Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,213 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah (53197 Views)

Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" / 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) / Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by izzou(m): 11:26am On Jun 25, 2018
kaluxy007:

I no dey gree travel again these days
Am afraid someone will just pick offense and shoot me for no just reason

SARS, Kidnappers, And the Government Jihadist organization

86 people for heaven's sake

It's possible that all the 86 are innocent. And someone is saying that it happened during Jonathan's time. Can you imagine?

Na visa I dey pray for everyday. This country, the government and everything is choking me. I advise well meaning Nigerians to leave this place. Come back when things get better

1 Like

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by idonhammer: 11:27am On Jun 25, 2018
zoogeria see una life! I jus dey laugh una. Nigeria is ticking time bomb which will explode in couple of months from now.Animals lives worth more than human lives in Zoogeria. Odiegwu!

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by GavelSlam: 11:27am On Jun 25, 2018
izzou:

Why not ask them how they have been coexisting, instead of assuming?

Yes, they have been coexisting. But not by herdsmen trespassing into the farm of someone else.

Like the question I asked you. Is there any sense if someone trespasses into your field, and his cattle starts to munch your crops?

And to think that some of you justify the killings because they cease to coexist is pathetic

Well, it's always easy to type from your office or home about these killings. You haven't lost anyone through these killings, neither have I. Maybe we should go to Benue or Plateau and ask. We both will have a better understanding. I still don't see what is wrong in refusing whoever that have coexisted with me entrance into my property. It's my property for heaven's sake

Are the cows suddenly more in number than before?

This long epistle says nothing other than all of a sudden a symbiotic relationship ends because of the say so of one of the parties.

I'm sorry, but there would be a backlash if such happens.

Traditionally, they've had ways of keeping the integrity of each practitioner's business.

Your statement can only mean you have been instigated by purveyor of hate and those purveyors are often far from the scene when the shi.t hits the fan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by mandate12: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2018
buhariguy:
why won't anyone want anybody in his community,
That means, the country would be divided

Yes.. Thanks for the idea
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by cytell56: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2018
Kasy08133625633:
Why herdsmen killed over 86 people in Plateau – Miyetti Allah
Ameh Comrade Godwin
1 min ago

Danladi Ciroma, the Chairman, North Central zone of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders’ Association of Nigeria (MACBAN), has reacted to the recent attacks on Plateau villages by suspected herdsmen where over 86 persons were hacked to death.

DAILY POST reports that Plateau Police Command on Sunday confirmed the killing of 86 persons in the attacks on Razat, Ruku, Nyarr, Kura and Gana-Ropp villages of Gashish District in Barkin Ladi Local Government.

Ciroma in a statement claimed that the attack was in retaliation of the killing of over 300 cows in the last few weeks by the villagers.

He said despite the efforts of the state government, some criminal elements hiding among their people were still frustrating the peace efforts.

“These attacks are retaliatory. As much as I don’t support the killing of human being, the truth must be told that those who carried out the attacks must be on revenge mission.

“There have been recent reports of cow rustling and destruction of farms between Berom farmers and Fulani herdsmen. The people carrying out these criminal activities are well known to the communities but the communities are hiding them.

“Fulani herdsmen have lost about 300 cows in the last few weeks – 94 cows were rustled by armed Berom youths in Fan village, another 36 cows were killed by Berom youths. In addition to that, 174 cattle were rustled and the criminals disappeared with them to Mangu.

“Since these cows were not found, no one should expect peace in the areas. Even soldiers that went after the criminals to recover the rustled cows were shot by the armed rustlers and eventually escaped with all the cows.

“The government of Governor Lalong has done a lot to restore peace, but the criminal elements hiding among their people are the ones frustrating these peace efforts.

“Though the security agencies have tried, they need to do more by being fair to all parties; they should not neglect any report presented by Fulani of Berom because such report can lead to attacks and deaths if not properly handled.

“Criminals thrive a lot in Berom communities, but when the Fulani, who are always victims of their crime, react with attacks, they blame the government.

“These communities have leaders, why hide the criminals? They should fish out the criminals and hand them over to security agencies to avoid death of innocent ones.

