Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings (32906 Views)

British Govt Evades THISDAY Enquiry On Fresh Passport Issued To Kanu / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud / Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by RexTramadol1: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
How some people reason sef

PDP for what?

When they were in government and this kinda stuff happens

They blame ineptitude of government

Now it's their turn, they are crying foul.

God visit the families of the useless leaders and their blind followers with such plagues.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by Afonja007: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
abdulaliyu25:
Sai baba we know those behind the killings trying to make your government look miserable.
yes igbo are paying herdsmen and boko haram to kill people in the north so buhari governent will fall ,if lying dont kill you people i dont know what else,now they re no more from libya and morroco they now from nigeria
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by iyrojc(m): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nashirushekoni:
Do it on time I trust you Mr president sai baba to2023

why won't you trust him. Blood suckers
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by chronique(m): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
Same old bullshit the idiotic slowpoke of a president keeps regurgitating every time they massacre people but nothing gets done ever. No arrests,no trial,no punishment. Buhari,fvck you!!!
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by dahnimoh(m): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
Karma.
But I pity poor women and defenceless innocent child that are bearing the blunt
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by hamer: 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
Its obvious all these gworo eating animals are not educated enough to rule Nigeria even yorruba DAT are educated are still struggling how much more some illt.....like these.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by middlebeltboy: 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
buhariguy:
is there no PDP in plateau state? So why are they attacking only APC state Which is a clear factor that evil PDP are the sponsor.
what a huge mistake to human race

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by LastDays777: 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
Okay
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by IslamicRebel01: 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
One Nigeria. Enjoy
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by Rotji(m): 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
86 is a political figure the Government and security Forces are giving out for their cheap and inhuman political purposes. Actual number of casualties in in the region of about 250 lives lost and most inhumanly given mass burials. I blame the Plateau State Government for not conducting State burials for the slain as was done in Benue state which would have uncovered the actual number lost. The Plateau State Governor seems to unfortunately be a stooge of the FG for his selfish and cheap political gains.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
BUBU IS STILL APPEALING AGAIN, INSTEAD TO ACT FORCEFULLY. NIGERIANS PLEASE LET US ALL SAY THIS TO BUHARI WHEN WILL WAKE UP IN THE MORNING: "IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH BUHARI AND HIS FAMILY" THIS IS THE PRAYER BUBU NEEDS TILL WE SEND HIM BACK TO DAURA COME 2019
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
Sigh.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by tno4real(m): 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=Nashirushekoni post=68796142]Do it on time I trust you Mr president sai baba to2023[/que

Evil
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nashirushekoni:
Sai Barber Until 2019. He Keeps Talking And Doing Nothing. Nonsense
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
12rev:
...such a cretin
pleeeeaseee don't Insult cretins
I know many of them that are reasonable
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nashirushekoni:
The only people that need you trust and support right now are the suffering people of plateau state. Please, this is not the time for politics and campaign.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by uncjay(m): 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
“We will not rest until all murderers and criminal elements and their sponsors are incapacitated and brought to justice.”

The question is, what is the government doing so far? it is only a government that is putting something in place to end this menace killing that will logically not rest until there is an end. But this government is showing or doing absolutely nothing, as new and fresh attack is experienced every then and now.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by jpphilips(m): 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
major466:
If this satanically possessed govt of buhari does not arrest and declare Miyetti Allah a terrorist organization, have it at the the back of your mind that the genocide in middle belt is sponsored by this devilish govt.
Danjuma was right after all, the weapons fulani terrorist used yesterday were army weapons. Nigerian army supplying weapons to terrorist for genocide in middle belt!

So why are the terrorists killing the Army too? do you kill those that supply you weapons?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by RaptorX: 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
Useless idiot nobody needs your fake condolence, you know what exactly to do as the commander in chief with the police and armed forces under your command but you have willingly refused to do it instead playing to the gallery issuing fake condolences.

If you are to dumb to know what to do let me tell you

1 Proscribe miyetti allah and order the arrest and prosecution of their leaders who have openly taken responsibility for the killings
2 Issue an executive order to ban open air grazing across the nation immediately
3 Declare a state of emergency in the affected states and order the police and armed forces to immediately flush out this terrorists with immediate effect
4 Compensate the victims and families of the herdsmen killings and rebuild the affected communities.

That is what you need to do not deceiving gullible Nigerians with lip service about bringing justice that you know in your heart you are lying.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by NickD(m): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nashirushekoni:
When rain falls it does not fall on just one roof. Anybody wishing the slow poke of a president to continue as GCFR needs a psychiatrist.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by NickD(m): 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless evil PDP are quick to blamed Fulani for what they did.
Was there a mention of PDP in this? Will you die if you condemn the attack? Jeez you are a lost cause and a waste of human space.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by truthstands12: 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
The primary responsibility of a government is to protect lives and property. You have failed in doing that. Despite slaughtering of Nigerians by herdsmen, no single person has been arrested. Their blood is on your head and I know God will inquire them from you. You only keep condemning everyday while your citizens are massacred and you do nothing about it. Judgement day is fast approaching.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by NickD(m): 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
12rev:

...such a cretin
He is more than that. Worse adjectives Could and should be used to describe the retarded dude.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by omosuper(m): 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
Don't mind them jare.Shebi we all know TARABA is also an APC state.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by major466(m): 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
jpphilips:

So why are the terrorists killing the Army too? do you kill those that supply you weapons?
So you know fulani terrorist kill soldiers too? Why have they not been declared terrorist?
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by Toni19: 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
IS THE GOVERNOR OF PLATEAU FVCKED IN THE ASS? WAS HE FVCKED IN THE ASS? WHERE IS HIS AUTHORITY AS A GOVERNOR..LALONG ARE YOU CRAZY, MUST YOU WAIT FOR THE PRESIDECY TO COME TO DEFEND YOUR PEOPLE ? ARE YOU DUM ? IF NA YOUR PIKING KILLED IN THE SENSELESS MURDER, WONT YOU ACT? ARE YOU A FOOL MR GOVERNOR? ALL OF UNA WEY DEY WAIT FOR BHUARI BEFORE YOU ACT, GOD GO PUNISH YOU, THUNDR FIRE YOU
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by shaibu123: 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nashirushekoni:
until your family is killed,then continue to praise evil
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by dannyville2(m): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nashirushekoni:

People like you
always wait for Buhari’s fart so you can inhale.

Sorry for you bro
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by goodnews777: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nashirushekoni:

Buhari is the real killer. He sent them. What are you talking about.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by goodnews777: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
GOD CONTINUE TO STRENGTHEN YOU MR PRESIDENT

PLS ACT FAST

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

You are also a murderer.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by akinboyo: 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
So this is the right time for this good for nothing called president to react to the numerous killings by his kinsmen. My prayer to God is to visit speedily those who delight in shedding innocent blood with His WRATH speedily
Nashirushekoni:
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by abdulaliyu25(m): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
Jokerman:

Brother no one is behind the killings.... Remember this is the same soft gloves Jonathan handled boko haram with, and then we were saying the same thing until it was too much.... Buhari needs to act fast...
yes buhari need to act fast i didn’t support any killings in nigeria but what am saying some politicians are behind all this thing for political gain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Alia Freezes All Benue State Bank Accounts / Anambra Joins Oil-producing States / Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.