Nigeria called Edo state with its capital city in Benin or probably never met anyone from that state that is why you would have the impetus to call oshiomhole a just and honest man.
Re: APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others by godwinkessi: 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
Baawaa:

We don't notice their absence because they are not important to us

We You're a nobody! Thanks u
Re: APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others by Kingspin(m): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
Oshio is a talkative
Re: APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others by drmuri(m): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2019
Carmal90:

Coming back to where pls??
Saraki will win his senatorial election even if he form a new party now..
He won't be allow to ascend the SP position again in APC...
Saraki will decamp,when I don't know
did you see you were wrong? Saraki lost woefully to an underdog. he is not as powerful as he believes he is
Re: APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others by Carmal90(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2019
drmuri:

did you see you were wrong? Saraki lost woefully to an underdog. he is not as powerful as he believes he is

I was wrong, oloriegbe is not new to kwara politics, but to saraki he is an underdog..
I agree sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) / Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian / Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.