“As it is today, the Berom man cannot go to farm, the Fulani cannot breed his cows in Berom Land. This can be stopped if the security agencies do more than what they are currently doing. The attacks will stop as soon as the security agencies stop Berom youths from stealing Fulani cows” he added.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/06/25/herdsmen-killed-86-people-plateau-miyetti-allah/amp/

This is serious, so 300cows is equal to 100human lives? I S L A M - A - B A D
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by bizzibodi(m): 11:29am On Jun 25, 2018
By this cow anology,shld we kill every fulanis we sighted
Innocent women,children,men b/c all d killer herdsmen are fulanis & they habour & support them in their mist,Let d battle begins,what are vampires doing in another man's community?
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 25, 2018
izzou:

86 people for heaven's sake

It's possible that all the 86 are innocent. And someone is saying that it happened during Jonathan's time. Can you imagine?

Na visa I dey pray for everyday. This country, the government and everything is choking me. I advise well meaning Nigerians to leave this place. Come back when things get better

Even if they aren't innocent, why does this country have constitution when we can kill anybody that dares to offend us

The people I fear for are those who don't understand the killings is being sponsored by the pretender in Aso rock

1 Like

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Empiror: 11:30am On Jun 25, 2018
I am a supporter of Buhari but Nigeria should prepare, for worse day lies ahead. If Miyyetti Alah that stands as a body was justifying killings in Nigeria, I wonder what the Presidency is doing to arrest this body called Miyyetti Alah and their thugs.
What is happening is a script well written and being act upon with the support and permission of the Presidency.
He was brought into power to set the platform for Islamisation agenda, but he wont be the person to Islamise.
Some are painting Buhari to be innocent in this that its other parties financing the Fulanis. I dont believe them.
If the first term of Buhari is as worst as this, expect worse things, should he win in 2019. It will be like the return of Abija on steroid. Why is he pursuing Obasanjo? Why others arent coming out to represent various political parties to contest against Buhari? Why? Why?
Christians, open your eyes and vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Deowl: 11:31am On Jun 25, 2018
If my maths is correct, 3.5 cows are equal to one human life!
IGP where are you?
This man should be detained as a sponsor/accomplice in this barbaric genocide

1 Like

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:31am On Jun 25, 2018
IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH BUBU AND HIS FELLOW BROTHERS IN COW'S BUSINESS, SHEY ANIMAL'S LIFE IMPORTANT THAN HUMAN LIFE

1 Like

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by koolaid87: 11:34am On Jun 25, 2018
I never knew human lives can be substituted for cows

Buhari and baba kekere, enough is enough

1 Like

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by fakati(m): 11:36am On Jun 25, 2018
Can somebody tell us the duty of the I.G of police,the Nigerian Army and the rest of others here is a person who confessed openly to murder of over 86 persons just in one day.Where is constitution of Nigeria
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by izzou(m): 11:36am On Jun 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

Are the cows suddenly more in number than before?

This long epistle says nothing other than all of a sudden a symbiotic relationship ends because of the say so of one of the parties.

I'm sorry, but there would be a backlash if such happens.

Traditionally, they've had ways of keeping the integrity of each practitioner's business.

Your statement can only mean you have been instigated by purveyor of hate and those purveyors are often far from the scene when the shi.t hits the fan.

We both don't have any understanding of how they have managed their relationship till now. Agreed

But what is enough to justify the killings? Look at Benue for example. Let's even agree that the farmers, being at fault, have decided not to let the herdsmen trespass into their properties. Is that enough for one to be hacked to death.?

How many herdsmen have been caught and prosecuted? You really need to ask yourself some crucial questions before taking sides. This is a human life we are talking about. We both are privileged that's why. If we were residing in these affected regions, we won't have the strength to be typing

Why can't this aspect of insecurity be tackled? All that had been done by the government is just mass burials.

Whatsoever breached their treaty isn't enough to take a life. How you educated lots support this amazes me.

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by julitoch: 11:37am On Jun 25, 2018
Now i believe that this people prefer Cow to human lives, how can a sensible human being take a life because of a cow, is not enough that you destroyed their farms which is their source of livelihood, you still went ahead killing them because they revolted by killing your cows, its obvious we are not suppose to be in the same country with this animals, bunch of blood suckers full of wickedness and hatred, the wrath of God will surely visit them and their generations and especially this leaders that are keeping quite over this genocide.

1 Like

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by izzou(m): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2018
kaluxy007:

Even if they aren't innocent, why does this country have constitution when we can kill anybody that dares to offend us

The people I fear for are those who don't understand the killings is being sponsored by the pretender in Aso rock

Lagos and most of the south are quite secured.

If Boko Haram or the herdsmen had struck here(God forbid), a lot of folks here won't be thinking this way

1 Like

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Ategberoson(m): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2018
ba7man:
Fulani herdsmen have been killing in Plateau state since way back....even during OBJ , Yaradua and GEJ's administration.

Your brain only picked it up now since Buhari is in power and you hate him.

may your generation be the next causalities of these morons for justifying regime in the killings of innocent people

thunder strike you to death thee oloriburuku. both you and buhari na thunder go kill u morons to death

oloshi

I thought that slowpoke said herdsmen don't carry gun, a sitting president of multiethnic groups defending a single tribe and justifying the killings. buhari is aware of these killings, may yusuf, zahra and his other kids get wasted before this month ends

thunder strike all Fulani to death innocent or not. ediot tribe

2 Likes

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Firefire(m): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2018
tommykiwi:

Go buy brain!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by GavelSlam: 11:40am On Jun 25, 2018
izzou:

We both don't have any understanding of how they have managed their relationship till now. Agreed

But what is enough to justify the killings? Look at Benue for example. Let's even agree that the farmers, being at fault, have decided not to let the herdsmen trespass into their properties. Is that enough for one to be hacked to death.?

How many herdsmen have been caught and prosecuted? You really need to ask yourself some crucial questions before taking sides. This is a human life we are talking about. We both are privileged that's why. If we were residing in these affected regions, we won't have the strength to be typing

Why can't this aspect of insecurity be tackled? All that had been done by the government is just mass burials.

Whatsoever breached their treaty isn't enough to take a life. How you educated lots support this amazes me.

You know the headline says rustled and killed not trespassing.

Because cows are not miniatures you can easily pocket, traditionally, communities has a way of fishing out rustlers whilst the herdsmen paid for the damaging of crops.

When you wilfully kill a man's source of livelihood one can expect a reaction.

1 Like

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by koolaid87: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2018
Killed human being in a reprisal attack on cow??

And Mr president's son had an accident and the nation was praying for him to survive, but you don't care about other ppl's children. Okay

Mr President, you trivialized the senseless killings of middle beltans, their blood will cry for vengeance and you and your family will definitely pay.

God's justice never sleeps forever

It's high time east and south West stopped buying their fxckin cow and sabotage their business.

And Pls get your PVC and send this bastard back to his farm

2 Likes

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by ba7man(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
My mother is even a bigger idiot than the kind of idiot i first classified her as.
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Billygee2u: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2018
luvinhubby:
If Nigeria is a sane country, this man would have been picked up by security men this morning, because going by his utterances, he is in the know of who committed these attrocities.

But alas, Nigeria is not, it is an insane country led by an insane herdsman, so insanity like this is the order of the day.
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by SarkinYarki: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2018
Jokerman:
See this man subtle message of supporting killings... well nothing last forever... kpata kpata, Buhari just has another 4 years... then you'll receive the recompense of your actions, and I just wish it will be what will be easy to bear...

Ask Rhongiyya muslims.....

In four years it would be late as they would have completely executed the evil plans they have for Nigeria and the would have planted more Fulanis in in key sectors of our security apparatus...
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by HillsBlaze(m): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2018
So in a normal world 300 cows = 86 humans and counting.
These people are stupid... How can you compare human life to that of an animal?
These killings can never be rationalized, and it's high time the federal government declares this group as a terrorist organization that they are.
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by SarkinYarki: 11:46am On Jun 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

Because cows are not miniatures you can easily pocket, traditionally, communities has a way of fishing out rustled whilst the herdsmen paid for the damaging of crops.

Ladies and gentlemen note that this character has just endorsed the killings just like Buhari

1 Like

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by izzou(m): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

Because cows are not miniatures you can easily pocket, traditionally, communities has a way of fishing out rustled whilst the herdsmen paid for the damaging of crops.

So if my source of livelihood is destroyed or stolen, and I decide to kill the culprits, it's justified baa? undecided

We both are entitled to our opinions anyway. Let's not drag any further. It's painful to lose a loved one, but it's more painful to lose someone and see the perpetrators walk freely.

86 people were killed. Remember that the 86 may not be responsible for the destruction of their livelihood.

Have a nice day
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by GavelSlam: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Ladies and gentlemen note that this character has just endorsed the killings just like Buhari

Mtcheew.

Attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by BabbanBura(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2018
Kasy08133625633:
Why herdsmen killed over 86 people in Plateau – Miyetti Allah
Ameh Comrade Godwin
1 min ago

Danladi Ciroma, the Chairman, North Central zone of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders’ Association of Nigeria (MACBAN), has reacted to the recent attacks on Plateau villages by suspected herdsmen where over 86 persons were hacked to death.

DAILY POST reports that Plateau Police Command on Sunday confirmed the killing of 86 persons in the attacks on Razat, Ruku, Nyarr, Kura and Gana-Ropp villages of Gashish District in Barkin Ladi Local Government.

Ciroma in a statement claimed that the attack was in retaliation of the killing of over 300 cows in the last few weeks by the villagers.

He said despite the efforts of the state government, some criminal elements hiding among their people were still frustrating the peace efforts.

“These attacks are retaliatory. As much as I don’t support the killing of human being, the truth must be told that those who carried out the attacks must be on revenge mission.

“There have been recent reports of cow rustling and destruction of farms between Berom farmers and Fulani herdsmen. The people carrying out these criminal activities are well known to the communities but the communities are hiding them.

“Fulani herdsmen have lost about 300 cows in the last few weeks – 94 cows were rustled by armed Berom youths in Fan village, another 36 cows were killed by Berom youths. In addition to that, 174 cattle were rustled and the criminals disappeared with them to Mangu.

“Since these cows were not found, no one should expect peace in the areas. Even soldiers that went after the criminals to recover the rustled cows were shot by the armed rustlers and eventually escaped with all the cows.

“The government of Governor Lalong has done a lot to restore peace, but the criminal elements hiding among their people are the ones frustrating these peace efforts.

“Though the security agencies have tried, they need to do more by being fair to all parties; they should not neglect any report presented by Fulani of Berom because such report can lead to attacks and deaths if not properly handled.

“Criminals thrive a lot in Berom communities, but when the Fulani, who are always victims of their crime, react with attacks, they blame the government.

“These communities have leaders, why hide the criminals? They should fish out the criminals and hand them over to security agencies to avoid death of innocent ones.

“As it is today, the Berom man cannot go to farm, the Fulani cannot breed his cows in Berom Land. This can be stopped if the security agencies do more than what they are currently doing. The attacks will stop as soon as the security agencies stop Berom youths from stealing Fulani cows” he added.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/06/25/herdsmen-killed-86-people-plateau-miyetti-allah/amp/

What a shadow of yourself, Nigeria!
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Lordspicy(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2018
bad news everyday, what ' s presently keeping most Nigerians off depression and ultimately suicide now is the ongoing world cup. . from plans to increase data to 25omb for 1000 to killing of over 100 people in plateau and the coldblooded govt is silent. enough is enough , fellow youths this is our time. its not enough to shout get your PVC again now am hearing that there might not be electronic voting come 2019. . we are tired of being massacred by herdsmen, humiliated by soldiers , haunted by SARS , plagued with hunger and the negligence and wickedness of the govt. . .
I propose a nation wide protest barely a month from now. .. this is no longer ipob being killed in aba, or Shiites in Kaduna or massacre of plateau and kogi ppl. .
enough is enough . .
let' s speak with one voice
#july 24protest let ' s make it trend
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Sapeleboy911(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2018
ba7man:
Fulani herdsmen have been killing in Plateau state since way back....even during OBJ , Yaradua and GEJ's administration.

Your brain only picked it up now since Buhari is in power and you hate him.
You are an idiot for making such comments. If Fulani has been killing since OBJ, and GEJ regimes. Wasn't PMB voted to change the status quo? His campaign then was based on CHANGE. I pray this Fulani herdsmen kill one of your own so that you will know how painful it is. AKPA

3 Likes

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by mfm04622: 11:50am On Jun 25, 2018
What is this man still doing outside a detention centre?
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by 1kinggy(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2018
So miyetti animals now went out to kill humans because their cattles were stolen? Who pays for the ravaged farms and the lives taken?

PMB and miyetti animals are like republicans and NRA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Caught After Stealing & Swallowing Gold Jewelry Worth N1.5m In A Store / Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services / White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.